It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 154
<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:14 PM
link   
a reply to: queenofsheba

I knew that Rainbow tune sounded familiar…

edit on 17-5-2014 by intrptr because: stevie ray vaughan

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:20 PM
link   

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

SRV...one of my faves, how'd you know?

posted on May, 17 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   

SRV...one of my faves, how'd you know?

I'm sure it was just luck…

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:06 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:25 AM
link   

Shivers…

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:26 AM
link   
a reply to: eMachine

Ah! Ya! I got to re-watch the 3 amigos and innerspace, I think everybody has seen those 2 movies at one point or another. I have not seen those movies in years not since high-school years, I think! It's been a while, probably fun to just see how my memory of those movies stack up from way back then compared to now.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Thanks for the dance m'lady, it was nice.

loggin' out…

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:36 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:53 AM
link   
It was mildly entertaining. I was amused for a second or two there.

Do you hear that? Why! --- Its the sound of one hand clapping.

Queen of the slipstream eh! As if there are not enough of those around. You may carry on now.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

As if Whiskers....catch this Slipstream, if you can LMAOF...you pay me way too much attention

edit on 18-5-2014 by queenofsheba because: cuz I said so, Mildly Amused my A**

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Hey! Maybe we should turn up the fear on that one. Its taking to much energy and time with all them silly games. You should consider it, pronto.

Anyways! Have you ever heard of William Wallace?

edit on 1amSundayam182014f0amSun, 18 May 2014 01:07:57 -0500 by galadofwarthethird because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:18 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Off course! What kind of stupid question is that, everybody has heard of William Wallace.

I have heard that William Wallace was 8 feet tall, carried a giant sword which he used to cleave men in two, and really tall men in four parts, and halfmen in 3/4ths parts and english men in 5/8 parts. I also heard that William Wallace breathed fire and farted lightning, his voice alone could knock men flat on there ass, his mere stare could flatten building and put out fires. Once I heard and this is recorded online somewhere, in one of them history books and such that he sneezed and put out a castle that was on fire on the next hill. He was like the original of which the Chuck Norris myth was based on. William Wallace was not a man but like some sort of half man half awesome.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:31 AM
link   

You sir have heard correct.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 01:37 AM
link   

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:25 AM
link   
As you know William Wallace was not a man but a time traveler from the 236century who was bored one day and decided to go back in time. He traveled to the year 1270 and after some hi-jinx in that era including somehow reincarnating himself, he faked his own death and traveled to the year 1993. He was traveling on a plane in disguise using his image technology in that era, when the plane went through a storm and it threw his image displacement field a bit off wire as his image was displaced leaving for a second or two his right toe exposed for all to see. The only person who saw that was a passenger next seat over, I do believe his name was Mel Gibbon. Anyways merely the brief glimpse of William Wallace toe so inspired this Mel Gibbon that he decided to do a movie about it.

Ok so anyways after that he bummed around in that era, after which he got bored. For you see he only came to that time for the hot dogs, it was rumored that the hot dogs in that era were more tastier then in other eras. Anyways after he got bored of hot dogs which took 10 years or so, he went to the year 1985 and became a beach bum/writer, in his more fanciful whims he even joined the circus. He even sold one of his story's of his adventures to a director, off course they had to cut out and emit a lot of things as they were just to bizarre for people to understand. His whole story was pretty much chopped up, but eventually what remained of it you all know as the plot to "back to the future." Yes! back to the future was actually a minced story based on the original writings of William Wallace in that century, the original title was "Back to the future by way of past to future self then back again" As you can see it was a bit to much to understand for the primitive minds of the 1980s they even had to chop up the tittle. So anyways after that William Wallace traveled to the 54 century, were he took part in the genome expansion experiment of that time, which as you know eventually lead to great William Wallace clone wars of the 55th century, now as we know those clones were only half baked and so only had a quarter of the powers of the original William Wallace, and eventually it took the combined might of the worlds armies and a coalition of aliens to stop the William Wallace clones. All of which he warned them about in the first place, they never listened though, so eventually in the 60th century William Wallace came back and cleaned up that whole mess with his clones. After which as you know he traveled to the 120 century...And well you know what happened then, suffice to say William Wallace was a demigod among men, who the mere glimpse of his toe could inspire men to make movies and women to drop there panties. And he went on many more adventures after that.

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The light's still in our eyes
We're leaving this whole fairground behind
It's a dream that's going cold

The circus never dies
The act forever haunts these skies
I know we cannot stay

Farewell to the fairground

posted on May, 18 2014 @ 02:54 AM
link   
a little bit of this

and a little bit of that

and a bit of this again.

edit on 18-5-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 151  152  153    155  156  157 >>

join