It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hello. I am back.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:15 AM
link   
Hello again ATS. My name is Billy. A few years ago I had to give up ATS for various reasons. I will get into that after my 20 posts or whatever it is now. For the life of me I can not remember my old username billy19somethingorother and the password is just not in my head anymore so I simply made a new profile. I like the look of the site now, it's different. I look forward to seeing you guys in the forums again. Cheers

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Holographicmeat

Welcome back!

I'm sure we can dig out your old tin foil hat from somewhere... I think I lent it to bob..

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by iRoyalty

Thanks. Bob.....I never could stand Bob. He asked to borrow my lawnmower once and never returned it. I guess he managed to get your hat too. Something must be done about this Bob character.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:50 AM
link   

Haha it looks like he used your lawnmower to make some alterations to my anti-nsa cap

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:00 AM
link   
Welcome back, I trust you still have a foil covered hard hat, if not, get creative!!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:13 AM
link   
reply to post by billyvonhelvete

I was wondering if lining the inside of a wig with foil would work just as well as a hat. It would work as a disguise AND protection. Hmmmm......

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Welcome back billy197300

Hope that jogs your memory

Cody

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:27 AM
link   

Welcome Back Holographicmeat!

You'll find around 100 forums here, covering everything from Ancient Civilizations to Breaking News to Political Events and much more. All are welcome and everyone can contribute equally, so please come right in and make yourself at home!

For now, you are only able to post to existing threads or, if you need help, send private messages to Staff as well as the Complaint and Suggestion form. Once you've contributed some posts to threads around the site, you'll be able to make your own threads for others to enjoy.

There are also a few threads you'll want to look over as soon as you get the chance. They are important and helpful too!

Terms and Conditions / Reaffirming ATS Policies

Using the Features of ATS / Avatar Upload Instructions

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First.

Frequently Asked Questions Of All Kinds!

More tips, tricks and help can be found in the Freshmen's Forum or Board Business & Questions forum.

Above All, Enjoy Yourself...again!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Now thats what I call creative! LOL!

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by cody599

Ah HA! That was me. Unfortunately. I'm a little more stable now, or maybe so unstable I THINK I am.

Not sure. Ha! I think I will stick to my new profile. Unless that's against T&C, if it is then......I don't know that Billy197300 guy, he's crazy. Thanks Cody, see you in the forums.

top topics

join