It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chinese research robot armies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 11:06 AM
link   
People are already starting to build storage units .... FOR THEMSELVES to live in with the recent members of thier family for like 15 years. Enough water oxygen and rice .... to last that long my dad is in construction he just built and underground shelter that was approx. 50X75 FT ... and the concrete walls they poored were 2 and a half foot thick. with so much rebar in them that it would take the front bucket off of my dads track hoe. =-) ... in other words nothing is digging through this thing. Well ... maybe somethign but god ... if that happens it is not goign to matter .

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 01:52 PM
link   
It's a problem we'll have to work around. Soon a country will produce robot armies and invade other countries, and the war will never stop, we're coming to the end of Humanity, it's fate, we were made tod destroy, to kill, we've been doing it ever since the beginning of Humanity...

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 02:50 PM
link   

China is going to take over the world eventually. Face it.

Not if we attack them with our Robosapiens!
C'mon its arms got 2 types of grippers....TWO!

Anyway this all sounds pretty farfetched and very ambitious so I would'nt worry about encountering such robots any time soon.

I'm sure Japan or the US will finish something similiar before China ever could.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Probably Japan will do it first in about 20-30 years time as it seems that Bots are progressing at a rate similiar to PCs

posted on Dec, 3 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
China is a very rich country, don't underestimate them!

Because they don't put much money into economy they are left with a lot of CA$H that they could be spending on anything, nukes maybe, but robots could be another!

Japan aren't allowed to have an major armed forces, it was part of the agreement of surrender at the end of WW2 so they couldn't attack anoyone again.
If Japan are attacked US, UK and France are required to defend them (major Ally members in WW2 against the Axis)...
It's the same with Germany and Italy (and various other countries in the Axis...

So all Japan could do is make them, they wouldn't be allowed to make too many or they would be nuetralized to prevent possible threats. It wouldn't stop Japan dealing them though...

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 09:22 PM
link   
take a lok at my thread... the def. will take over the wolrd ine the bext 40 years...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

top topics

<< 1   >>

join