It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Scientists turn to GARLIC to kill deadly bacteria

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I eat one pod of garlic when I feel the immune systems needs a boost and it works. I don't smell like a rose bud, but hey I feel great. You literally feel it lighting a fire in your stomach, if that is too hard core then make food with it. Such a small yet powerful food. I love garlic!

I would rather they just leave it be, we don't need modification or too play with the genes, I fear they might think with their wallets. Just keep garlic, garlic! And make more of it using best natural way. I know it is easy to say "find the best natural way", but the challenge IS to find a righteous way of growing it, using being righteous as the main deciding factor. Being righteous is choosing what is best for the environment always and uncompromisingly favoring righteousness over greed or using profit of more dollars as the main driver.

What I am saying is very simple, but yet it is so hard to find integrity.

P.S. : I love you garlic!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Amagnon

You should take more Vitamin D to change your mood right now!!!!

Btw, great write up!

edit on 26-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 11:24 AM
link   

bitsforbytes
I eat one pod of garlic when I feel the immune systems needs a boost and it works. I don't smell like a rose bud, but hey I feel great. You literally feel it lighting a fire in your stomach, if that is too hard core then make food with it. Such a small yet powerful food. I love garlic!

I tried eating a bulb once in the evening...let me tell you I felt my entire body 'zing' all over....about an hour or so later...I had the worst smelly farts ever! Pheeeeeeeeeuw!!!

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Garlic and capsaicin(peppers) are amazing at curing or preventing health problems. I have always and will always believe this.
edit on 26-2-2014 by x3q5hn because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join