It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most Canadian thing ever?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   
But does the 5am beer come with a bottle of maple syrup? Us Americans are under the impression that you folks walk around with a flask of maple syrup in your pocket or something

freedomSlave
As for the hockey all I can say is

Lmao, well, the Atlanta Thrashers sure played like girls. Nobody cried when we gave them to Canada to become the Winnipeg Jets. XD.
Buffalo Sabres are taking the Sucktacular title this year, though, dead last in the league with something like 15 wins & 30+ losses this season. Ouch.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Nyiah

I'm an oilers fan so believe me when I say I sympathize with sabres fans. And no, we don't carry flasks of maple syrup, but we do all live in igloos and drive dogsleds to work. We also power the appliances and electronics in our igloos with generators that run off moose poop and good manners.

edit on 21-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
It also would appear that Obama now owes Stephen Harper a case of beer...

link

I thought that bet meant wed ALL get a case of beer.............

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:54 AM
link   
And this is how CANADIANS celebrate their win over US...crack open the Molson brew and get hammered on ice WHAT?!?!

I'll drink to that at 4 or 5 am in the morning too...in other words hockey and beer are in Canada's culture

edit on 22-2-2014 by Skywatcher2011 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:57 AM
link   
reply to post by DeadSeraph

The most Canadian thing ever?

I always see that as a toss up between that Mountie fellow from Due South, and this tune by Devin Townsend ...

... But legal drinking at 5 am is pretty damned close!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:13 AM
link   

jude11
reply to post by DeadSeraph

Now the real question is who is actually going to get up at 5am and start drinking?

I'm Canadian and my question is: : "Who wouldn't?"

Breakfast with back bacon, maple syrup, pancakes, hockey on the big screen and a Moose Head Beer to wash it down? I'm all over it!

Go Canada!

Peace

If they were serving Mimosa's, then I'd be all over that, with back bacon, etc. etc. I hope Canada wins.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 10:40 AM
link   
So, where actually is Canada
I am guessing not Asia or Europe...near New Zealand???

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 01:27 PM
link   

borntowatch

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 02:44 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by Nyiah

I'm an oilers fan so believe me when I say I sympathize with sabres fans. And no, we don't carry flasks of maple syrup, but we do all live in igloos and drive dogsleds to work. We also power the appliances and electronics in our igloos with generators that run off moose poop and good manners.

edit on 21-2-2014 by DeadSeraph because: (no reason given)
Just died laughing!!! Omg!
edit on 22-2-2014 by AccessDenied because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   

DeadSeraph
reply to post by Nyiah

Lmao, I would star you a hundred times for that if I could!

borntowatch

Whaaaat? Oh dear god, please tell me you're just joking and not actually serious, lol. How does anyone not know where Canada is?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join