It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said:

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
But, that's just one budda's opinion...certainly, it is subjective.

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dominicus

I'm sorry, every time I look at the title of the thread as it goes by on 'Recent' I've thought of this, so thought I'd finally post it.

"I met a fully Enlightened "Buddha". Here's what he said:"

posted on Jun, 24 2015 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

The only revealing and important opinion in your life, is yours.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   

I know it is an old posting, but I find it highly inspiring. Unfortunately I am not able to contact u @dominicus. I have a few questions that I don't want to post here. Is there a way one can contact the author of this article?

Love and peace,
Markus

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 03:20 AM
link   
a reply to: markus2333

originally posted by: markus2333

I know it is an old posting, but I find it highly inspiring. Unfortunately I am not able to contact u @dominicus. I have a few questions that I don't want to post here. Is there a way one can contact the author of this article?

Love and peace,
Markus

Yes you can send a private message on ATS but it is impossible to know if dominicus will see it.
Look at the bar at the top of the screen - right hand side 4th icon in (it is an arrow pointing down, next to the 2 green icons) - click it and it will take you to private messaging.
If dominicus is about he will most likely see that this thread has been replied to.
Take care and welcome to ATS.
edit on 8-8-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 08:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

thank you for your fast response @itisnowagain

but I always get this message when I try to send my message " You may not send private messages to anyone
but ATS Staff."

sry for writing about sth else in this thread.

Welcome everybody at ATS and cheers,
Markus

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 09:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: InTheLight

True Buddhas (as opposed to those suspected to be them) don't have opinions because they have transcended the dualistic state of mind, having contacted the source of all truth and non-truth, as well as gaining the siddhi faculties that enables them to acquire whatever knowledge they need. One of these faculties is "clear cognition", called "anima" in Sanskrit. A scientific analysis of its use is described here

To describe a buddha's statements as "subjective" is to misunderstand the nature of buddhahood. A buddha has transcended the opinionated ego personality and its illusory categories of objective and subjective. Try learning about Buddhism before making belittling remarks about buddhas that merely expose your ignorance.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: micpsi

How many Buddhas do you think are out there wandering around right now? Not even the Dalai Lama claims to be a Buddha.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: markus2333
I have just been to check and the rule is that you have to post 20 posts (replies) before you can send a private message - you also cannot start a new thread until you have posted 20 posts.
Hope that helps.

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only for now. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Some handy links, links and more links.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Start Here - ATS Freshmans Forum

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Terms & Conditions Of Use (Please read)
This is taken from the 2nd post on this page: www.abovetopsecret.com...

edit on 8-8-2015 by Itisnowagain because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 10:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: micpsi

How many Buddhas do you think are out there wandering around right now? Not even the Dalai Lama claims to be a Buddha.

Buddha is the light that constitutes all there is - so there is only ever the one.

posted on Aug, 8 2015 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Itisnowagain

thank you so much @itisnowagain. I will try my best to do those 20 posts.

Love and Peace,
Markus

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Is Dominicus around here?
Or anybody who knows some advanced technique, maybe related to building the 3 dan tiens in order to "attain" light body.
If someone is so kind to give me a useful answer please. Thanks a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Jun, 30 2019 @ 04:11 PM
link   
when i was very young, about 6-7years old, i remember being able to sit and hold my breath underwater for 20-30 minutes.... I didnt understand that it wasnt normal! sounds insane i know.

Today i cant do that, its like when i realized it was actually meditation, being aware is what corrupted my ability to do this anymore!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join