It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Reagan and the World Court

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Why oh why does tis little fact seem to end most threads i post it on..

I have used this in "why do they hate us" threads, in "the US is a terror state" threads and in ones concerning the UN.

But no one seems to want to reply to this... funny that.

Not much to say when the world court declares your actions in Nicaragua to be international terrorism, is there?

The US is the ONLY country to have been openly accused of terrorism, but its the US that is now "trying" to stamp it out.
Ironic, or just a blatent "we don't give a $%@$%" to the world?

Then you look at what Reagan did just after the world court ruling...

he declared may 1st (the next day) law day in america, to celebrate the rule of law... thats american law 'coz the rest of the planet can get lost..
Again you don't need a degree in international Politics to get the message there... World Court... World Shmort!

So I dare you.. all you little hawks out there.. to explain that away with your "we care, we saved you from, we give to the poor" arguments.

Though eh?

[edit on 23/11/2004 by Corinthas]

[edit on 23/11/2004 by Corinthas]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:32 AM
link   
Um.....What?

You broke my spell checker...

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:14 AM
link   
Wow!

The only reply so far involved a spell checker. OK there was no mention of a spellchecker in my post but hey, it's a reply.. we are making progress. Maybe oneday someone will reply and adress what I had actually said. Here's hoping....

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Im not trying to pick on you, but your post is hard to understand. I think I see your topic, but the actual question isn't all that clear..combined with the spelling and grammatical errors Im totally lost.

So i'll repeat:

Huh?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Obviously you don't need an english degree to post incoherent ramblings either.

top topics

join