It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music - Whats Song Represents How You feel right NOW Part Deux

page: 146
<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 09:51 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:00 AM
link   
thanks all for the warm words
this forum has always been so kind to me it almost brings me to tears.

Going to warn you, I'm about to go on a tangent rant for a bit, so you can skip to a later part if you want that was the original reason I started posting.

It's not that I have a problem with buttholes, in fact, I get along with buttholes the most. I've never had a problem being humiliated, I appreciate critiques, I appreciate people being straightforward with me. I don't want you to beat around the bush because you're afraid of hurting my feelings. It's just sometimes I have a strong habit of always reprimanding/critiquing when given the opportunity. I usually just catch the trolls instantly and let it slide, but sometimes I really can't tell if they are just that stupid or just trolling. I usually just make them look like fools by the end of it. I'm actually pretty good at trolling trolls, but it takes a bit...you know after they get frustrated they find out it's not working and open up many opportunities for me to actually make hilarious comments at their expense with ease. A skill an ordinary troll would never be able to amount to.

Rant still not over.

That being said, I've been playing vidoegames for way too long to be frustrated over humiliation or losing. I've been playing competitive video games my entire life. I've played videogames with THE WORST communities imaginable, and people instantly think oh, League of Legends, no, I'm talking the original Defense of the Ancients the game was based off of. Try playing ONE public game without having at least 2 people arguing throughout the whole thing, or just leaving out of frustration. You might have.. 1 in 20 games that stayed as a full 5v5...definitely giving props to the stand-alone Mobas for fixing that. Before you had to play a game within a game...which had no ranking system, just people entering and leaving public made custom made games at will.

RANT OVER

ANYWAYS. that aside. I wanted to post a song, you've all heard before if you actually listen to the videos I post. It wasn't on youtube, so I had to take the liberty of uploading it myself. Which, guess what, the real owner of the song was grateful I had done so...it really kind of breaks my heart that he isn't as well known as he should be. The dude even did the coloring on invader zim! He's even in the credits! shown here.

I have the upmost respect for the man, and I believe he deserves much more than what limited publicity he has received for his amazing contributions to art and music.
I can understand, not everyone can get into his main style of music. It takes a bit of an acquired taste...which I have no idea where to get it from. But the best album(well, I can't say that, it's the only one I've heard, and I bought it for 99 cents INSTANTLY on amazon when I heard the first song by him on pandora. He does such a well job the the vocals in this tracks it seriously makes it once of my favorite songs of all time and it means SO much to me. I'm guessing his music career is somewhat limited)

Anyways, I learned something about it I hadn't before, it would make a good song for my funeral.
It's kind of hard to understand especially by the way I ordered the words here.. but it makes sense to me, especially as a eulogy.

Here are the lyrics first according to me, which make sense in a eulogy.
I can't say for sure if they are what was intended, but I wouldn't doubt it was far from the truth anyways.

I feel you, I see you: your hands around the time-
No place for losers: no time for users; cold light of reason: sure sign of envy-
Knew that you'd never stay; watching you walk away-
Go now; go ride away and leave these things behind you-
There's danger in your smile; it's growing all the while: you gave-
You gave-
You gave my tears away-
Can't hear-
Can't hear-
Can't here; the words you say: I feel you: your hands are gripping mine-
No cause for sorrow: that comes tomorrow-
Like-minds are so impure: don't force me to believe-
You're getting warmer, my cold reformer-
You gave--you gave: you gave my tears a way, can't here, can't here, can't hear the words you say-
I take--I take: I take more than I should--you need-
You need-
You need, you know it's good-
I see you; hear you-
I see you, I see you, I see you, I see you, my cold reformer-
You gave, you gave, you need, you need you-
I take I take I take you gave you gave you gave-
I see--feel you-
I see you-

this song, "cold reformer" reminds me of when i attended my cousins funeral, he was my age. I was the only one there who was not distraught, not crying. I was getting chills up the spine, feeling the holy spirit, feeling him in his after-life the entire time to cry.

this is more like his normal stuff.. it's super good with good bass. any computer speakers certainly don't do it justice.
like..the whole cd just ROCKS with a good bass system in your car, like totally different album.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:21 AM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Starts at 1:18
edit on 15-5-2014 by ImaFungi because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:27 PM
link   
a reply to: ImaFungi

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 12:58 PM
link   
New Music

www.youtube.com...

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:04 PM
link   

edit on 15-5-2014 by DaphneApollo because: add vid.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenofsheba
Amazing, that's all I can say.... a reply to: queenofsheba

I totally agree with you. I really do love talking to myself, but public health messages won't agree with me so far. Why is that? Is there some conspiracy going on? What do you think about that? Be serious please.

btt

edit on 14Thu, 15 May 2014 14:37:41 -0500America/Chicago5134America/ChicagoThu, 15 May 2014 14:37:41 -0500fpm02 by Grenzerfahrung because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Go ahead, roll your eyes but,
Today for the rest of the day I shall only play Black Sabbath, Ozzy, or Dio.....

Just because.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkblade71

this is none of those, lol
Stanley Jordan plays Stairway to Heaven in his two handed tap style.
Trust me, it's a nice rendition!

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
My favourite Techno Club. U 60311, Frankfurt am Main.

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Ouh, it seems to me that I've lost the sympathy I've never had here. Sad thing but listen again please...I just wanna...

edit on 17Thu, 15 May 2014 17:53:21 -0500America/Chicago5134America/ChicagoThu, 15 May 2014 17:53:21 -0500fpm05 by Grenzerfahrung because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 15 2014 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Incubus - Nebula

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Ouh fu#+. My head. Drinking alcohol and posting on the internet doesn't fit together... I should stop that

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Posting this here too incase anyone likes it (posted it in the metal thread earlier.) slightly heavy though. *grins*

Raging Speedhorn - Thumper

posted on May, 16 2014 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: spacedoubt

That was a good one!

Thank you for sharing that with me.

<< 143  144  145    147  148  149 >>

join