It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I dreamt of lottery numbers and they came out !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I’m a lotteries player I’ve never won anything more than maybe $50 dollars or so but this one time it seems the universe played a cruel joke on me a sort of tease as to say it won’t come that easy son.

It was Christmas time 2007 if I remember correctly and there was big jackpot for 30 million dollars and I convinced myself that I was going to win this one as I tell myself when every big jackpot comes around. I picked up an auto pick ticket and a marked one as well initially about 4 days before the draw and went about my daily routine. Two nights later I had a dream and I clearly remembered seeing the numbers 2, 4, 9 in consecutive order followed by the playing cards J, Q, K.

I woke and thought to myself ok I’m going to get another marked ticket and play the numbers 2, 4, 9 and I tried to guess what the J, Q, K would be and logical thought dictated that they would be 11, 12, 13. So the draw date came around I was out with my friends on the night so I decided to check the drawn numbers online when i got home. To my astonishment the numbers that came out in consecutive order were 2, 4, 9 but the other three numbers were in their 30’s and 40’s. My jaw dropped when I saw it as firstly as I couldn’t believe that a dream had come true and secondly that I had come half way to a 30 million dollar win. As they say close but no cigar.

The most intriguing thing to me is the fact that the numbers were in the consecutive order 2, 4, 9 both in my dream and the actual draw. Does anyone else have a similar story? I have played the numbers ever since as part of my regular numbers but nothing has eventuated. Anyone have any theories? Was it a mere coincidence perhaps?

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   
The mind can definitely be a powerful force, even going beyond the realm of what is thought possible..

I concentrated on what the next winning numbers would be one time back around the year 2000, and I even wrote them down, but I laughed at the idea and didn't bother to buy a ticket, but they did hit, all 6 numbers.

Never been able to do it again though. Maybe I was being taught a lesson?

There are documented cases of people being shown winning numbers in dreams, one of which was displayed by some dead relative holding up a big sign in the dream, and they did buy tickets and won the jackpots..
edit on 20-2-2014 by alienreality because: added

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   

alienreality
The mind can definitely be a powerful force, even going beyond the realm of what is thought possible..

I concentrated on what the next winning numbers would be one time back around the year 2000, and I even wrote them down, but I laughed at the idea and didn't bother to buy a ticket, but they did hit, all 6 numbers.

Never been able to do it again though. Maybe I was being taught a lesson?

There are documented cases of people being shown winning numbers in dreams and they did buy tickets and won the jackpots..
edit on 20-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

Yes i think the time in not what we understand it to be. I often think just we can remember the past we should also be able to remember the future.

How often is it when you think something isn't going to happen because it sounds so preposterous that it actually happens i think its one of the downsides of being too realistic and logical sometimes.

I have read a few articles online of people winning from numbers they have seen in their dreams. I just want to know how ? there has to be a way to explain it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Giant check or it didn't happen.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Yeah....

And don't forget all us little people too.

:/

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Blue Shift
Giant check or it didn't happen.

You can easily find those cases with google, but I'm not going to do it because that would spoil it for you to discover things like this on your own..

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:09 PM
link   

precognition

is one of the 'paranormal' thing I've always taken a passing interest in ...

far too many times and situations where 'dreams' or 'pre-seen' events and or general situations played out in 'slow motion' for me to outright dismiss it all as fabricated nonsense.

though I do understand and appreciate how it could bee seen or construed as such by those never or not having experienced it to the point of 'admission' to it's 'existence'

's crazy sometimes.

[edit, to add]

NEVER got lottery numbers, though !!

edit on 2/20/2014 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by soul44

Coincidence or vision, who knows. I love these kinds of things, they really make you think if we are somehow all connected.
I think this is called synchronicity?

I've had a few myself.

Few years ago i was in hospital (nothing serious, trialled a sleep medication under hospital supervision) and i had a dream of a friend i hadn't seen in a while. The dream itself was strange, in that nothing stood out, it was just a casual conversation at my friends house with the TV on in the background. Next day, my parents came in to visit me and said that my friend had phoned to ask how i was and that she hadn't seen me in a while. Time of the phone call, was the same time i had just fallen asleep, and she talked to my mum on the phone about the same things that we talked about in my dream.

A recent one, which didn't involve a dream. I purchased a liquid for my e-cigarette named "shirley temple" apparently based on a non-alcoholic cocktail drink, having not thought much of it, and not knowing the name.... the day the parcel arrived, we had the TV on, as i opened it, there was a "breaking news, shirley temple has died" appearing on the screen. -- That was kind of strange and froze me for a moment.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Just a word of advice, if you dream about getting struck by lightning, stay inside. You know, why take the risk.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:32 PM
link   

sparks88
reply to post by soul44

Coincidence or vision, who knows. I love these kinds of things, they really make you think if we are somehow all connected.
I think this is called synchronicity?

I've had a few myself.

Few years ago i was in hospital (nothing serious, trialled a sleep medication under hospital supervision) and i had a dream of a friend i hadn't seen in a while. The dream itself was strange, in that nothing stood out, it was just a casual conversation at my friends house with the TV on in the background. Next day, my parents came in to visit me and said that my friend had phoned to ask how i was and that she hadn't seen me in a while. Time of the phone call, was the same time i had just fallen asleep, and she talked to my mum on the phone about the same things that we talked about in my dream.

A recent one, which didn't involve a dream. I purchased a liquid for my e-cigarette named "shirley temple" apparently based on a non-alcoholic cocktail drink, having not thought much of it, and not knowing the name.... the day the parcel arrived, we had the TV on, as i opened it, there was a "breaking news, shirley temple has died" appearing on the screen. -- That was kind of strange and froze me for a moment.

I think the "long lost friend" making contact is quite common Ive had a few myself and yes its quite strange how you can think of someone who you haven't spoken to for ages or dream of them only to be contacted by them almost immediately.

I can recall two instances where this has happened to me. Once i had a dream of a friend who i hadn't spoken to for almost two years. In my dream we had a phone conversation funnily enough the next day while checking my Facebook i had received a private message from him asking how i was.

Another occurrence happened in my teens i remember i used to talk to this girl and we had not spoken in months as well. I was feeling quite lonely and started listen to the Akon song "lonely" and she popped into my mind and you would not believe it out of nowhere she sent me a text and it had a been a good 7 months since we had spoken.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by soul44

Yes, except that I got four of six.
Its the closest I've ever come to hitting the lottery, and it was the result of a dream.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The only vivid memory of a dream I had involving lottery happened during my younger years. In the dream I was running around a forest with my brother. We came across a general store in the middle of the forest. We go in and I notice a sign or posting that said Winning Lottery Numbers. Of course I want to take a look. As I was about to lift up a page to reveal the numbers underneath - I get woken up to go to school. I was pissed. Since then I have always wondered what my subconscious would have shown me.

It wasn't until I was older that I won a small jackpot. I wondered If I was supposed to see those numbers back then and the small jackpot was some sort of consolation that I missed out on those numbers in the dream. Considering it was a due to an error that I had the winning ticket. And this was before my disappearing and reappearing lotto tickets incidence that I posted in paranormal forum. I'm still hoping something will come from that. Still hoping for a big one.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by 12m8keall2c

I wrote a thread about precognition awhile back hoping to hear from people who had experienced it, but I didn't get much of a response and the thread died

OP:

Can you dream me up some winning numbers for the lotto max draw in Canada tomorrow? Would be appreciated

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

alienreality
You can easily find those cases with google, but I'm not going to do it because that would spoil it for you to discover things like this on your own..

There's no way to prove any of this because dreams are all anecdotal. I can say I dreamed something, or even mistakenly remember dreaming of something. But there's now way to prove anything.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I was talking to someone at work a few weeks ago about this. I don't play the lottery but one night in the late '90s l had a dream that I remembered four 'numbers' from. They were 2, S, T and silver. So I also did what was logical and substituted the S and T for the numbers 19 and 20. The atomic number of silver is 47 so I used that as the fourth number despite recalling from the dream that 49 was silver's atomic number. I can't remember what other two numbers I used, they were just something I came up with on the spot. I won ten pounds on my ticket for matching 3 numbers. Those being 2, 19 and 20. The funny thing is that if I had used the atomic number from my dream, 49, I would have matched four numbers!
I wondered then how accurate the memory was being as it was quite some time ago but when I looked into it, the lottery draw from 16/08/1997 contains those four numbers.

posted on Aug, 14 2015 @ 05:45 PM
link   
'
'

My story was a little different, I was sleeping and in my dream I went to visit a friend, he was getting ready then someone knock, it was the delivery guy, he deliver a pizza and my friend ask him how much was? he says, 778, then I said wow that's cheaper, and I woke up around 3 am in the morning, but the most impressive of my experience was that when I woke up I saw with my eyes open a man standing at my window, I was not scared just in a peaceful and quiet moment, then I heard when he says again 778, I stand from my bed, grab a piece of paper and wrote the number down, then I talk to myself (everybody does) and think that I will play the number at the evening because I use to visit my friend always in the evening to fix his computer and not to play the number at daytime because I probably will lose my money. then I went back to bed. I got ready to go to work at 3 pm, when I was at work I ask my supervisor if I can take a break around 7:30 PM before 8 because that is the lotto time. So I went to a liquor store and play 15.00 dollars in 778. The next day I check the winning number it was 778 and I won about 6,000.00 dollars. Pay all my bills, give money to my mom, since that day I can not stopped I keep getting numbers and winnings, sometimes pause but they return. So I am making a list of things and what they mean as numbers.
edit on 14-8-2015 by alberthd because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2015 @ 07:24 AM
link   
WEIRD I KEEP DREAMING NUMBERS THAT COME OUT THE NIGHT OF MY DREAM ...
I WAKE UP CHECK THE LOTTO BEFORE I GO PLAY THESE NUMBERS AND THEY CAME OUT ...
IS THE UNIVERSE SHOWING ME HOW CLOSE IAM? IVE DREAM NUMBERS BEFORE THEY CAME OUT AND DIDNT PLAY
IS THIS CARMA LOL.... IVE ALWYAS BEEN A DREAMER ... DREAM THINGS AND WAKE UP LIVING MY DREAMS ,OR DREAM SOME THINGS BEFORE THEY HAPPEN ITS A GIFT I WOULD SAY . I JUST WANT TO UNDERSTAND IT MORE .....

posted on Oct, 27 2015 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I also had interesting dream last night: I'm standing near the building with numbers of 1 and 2 on it. After that I came in and see girl in red T-shirt with numbers of 2 and 4 on it. Suddenly I see another door with 57. After that I woke up... and tried to write down numbers very fast to not forget, because I want to play in Australian Lottery australian lotto results and very hope this dream will be prophetic

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: soul44

Hello Soul44.

Are you still around? If so I would like to tell you my strory...

posted on May, 19 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
How does one go about trying to remember 6 big winning numbers from a fuzzy dream?
Tell me the secret!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join