It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does the working "celtic cross" and the work of LA WADDEL prove xianity is DEAD WRONG ?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Danbones
There is a difference between believing and knowing.
This thread is ment to be a discussion regarding recent discoveries which indicate christianity is patently wrong in its recounting of history and its explanations of the reality of the world we live in.
These miss understandings have been used to justify the genocide of Millions of people around the world over time.

let the truth be the best defense

The Navigation Instrument

This instrument can tell the time, find latitude and longitude, measure the angles of the stars, predict the solstices and equinoxes and measure the precession of the equinoxes. The instrument can also find the ecliptic pole as well as the North and South poles, it can make maps and charts, design pyramids and henges and, when it is used in combination with these observatory sites, can record and predict the cycles of nature.

What is this ancient icon that all humanity sees daily and does not recognize? It is the cross.

A form of the cross is on all Christian churches and many gravestones; it is in literature and song and can be seen hanging round the necks of the faithful all over the world. The teachers of the Christian faith use it, kneel before it, wear it as part of their raiment and yet they do not recognize it for what it is.

The cross is a maritime treasure trove of wisdom and it was likely a vital tool for constructing and designing the pyramids. Crichton has discovered the remnants of a cross hidden by the House of Amen in the Great Pyramid of Khufu at Giza. This amazing cross is capable of measuring angles to an accuracy of three arc minutes.

Crichton proposes that the cross is much older than the pyramids since it is also responsible for the construction of Neolithic henges in Europe that predate the pyramids by thousands of years. He has also found that this knowledge was rediscovered and kept secret by the Knight Templars and other "secret societies" throughout the Middle Ages.

This great secret probably led to the destruction of the Amerindian civilizations at the hands of the Conquistador when they found them measuring the stars with a form of the cross, called the Staff of Power by the Maya.

www.viewzone.com...
www.crichtonmiller.com...

I will introduce LA Waddel's translations of the ancient languages which show that most of the common deities are actually Aryan RULERS ( see the function of the cross ) of the sumerians, the egyptians, and who also had fiefdoms in India and the new world approximately 3000 years ago...and also much further back then that

These Aryans are also the basis for the nazi preoccupation with the occult and the master race and Sitchins nephilim

just for a starter
Note the cross, the stars, and the Pyramids, in my avatar
This was Gen'l PGT Beauregard's personal battle flag.
(He was a mason and a christian knights Templar and an ancestor of mine. He spoke out against slavery and stood for the blacks being allowed to vote , so don't even go there... )

edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by Danbones because: spelling and cosmetics

The First Christians were not Aryan, so thats an oxymoron.

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

I want to give you a scenario, you're a species that has never seen a cup and has no knowledge of tea or its use, you come across a cup of tea, no idea what it is but you do know what sugar is, you have a test for that, so you test the unknown liquid in the unknown object and it comes back positive for sugar, lots of sugar, so you start to speculate from their, from the one thing... the sugar, but it's in liquid form so its no use as sugar, hmmm... what else likes sugar? Fly's! and its a liquid, so from that you speculate that this was clearly a device based for luring pesky fly's to a sweet watery death! ofcourse, it makes sense, it would work, the shoe fits and it all centres conveniently around the one piece that you know about....

I think that's what you're doing here, you know some stuff, you clearly read a lot but I think you're missing the big picture (I know you're missing the big picture)... if I had to guess I'd say you were a low or mid-ranking Freemason who's had access to works by Manly P. Hall etc and probably describe or did describe yourself as an agnostic, although by the way you're talking I'd say you've reached that stage where you doubt everything but the physical and now lean towards a kind of unproven atheism, a strange contradiction with your masonic oath..

Think more abstract... think what the cross represents, not its application.... not that it matters as much as you think it does, you say its essentially the pinnacle invention now held by the Catholic church and that the mysteries can now be quantified by current science... how ignorant to think that we today are the smartest people who have ever lived, based upon material achievements....

Maslow's hierarchy is fine for describing simpletons but to say that people didn't have time or ability to contemplate the round earth because they hadn't satisfied the hierarchy of needs is ridiculous... some of the greatest thinkers have had their thoughts by starving themselves or removing themselves from the shackles of material life, meaning they couldn't fit into Maslow's hierarchy of needs and shouldn't have been able to contemplate anything ... Thank God psychology isn't your field... (I can say that, I'm studying for a bachelors in Psychology and a few folk in here are using psychological terms or principles that they clearly don't understand...)

Maslow's hierarchy can only really be applied to westerners or countries where the notion of self or ego is much higher. further disprove that we must satisfy these needs before contemplating anything else is Ramanajun, a peasant from India who was one of the greatest mathematicians the world has ever seen... and he was pretty poor and hungry when he started coming out with his theories ...

read more, post less, always presume you know less than you think, and look at the bigger picture, not the individual brush strokes...

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Elijah23

if I had to guess I'd say you were a low or mid-ranking Freemason who's had access to works by Manly P. Hall etc and probably describe or did describe yourself as an agnostic, although by the way you're talking I'd say you've reached that stage where you doubt everything but the physical and now lean towards a kind of unproven atheism, a strange contradiction with your masonic oath..

ummm
i am a halfbreed injun irish french creole guitar playing redneck beer drinking soundtechnician who has been a tapman for 25 years
no masonic afilliation at all

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by knightsofhonor

"our lord amen" was no christian, like the real moses was not a christian, like the original "noah " was not achristian

Finkel is aware his discovery may cause consternation among believers in the biblical story. When 19th-century British Museum scholars first learned from cuneiform tablets that the Babylonians had a flood myth, they were disturbed by its striking similarities to the story of Noah.
“Already in 1872 people were writing about it in a worried way — what does it mean that holy writ appears on this piece of Weetabix?” he joked, referring to a cereal similar in shape to the tablet.
Finkel has no doubts.
“I'm sure the story of the flood and a boat to rescue life is a Babylonian invention,” he said

triblive.com...

Phoenician Popes

phoenicia.org...

read up

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago24 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Danbones

Fair enough if I'm wrong but you done this with my last post also.. you're ignoring the rest and picking the bit that you feel you can challenge...

I agree with a lot of the things you write but all I'm saying is that there is a much bigger picture of which the cross is but a mere utensil... literally...

if you haven't read any of the Authors I've mentioned then I recommend reading them, as well as Blavatsky, Levi, etc but the point is what the cross means, not what its used for, where it came from is a much more interesting part of the mystery...

you're over simplifying it all, I don't mean to be in anyway condescending, I just feel like I know enough to have a bit to offer here, in this area..

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 10:04 PM
link   

not to make light of what you say
i have read blavatsky, and i am aware of the hierarchy of needs,
I started with study of the occult sciences,
and there many psychiatric models that attempt to explain mans' patterns of behavior

the main thing i see here is that behind all these dye-ities is hidden a tool which is a key to unlocking a symbolic language which contains some very interesting things - the sign of a precurser civilization

im just tracking the clues
but the first thing i see is that the cleus have been obfuscated by faith in a diety that gives only controlled mis information
for purposes of control and to feed a rapacious greed for material things, and power over others.

the true meaning of the cross is purely gnostic...
it is a tool that to understand the the use of it, unlocks an understanding of the whole universe that one can never have when one takes the mistaken translation of the avaliable symbols on faith

the biggest revelation
no one died for ones sins so that one can sin all one wants and get a get out of jail free card

when on faces infinity one must face ones behaviors square in the face on ones own responsibility

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Danbones

the main thing i see here is that behind all these dye-ities is hidden a tool which is a key to unlocking a symbolic language which contains some very interesting things - the sign of a precurser civilization

The Nazi's believed this also... are you going down the Aryan/Atlantian route with this? and you seem to think I'm a christian and that I'm saying that Jesus died for my sins... have you even read my posts on your thread??? underestimation comes from ignorance or arrogance.

You should read my posts before attaching any assumed predisposition to my 'opinions'.
You'll spend the rest of your life looking for this civilization that seems to have spread out and made contact with everyone from the Phoenicians and Egyptians to the Mayans and even early Brits... but that's not where the cross came from, nor will it give you any answers as to the fundamental nature of reality... (the Cross will, the civilization you're referring too, not so much...)

You're right that the Cross is part of a 'language' that will help understand the universe but have you really read all of Manly P. Hall and Blavatsky's work if you don't know why???.... and they don't have all the answers but they have the answer to this....
don't you know about Sacred Geometry and where these angles came from? the body of knowledge to which they belong?

posted on Mar, 18 2014 @ 11:43 PM
link   

no thats my view
no i realize no christian would promote blavatsky and mazlow
and hitler who cares, my thought exist entirely without him,
and imho, thats a very cheep shot designed to lead the opposite way of the truth

fact is the phonecians were goths..and aryans, and currently the world ruling blood lines are decendant from them
like the queen of england is an aryan descended sachs coburg GOTHa...a blue blood..tyrenian royal blue
and every president except one is from that family too...
rule by divine right

in light of that simple fact, the hitler thing you mentioned comes off as really out of whack

edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago19 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

thats the red and white crowns of upper and lower egypt of menes/minos and the royal tyrenian blue
the cross the pyramids and the rays
edit on Tuepm3b20143America/Chicago24 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join