It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Conspiracy Theory Is True: Agents Infiltrate Websites Intending To "Manipulate, Deceive, And De

page: 15
<< 12  13  14   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by dreamingawake

Really?! Shocking! You don't say...... The breaking alternative news, if this is breaking for anyone falling for the bull**** until now what the hell have you been doing for all these years?

How long have we been trying to tell you this?

This is why it is hard for me to spend any time on this site any more which has been more than a disappointment for a long time.

Everything here on ATS is steered from 911, Fake Boston Bombing, Newtown Hoax, and plenty more.

Not fooling us anymore. You will have to live with your lies and I won't. Sweet dreams!

posted on Mar, 4 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PRS395

PRS395

Really?! Shocking! You don't say...... The breaking alternative news, if this is breaking for anyone falling for the bull**** until now what the hell have you been doing for all these years?

How long have we been trying to tell you this?

Welcome to the NEWS section of the site.

Hmm, guess YOU are not familiar with MY THREADS and replies.

This is why it is hard for me to spend any time on this site any more which has been more than a disappointment for a long time.

Everything here on ATS is steered from 911, Fake Boston Bombing, Newtown Hoax, and plenty more.

Not fooling us anymore. You will have to live with your lies and I won't. Sweet dreams!

Really???? Be the change you want to see then. Author some threads.

Betting this is a "hit and run" post, but if you do feel come back and reply, feel free to do what is suggested above.

posted on Mar, 6 2014 @ 04:56 AM
link   

Yes I think it's true. I've seen many discussions on forums about superiority of women above men. And always it ended in closing the discussion. The moderators had apparently no choice. The comments were ridiculous harsh. Is it really so hard for men to accept even a more or less soft version of the statement that women deserve to be at the top of our society much more than they do now? Or is there a hand from above that is leading the discussion into the trash bag.

www.evawaseerst.be... (some chapters are translated)

posted on Mar, 9 2014 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Whether or not there are people paid to spread disinformation, there has, and always will be, people not being paid and doing the same thing, including ourselves at times.

The solution to getting around this problem is the same as the solution to dealing with your typical ignorance; try to show them and everyone else their ignorance and move on.
edit on 9-3-2014 by Rychwebo because: To sound prettier

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

No thanks. Why volunteer to be ridiculed, marginalized and discredited? I get enough of that already. Thats why I don't 'author some threads'.

Lately, these tactics you describe are ever more prevalent.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: dreamingawake

No thanks. Why volunteer to be ridiculed, marginalized and discredited? I get enough of that already. Thats why I don't 'author some threads'.

Lately, these tactics you describe are ever more prevalent.

Who cares what anonymous strangers think? Especially if they aren't really representing themselves and just pushing some agenda/suppressing some truths for some agency/corporation/order. Stand up for what you believe in, and also stand up to bullies who are usually just cowards.

Glad to see this important thread making the rounds again. It should be required reading for every new member.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
a reply to: PlanetXisHERE

Stand up for what you believe in, and also stand up to bullies who are usually just cowards

Yes coach, I do. if you know me and mine, you know that.

At times though, I just shrug and walk away. Thats the nobler of the two.

Stay and be ridiculed or save it for some other day.

posted on Dec, 30 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
It is happening to you all, right NOW. You being watched by Big Brother. Didn't Snowden cover this topic already?

new topics

top topics

<< 12  13  14   >>

join