It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A valid and disturbing theory on alien abductions

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Wow. I'm shocked. Pretty much nobody understood this thread, apparently. I don't necessarily agree with it but i find it interesting enough to wish there could have been a cohesive discussion about it.

And I do like to play devils advocate, it's a good mental exercise. So, let's see where this goes and if I have this theory correct...

So this is an occult deal, what with the rituals and stuff?. I was born out of wedlock. Good thing they didn't get me! Also these people must be powerful to have gotten away with it for so long, so are you saying it's FBI/CIA related? But they are not powerful enough to stop the so called "gay agenda" taking place. Unless they want guys to be out in the open and proud so they will be easier to identify. Maybe they figured that a strong support for gays in the media and government would not create more gays since we'll you're either gay or you're not, and that it would only help to expose the gays that are already here. Also shows like Teen Mom are exposing pregnant single women by their comments on social media, perhaps?

Except, unlike gays, single mothers can be created, and I would say that the cultural atmosphere provided by and encouraged by the media is definitely creating more of these "devil spawn". So the only way your theory fits is if these people do not have the power to sway the media, or, they actually Want more gays and single mothers. Maybe they Want more "victims". Maybe they do not feel as guilty about performing sadistic rituals on those who they feel are at the bottom of society or who are less than human or who deserve it. Maybe their God is becoming more and more hungry for these rituals and they need more and more victims? Maybe they kill the babies as you said, and they ritually mark or rape the gays and single mothers.

The big problem I have with your theory is that not all abduction cases involve gays or single mothers/pregnant women. Some are children. Some are married couples. And a pattern like this would have been noticed a long time ago. So, anyway, sorry but at least I gave it a try.

whatever is happening seems to be happening to all types of people. There may be a less obvious pattern going on here, such as blood types, genetic markers, or descendants of certain individuals' bloodlines, or other patterns. Who knows? I like your idea of tricking the abductors with the low tech car parts though!

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 10:20 AM
link   

SystemResistor
reply to post by SLAYER69

No, you have it wrong, the use a tool to "correct" them - they are the homophobes.

Hold on so your saying its only homosexuals who get abducted and no hetro sexual person has been abducted or claimed to be?

new topics

<< 1   >>

join