It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Interesting movie trailer: Day 6

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Came out in 2011 a movie right up ATS members alley. Alien abductions, Religious and govt conspiracies.
according to the website,

Dr. Davide Piso, a courageous scientist, has been studying thousands cases of alien abductions, obtaining the unsettling thesis that some extraterrestrial races install their active memories in the abducted people’s brains, in order to completely exploit a special human energy that he defines as the “Soul”. Driven by the ideal to free the humanity, with the help of his faithful équipe, he has developed an extraordinary technique in which the abductees, under hypnosis, can relive their abduction experiences, giving him the chance to expel the “parasites”.

But when he will decide to help Saturnia, a seductive 18y.o. girl that believes she has been abducted, and is clearly attracted by Davide, he will have to face an insurmountable problem. Once hypnotized, Saturnia will not leave the trance condition anymore, giving place to Hexabor of Ur - an entity coming from ancient Mesopotamian breeds - that states to be the first of his race that can totally “inhabit” a human body, and is now ready to lead the final invasion, to which the mankind was genetically prepared.

The discovery that Saturnia's parents belongs to black aristocracy, and would like to have back their daughter but with the entity inside, will push the scientist to hold the girl, constantly sedating her, in the attempt to gain time and find a solution. But this will be considered a kidnapping, provoking the intervention of secret services that will throw Davide and his team in Rome, running against time, trapped in a mysterious international intrigue...

Here, in a ghostly Caput Mundi, the coming on the scene of Father Trismegisto - an enigmatic Jesuit exorcist that will guide Davide through mysteries hidden at the edge between science and religion - will take the scientist to conceive a revolutionary solution: a technological exorcism that could free Saturnia from her alien/demon, by now at his 6th day of “life”. But could this even free the entire mankind?

Day 6 website

trailer for the movie:

ETA: found it on IMDB:
IMDB
edit on 2/21/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

edit on 2/21/2014 by HomerinNC because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by HomerinNC

How do I watch the movie ? Can i find it online somewhere ?

Sorry... I'm awful at finding stuff

leolady

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

unfortunately I cant find it either, would love to see it

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Me too. It looks awesome. Any new movie regarding aliens stuff... gota see it. It's going to haunt me until I can get my hands on it.

leolady

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:27 PM
link   
That woman laying in the bed looks like the main precog from Minority Report.

I looked through my usual sources and I can't find this movie so has it even been released?

Edit: I see the original name is "6 giorni sulla Terra" so maybe this is why I couldn't find it.
edit on 21-2-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:28 PM
link   
Thanks for the teaser.Looks like you were right.Many of us will be looking for this film.Thanks for posting.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
i wonder if it can be ordered on amazon or something...ill have to look..

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I found a download link for it on a warez forum, but it is in itallian.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

I'd watch out for those
I read it was filmed in english and italian

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I've figured out that it is originally in Italian and the international release seems to be dubbed in English. If you watch the trailer again you'll see no ones lips follow what is said.
There are other releases that are only subtitled so if you buy it make sure you get the one you want.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Why would I watch out for those? I been doing it for over 15 years never had any problems? Torrents are where you get into trouble.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Yea the link I found is a subtitle version.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by proob4

Same here. Do you use XBMC with repositories? If not then google it.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TheLieWeLive

Not sure what that is? Could you explain? I use a well know forum that is out there. LOL actually has more members than ATS.
ETA: Ok checked into XBMC, yea quality is poor on them types of site's. I DL actual .mkv files that are BR rip's in 720 or 1080p.
edit on 2/21/14 by proob4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:09 AM
link   

I'm about 5 minutes in and this might be right up my alley. I'm not so interested in aliens, having moved on to bigger mysteries, but it appears that is not the whole of the movie. I'm at the very beginning so this shouldn't give anything away, but there is a being in a girl's body. And the quotes from that, and the quotes from the beginning...

"You know if her conscience strengthens you will burn" (Presumably an exorcism guy..) "You will be gone forever"
"No I will get back in, I'm not like the Serpents or those dumb Nordics, I'm bodiless." (Soul/spirit whatever)
"Ahh! so you are a Light Being? You're a Lux. That's better, get lost!"

Lux

Def. Lux

Lux is a standardised unit of measurement of the light intensity (which can also be called “illuminance” or “illumination”) - as an example for reference purposes - 1 lux is equal to the illumination of a surface one metre away from a single candle.

I dig it. Time to get this show on the road.

edit on 22-2-2014 by KnightLight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:18 AM
link   

TheLieWeLive
That woman laying in the bed looks like the main precog from Minority Report.

I looked through my usual sources and I can't find this movie so has it even been released?

Edit: I see the original name is "6 giorni sulla Terra" so maybe this is why I couldn't find it.
edit on 21-2-2014 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

I just watched it streaming super easy to do.
Anyway, WoW what a movie.
I'm going to have to watch it again.

If anyone is missing ATS of yesteryear, this movie is for you.
I want to say so many things about it, but I will have to keep that to myself for now. Gah..

I watched the subtitled version, and I would say you should too. I'm not sure how the dubbed one would work very well, but if you hate reading.. There is one part in the very beginning that you will miss as it subs in Italian, but it's probably not too important and is only a few sentences.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 07:39 AM
link   

moveshare.net has the movie and it is called 6 Giorni.Sulla.Terra (6 Days on Earth)
Be warned there are lots of pop up adds, and it is in sub titles b/c it is an Italian movie.
I have not found the English version yet.

I started to watch it last night and will finish it today. So far it is pretty good. It touches on alot of stuff... just like you said, it goes right up ATS alley ! So in my opinion it is worth the watch. Thanks for telling us about it ! I can never watch enough of these kinds of alien movies... the ones that touch on all the stuff we hear about abduction scenarios and other details. So now I have another document / media source to add to my collection on alien stuffs. I will be purchasing the movie. :-)

Once I have finished watching it, I may come back and post my take on the movie.
link to movie

or to purchase it from Amazon
movie on amazon

leolady

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:16 PM
link   
reply to post by leolady

THanks for the link, gonna watch it tonight, gonna hook the computer up to the big tv and get into it lol

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Sounds like something i would have already seen, going to have to check it out. Thanks!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 06:33 AM
link   
I watched the movie and I did enjoy it. There were a-lot of elements or dimensions to it.

Aliens, Alien Abduction, Black Aristocracy, Kabbalah Project, Hexabor - an entity from ancient Mesopotamian, Ancient Heiroglyph with hidden message and Frequency & Vibration. To name a few...

I want to find the English version!

I went to the movies main website and read in the link Behind the Film. On this page is talk of a Dr. CORRADO MALANGA who consulted with the filmaker,VARO VENTURI, for the movie. Look at this Dr's background. It is quite interesting.

Dr. Corrado Malanga has been studying UFO and aliens for the last 40 years. He is currently interested in the matters related to Alien Abductions, which he studies through the use of Regressive Hypnosis and Neuro-Linguistic Programming techniques. Since 1992 he has conducted studies on hundreds of people involved in alien abduction phenomena and among the techniques he uses there are graphology, regressive hypnosis, NLP, specific exercises of Mental Simulations and the Triade Color Test (a test derived from the Luscher Color Test, further modified and greatly elaborated) . To understand the physics behind the alien abductions he, together with Alfredo Magenta (ECE), propounded the Super Spin Hypothesis describing the quantized nature of time.
In 2007 he publishes his updated research under the name of “Alien or Demons – The fight For Eternal Life”, little less than 500 pages where one can find: all the necessary tools to be able to face the consequences of one’s alien abduction, in order not to have this happen ever again; the true story about the abuses that the aliens have been committing on the human race; the psychosomatics of the Abduction phenomena; the solution of specific cases and the NLP and Regressive Hypnosis techniques applied to this specific issue.

source

Look at his classifications of alien interferences:

Dr. Malanga’s Alien Levels Of Interference

Dr. Corrado Malanga proposes a new interpretation of the phenomenon based on a classification of the alien interferences in five levels:
-Level One: surgical operations on the abducted person.
-Level Two: alien memories implanted into the brain of the abducted person.
-Level Three: cloning of the abducted person.
-Level Four: attempt to move the light-dots matrix ( the Consciousness ) of the abducted person and constrain it into an alien body.
-Level Five: different kinds of an incorporeal aliens made up by light ( called “LUX” ) or coming from an another dimension ( called “GRINCH” or “SIX FINGERS” or HORUS-RA ) are the ones who control all the other aliens.

A “Level Six”, too, has been discovered and partially understood but this is still subject of research at the present time.

“I actually realized that, while studying the aliens, I made a serious methodological mistake: it is not possible to study the aliens without knowing beforehand how we ourselves are made. Pretty soon I understood that the aliens were looking in us for something that they didn’t have, something which we didn’t know we had, something that makes many men an integral part of Consciousness”

source

This doctor has some very interesting concepts. I've attached some websites that I found with information on his research.

evelorgen.com...
projectavalon.net...
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

leolady

top topics

<<   2 >>

join