It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meet Blondie Bennett, the brainless barbie

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by jacygirl

LOL I never got into Barbie but I can relate. I was saddened to know my "Betty Boop" was nothing more than hussy!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:34 AM
link   

TrueBrit
reply to post by Indigent

You see, some American folks get peeved about automatic weapons, and assault rifles, and other firearms. They ignore fantastic reasons why a person ought to be allowed to own firearms. You have the age old, protection of the people from the state, protection of the people from each other, and then you have this one...

Taking air wasting, brain dead, cretinous morons like this "barbie girl" out before they infect too many other people with their pathogenic level of stupidity. I mean officially, if there was ever a good reason to generate a forensic ballistics report, this pink absurdity is surely one!

Spoken like a TruTexan.

I was horrified at her picture. My wife is 3 years older and a hell of a lot better off.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Our advanced technology made easier and faster to be beautiful
reply to post by Trueman

Personally....I think she looks disgusting. As do most people that have plastic surgery. There are a lot of botched jobs out there. Just shows how shallow and vapid we have become as a society.

All I can say is.....ewwwwwwww.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:49 AM
link   

.I just wonder what her (hidden agendas) are...of which I suspect are many.
reply to post by caladonea

I can answer that for you.....

a) Attention
b) $$$$$$$

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:29 PM
link   

deadcalm

Our advanced technology made easier and faster to be beautiful
reply to post by Trueman

Personally....I think she looks disgusting. As do most people that have plastic surgery. There are a lot of botched jobs out there. Just shows how shallow and vapid we have become as a society.

All I can say is.....ewwwwwwww.

The success of plastic surgery as a business is based in the prevalent concept of a perfect body, so she must be considered beautiful for most of the society. The surgeons only follow people's vision of beauty, which is variable in time.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Sorry, but her age is fair game. When people far beyond the prime years of being a sex object or showing off their body....insist on pretending like age doesn't touch them and they aren't what they are? It's VERY fair. My poor eyes demand justice for the strain she causes.

I'm 40 myself, and very sensitive to the issues I'm raising in calling her a middle aged and tired looking woman. I'm a few years past my own prime...and actually laugh anymore at the adults who try to play like they aren't. Well... time doesn't care how we delude ourselves or lie to each other. Middle Age isn't a sex object to compare to a barbie doll...unless you're trying to be a symbol to other middle aged men. She stands as the best proof I've seen of that in quite awhile.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Trueman

I would say the surgeon tries and fails like any human bein, try to paint the mona lisa yourself and see what comes out

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Nice body BUT HER FACE!!!!!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Wow! Her boobs are bigger than mine!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Dem's fightin' werds, Wrabbit. I'll meet you out back.
As a 40 something, I reserve the right to actually care about whether I am sexy or not and make the best of what I've still got. There is nothing wrong with that. I still wear pigtails now and then, which gets so many men gushing to this day because apparently I "rock pigtails" (hell I was even given bonus points in speech class if I wore them for a speech and a guy at Radio Shack broke customer etiquette to insist that I wear pigtails every day of my life). That said though, I'm not going to run out and try to dress up in Gothic Lolita because I think it's really cute because I AM 40 something.

Now let's talk about how old and tired looking you are.

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Morning,

If Barbie came from a German Lilli sex toy then I guess it's not long before before Mattel releases then special edition Schadenfreude version...

-Peace-
edit on 23-2-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by igloo

Manboobs?? lol

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join