It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus could hit .500 in Major League Baseball

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:03 PM
link   
Jesus could hit .500 in MLB and so can any other MLB player.

If an athlete has the physical ability to make a MLB team, that athlete also has the ability to hit .400, even .500. All that is required is for the hitter to cultivate or develop a belief or faith which is strong enough to be equal to his desired goal or end result.

As soon as the vibratory resonance of your belief is equal to the vibratory resonance of the goal you wish to accomplish, this is when your goal materializes. Since 1941, nobody in MLB has cultivated a strong enough belief to manifest the .400 batting average. While this is the most important mental law known to man, it still remains a mystery to virtually everyone in MLB.

The cornerstone of the most powerful sports psychology has been taught for thousands of years by every great philosopher, prophet, and spiritual leader. For example, Jesus said in Mark 9:23, “If thou can believe, all things are possible to him that believes.”

Jesus taught this same mental law again and again. In Mark 11:24 Jesus said, “What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, BELIEVE that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.”

Jesus taught the same thing again in Matthew 21:22 where he said, “And all things, whatsoever ye shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, ye shall receive.”

In Mark 9:29, Jesus taught this same mental law again when he said, “According to your faith, be it unto you.”

In the future, the most successful coaches and players will focus on developing an ever increasing understanding of the Nature of the Universe which includes answering the questions, “Who am I? and/or “What am I?” This is important because it helps you understand why and how you can hit .500 or better. We are each FAR more capable than most of us can even fathom at this time.

Also, the most successful coaches and players will focus their attention on understanding and utilizing the most effective methods of operating in accordance with Universal Law, thereby allowing the highest wisdom and power in the universe to operate most effectively on their behalf.

The .500 batting average is a goal with a particular vibratory frequency. It is simply awaiting a faith with a vibratory frequency strong enough to make it materialize. This is a Universal Law called the Law of Attraction.

I bless you all with love, the vibratory frequency of 528 hertz.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
He averaged .280

edit on 23-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by bwinwright

Isn't the same idea true for the pitcher as well? Which is why it's a great game - it's a battle of skill and ability and focus and faith.

Interesting thoughts. Wonder what defensive position Jesus would play while hitting .500. My first guess is shortstop or second base - where he can turn one out into two.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

It always amazes me that of of America's most popular sports is based on the English game of "Rounders" that is played by young school children, mainly girls.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   

boncho
He averaged .280

edit on 23-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

lollol

What I'd do if I were Jesus would be to play golf during the preseason - and also be allowed to go to the four majors a year by his baseball club contract - and beat Nicklaus' record of 18 majors. Maybe even double it. If Jesus could double Nickalus' record while at the same time hitting 102, or in the low 90s, and lots of seasons hitting more than 60 or 70 homes runs (exactly what Babe Ruth actually did if you graph everytime he hit a fly ball onto the size's of the stadiums and playing fields then and now - which a fellow did an entire book about entitled something like "The Year Babe Ruth Hit 104 Home-Runs" en.wikipedia.org... - then you'd have your Jesus. Nowadays, if the guy came back, he'd have to wow the crowds somehow, because there's always the next Jesus waiting in the wings.

edit on 23-2-2014 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:23 PM
link   
jesus would be a relief pitcher so he might not get to bat in the AL
why a relief pitcher?

Jesus saves
edit on 23-2-2014 by Danbones because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I dunno about Jesus and baseball, but I was proofreading a newsletter with a Wii bowling team in it this week. Christ was one their team members.

So, the real question isn't what batting average he has or what position he plays, but what's his bowling average?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:49 PM
link   
its things like this, walls of pure gibberish that make this site not shine.

thumbs down op.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   
First of all, if Jesus can't bat a thousand the bible says he's going to hell. Serves him right for setting perfection as a standard in the first place.

Secondly, what if the pitcher and batter are exactly equal in their faith? Is that the only situation where physics gets a say?

Or Suppose I know the batter believes and use my free will to walk him? Will his faith wallop a ball he can't even reach or in this case is it physics first, faith second?

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:06 PM
link   

The Vagabond
Or Suppose I know the batter believes and use my free will to walk him? Will his faith wallop a ball he can't even reach or in this case is it physics first, faith second?

Remember when they tried to intentionally walk Roy Hobbs in The Natural, and he reached out to hit a home run? Like Max Mercy said "anything he wants to do, he does." As long as he stayed with the woman in white, and resisted the temptation of sin. Hmmm.
edit on 23-2-2014 by magicrat because: letters are important

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   

As soon as the vibratory resonance of your belief is equal to the vibratory resonance of the goal you wish to accomplish, this is when your goal materializes.

Sounds like hokum. Someone might prove it but if they did I would suspect they would keep it to them self for their own benefit.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by magicrat

If we're going to count movie miracles we could do better than a pitcher who doesn't know to throw either behind the batter or at his head.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 02:15 PM
link   
One thing about jesus and pitchers
he needs em for turning water into wine...

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

snarfbot
its things like this, walls of pure gibberish that make this site not shine.

thumbs down op.

Kind of like your avatar. There are lots of things that don't make ATS look particularly intelligent.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Pedro Cerrano: Bats, they are sick. I cannot hit curveball. Straightball I hit it very much. Curveball, bats are afraid. I ask Jobu to come, take fear from bats. I offer him cigar, rum. He will come.

Eddie Harris: You know you might think about taking Jesus Christ as your savior instead of fooling around with all this stuff.

Pedro Cerrano: Jesus, I like him very much, but he no help with curveball.

Eddie Harris: You trying to say Jesus Christ can't hit a curveball?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

bwinwright
Jesus could hit .500 in MLB and so can any other MLB player.

If an athlete has the physical ability to make a MLB team, that athlete also has the ability to hit .400, even .500. All that is required is for the hitter to cultivate or develop a belief or faith which is strong enough to be equal to his desired goal or end result.

As soon as the vibratory resonance of your belief is equal to the vibratory resonance of the goal you wish to accomplish, this is when your goal materializes. Since 1941, nobody in MLB has cultivated a strong enough belief to manifest the .400 batting average. While this is the most important mental law known to man, it still remains a mystery to virtually everyone in MLB.

The cornerstone of the most powerful sports psychology has been taught for thousands of years by every great philosopher, prophet, and spiritual leader. For example, Jesus said in Mark 9:23, “If thou can believe, all things are possible to him that believes.”

Why are you limiting Jesus or anyone to .500? Hell, if you're going to make up stuff, you may as well go all the way with it. Why invent arbitrary lines of demarcation?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 06:58 AM
link   

Yea, the reason no one can break .400 hitting average in the Majors is because of a lack of belief. Certainly not trying to hit a ball traveling at 80, 90, or 100 mph that may or may not change direction during its path past home plate. Is this OP a joke? Do you even watch Baseball?

Belief has NOTHING to do with Baseball. It's all skill, statistics and a big chess match between the pitcher and the batter. Why would Jesus or God invest in one team over the other anyways? What makes one team more deserving of Jesus or God's blessing than the other?
edit on 25-2-2014 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:02 AM
link   

So... can God throw a curve ball that even He could not hit?

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by ketsuko

I thought it was already a well known fact that Jesus was a bowler.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DJW001

i heard its a new pitch it goes LOw and towaRD ...
They call it the LO RD Pitch
you ll never guess what the signal is

top topics

<<   2 >>

join