It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Permit me to introduce myself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 08:38 AM
link   
Thank you for allowing me access to your group.

I am in my early 40s, and only came to be aware of this whole field having seen a documentary on David Icke on British TV about 4 years ago. Like the producers intended, I started with a view to having a good laugh at this 'village idiot' character, but then when his tip off about a forthcoming Bilderberg group meeting produced some amazing results, like a lot of people, I realised that perhaps there was more to this than met the eye. The programme even included an interview with the current head Bilderberger, who had been CEO of a major UK company I had worked for. I had actually met this guy, and often wondered why, with a degree in Mandarin Chinese, he was running a major bank and also chairing British Government committees on all kinds of diverse issues.

I am an avid and regular reader of all things relating to NWO, Bilderberg, even Titor. I hope to be able to contribute meaningfully in due course.

JAK

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:02 AM
link   
Hello Englishman_in_Spain and welcome to ATS.

If you're interested in David Icke you might find this linkof interest:

Exclusive AboveTopSecret.com Community Interview with David Icke

Jack

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Thanks for that Jak.

I am really rivetted by what David Icke says. Quite funnily, I am being targetted on a regular and persistent basis by some local Jehovah's Witnesses, who believe I am ripe for conversion.

I agreed to read their Watchtower leaflet if they in turn kept a sufficiently open mind to read David Icke's 'The Biggest Secret'.

They were here again today. I told them that David Icke had recently disclosed that the Mormons and Jehovah's Witnesses were all part of the grand scheme of things at the highest level, but it just did not sink in with them.

They then tried to get me to 'read my bible'
in conjunction with their leaflet.

[edit on 23-11-2004 by Englishman_in_Spain]

new topics

join