It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Military Builds ‘Fake’ Washington D.C. For Combat Training

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Click

A copy of the actual type of buildings in america to train for “unspecified future combat scenarios.”
And only cost of $96 million dollars

I do believe that one day we will get in big troubles with our government and we will have to fight him in physical ways to protect our rights. They cleary know that and they prepare army for this. Sh**storm is coming guys, brace yourselves!

David Vs Goliath.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:10 PM
link   

They cleary know that and they prepare army for this. Sh**storm is coming guys, brace yourselves!

I'm pretty sure they've been doing this since WWII. This was just posted a couple days ago, although the "Washington DC" part might be new…

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Keradith

Oh, what shower of rain did you fall down in. They were doing this sort of building and training in 1943.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
reply to post by MadMax9

Not to mention it's not actualy all that big......., and the reason the trams carry city logos is they are surplus ex-city rolling stock!!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
"Honestly, its for defense against an invasion!!"

Yeah okay.

Id be extremely concerned about this is i was over there still, i cant believe more people are not.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's for 2016....when OB refuses to leave the WH

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh no, the troops will never turn on us.

Unless of course they are doing it to protect us.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Wildthing
It's for 2016....when OB refuses to leave the WH

A remark worth bookmarking for a couple of years....

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:07 AM
link   
They have one in Russia still, right? We could just send our 'cops' over there and have them play at killing American citizens. Might not have been DC but it was a complete replica of one of our cities. Can't remember the specifics right now.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Yeah it's all about OUR protection, they probably do this for being ready when the litles talibans will come in our lands to kill and rape our famillies.

All this is made for the day that everyone will go down the streets and march for their freedom. the world as we know will end soon IMO. Economic crash, riots, death, anger. WE WILL PREVAIL!!

top topics

join