It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 175
<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:05 PM
link   

"Exogenesis: Symphony" is influenced by Rachmaninov, Richard Strauss, Chopin and Pink Floyd. It looks at the concept of 'panspermia'. It is a story of humanity coming to an end and everyone pinning their hopes on a group of astronauts who go out to explore space and spread humanity to another planet. Part 1 is a jaded acceptance that civilization will end. Part 2 is a desperate hope that sending the astronauts to find and populate other planets will be successful alongside the recognition that this is the last hope. Finally, Part 3 is when the astronauts realize that it is just one big cycle, and recognize that unless humanity can change it will happen all over again.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

Good stuff! As luck would have it, my ipod shuffle wandered to this today as I was shopping at the dump. Ironic juxtaposition.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: argentus

I hope you found treasure.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:14 PM
link   

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
Just got off the phone with queenofsheba (she called) and said I was sorry for ignoring her for the last few days (her husband is home until next) I just didn't want to get in the way. She called from the bathroom of a restaurant lol!!

said. she misses me etc..blah blah blah...and I said.. me too..blah blah blah.. (I asked her if she still knows the secret pass word.. she said.. "........" I said good!! she asked me if I was staying out of trouble ...I said.. Of course not!!

So..will see..

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Well Ruff we need to up your ante.

edit on 29-5-2014 by InTheLight because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: InTheLight

sorry I'm late.. I was on FB flirting ..and making things worse lol!! "Though". some I was talking too I like very much
..(especially one Meow.. )

Just have to overcome, improvise and adapt I do. Always have back up!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: RUFFREADY

lol and behold a simplistic view, one much accustomed to but does not tell the full story. However real life is never that simple, Its more like an army of ogres and unicorns and the JLA vs the armies of sauron in coalition with the axis of doom all while the world is in its dying grasps, and there is a meteor the size of the moon heading your way. Meanwhile in all that two wolfs are zigzaging inbetween that mess, the one who does not get an axe to the head wins, for a moment or two.

Zero sum game. There is such a thing as to little to late.

But hey you there RUFFREADY guy, a peculiar axiom, I think I will call you RUF FREADY. Get this and as they say, nick nack paddy wack, give a dog a bone.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird
And he will find his way home.

lol dude. All dogs find there way home, just like all dogs go to heaven. However what applies to another, will not apply to you.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Hahahah!! It keeps me alive guy!! More later ... lol!!

been flirting on FB lol!!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:11 PM
link   

I'll make it. I will.

why??

because ..

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   
Seems to be the thing now a days among the populous, also seems all the things they say about it and the melodrama in it, is pretty much or less true. I should gave you the link to a few of my former Facebook friends, you would have much more in common with them, then I.

However that stuff like everything else, has an expiration date. Like that whole love thing you are in the process of playing along with, its highly perishable goods.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:21 PM
link   

WoW a really great song, sometimes I even amaze myself with the songs I randomly find. But! Really? Really? Project pitchfork? Now I know your messing with me.

OK! I dig. Spamming this song.

edit on 10pmThursdaypm292014f4pmThu, 29 May 2014 22:22:31 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Hey friend!! lol!! I'm not out and about drunk driving or spending a whole lot of $$$ ( I did go out in a cab a lot when my wife passed..but..boy $$$ and the stories I could tell lol!! ) I'm just having fun and got lots of $$$ and a house and a married woman I'm trying to get !! Whats wrong with that ??? lol!! I got a 50/50 chance to get her..if not..I'll go for the next one ...

crap good song ..but won't play

Us Navy guys have wing man's lol!!

edit on 29-5-2014 by RUFFREADY because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

I'll try

That's what I do

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   

lol dude! Like I said before. You can waste your time any way you want. However there is a reason why of all the people on this site you all got together. Like the laws of gravity in motion no? Well No, Not really. But you and even the other one, one you seem to call dru or that queen of something or other, to tell the truth forget her moniker, or your other Facebook friends and random friends and whatnot, well there is a reason why you all gravitated toward each-other out of a myriad of hundreds of others you could have gravitated toward.

Maybe its just the fact that all trolls hide under the same bridge. Or maybe!... Ah who cares. Do as you will, what else would you do anyways. Besides if you or her or any of you all were really serious, well we would not be having this conversation now would we.

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Muhaaa.
Spam...

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

I lived in Guam as a young Marine Corps son (and my brother) back then we leaned to love SPAM. My Mum used to have to boil our milk and make our bread.. Somehow she could make us ice cream!! It was a treat!! Potato crisp woup come imported and cost a lot!! Soft drinks were made the old fashion way with syrup and soda water... etc...it was not USA !! lol!!
But!! We all stuck together (the military families) and adapted. It is all good!! I dod Judo,karate,kenpo (or Kempo) and boxed and later in life did (before cage fighting) stuff in Califorina, broke a lot of ribs and had a lot of fun !!

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 10:59 PM
link   

edit on 29-5-2014 by Bybyots because: . : .

posted on May, 29 2014 @ 11:21 PM
link   
Hi, I see someone is having fun this evening, wow!

new topics

top topics

<< 172  173  174    176  177  178 >>

join