It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ideas for my Avatar

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:12 AM
link   
reply to post by TheDualityExperience

One more just for the hell of it...

He-Man Hulking out...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:42 AM
link   

I know you're having a hard time choosing. So I've made it easy for you.

There. Now, when anyone asks you where you got that awesome avatar from, you will have to keep hush hush, I do not need all the attention from gawkers asking me where I was taught how to do this.

I simply have no time.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:51 AM
link   

sn0rch

I know you're having a hard time choosing. So I've made it easy for you.

There. Now, when anyone asks you where you got that awesome avatar from, you will have to keep hush hush, I do not need all the attention from gawkers asking me where I was taught how to do this.

I simply have no time.

Understood. Your skill is quite unique.
Big things ahead I suspect with this talent.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 06:53 AM
link   

74Templar

One more just for the hell of it...

He-Man Hulking out...

WTF. Get out of my mind lol. Serious that was what I had in mind haha
I know this sounds silly probably to others but little things like that give me the greatest reward.
"5 star Homie"

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:15 AM
link   
Considering your username I would suggest the guys from Star Trek: Let That Be Your Last Battlefield.

I don't have photoshop and not that good with it besides. But here are the cats I'm talking about. I'm sure the Avatar folks could do something with it.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:19 AM
link   

TDawgRex
Considering your username I would suggest the guys from Star Trek: Let That Be Your Last Battlefield.

I don't have photoshop and not that good with it besides. But here are the cats I'm talking about. I'm sure the Avatar folks could do something with it.

I will tell you a secret. or two. That's awesome so thank you, but my avatar is misleading.
Imagine there is that plus a sphere around it.

One of my early mistakes was only accounting for the 2/3 but a poster on this website made the connection for me.
The base, the sphere, the complete trinity.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:32 AM
link   

ah....got it.

I think.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:33 AM
link   

TDawgRex

ah....got it.

I think.

I think I can make a better analogy.
See the guys face. Two colours, but they are on the face. The face could be the sphere, the expression

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Well, when it comes to philosophy, I prefer to keep it simple. Philosophy is one of the things that can eat people without them even realizing it.

I question almost everything, but I also often ignore it or put it off when no answer is forthcoming.

A member of the Avatar Creations crew made my avatar after a bit of back and forth and I think they did a hell of a job. I think that it pretty much is a avatar of me. Friendly, though capable of biting and always curious and sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. LOL

The Hulk/He-man thing is pretty good though. I liked the artistry.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 08:48 AM
link   

TDawgRex

Well, when it comes to philosophy, I prefer to keep it simple. Philosophy is one of the things that can eat people without them even realizing it.

I question almost everything, but I also often ignore it or put it off when no answer is forthcoming.

A member of the Avatar Creations crew made my avatar after a bit of back and forth and I think they did a hell of a job. I think that it pretty much is a avatar of me. Friendly, though capable of biting and always curious and sticking my nose where it doesn't belong. LOL

The Hulk/He-man thing is pretty good though. I liked the artistry.

hehe I stick my nose where it doesn't belong all the time.
Practically the worlds enemy from where I sit. Which seems different to most others but I am cool with how it is.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You can always use Beebs

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

LMAO BFFT

One day that will be taken up by somebody

I'm guessing in troll season when all the kids are on break

Cody

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by cody599

i was going to offer Sweet Thang...but am not sure if that member who used it is done with it, or been banned....i haven't seen it around in awhile.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by 74Templar

I see He-Hulk is rocking the Monster ink! hehehe

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:18 PM
link   

You can use any picture, photos from home or your phone, collections, searches etc. Anything. Just size them and upload.

It can be a wizard you find by "googling"...or a pict of your dog. Or you can make one...

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 04:29 PM
link   

kx12x

I threw this one together. Feel free to use it, if not that's fine as well.

I think I will use them all at various stages. So far this one is my favourite. Partly because its half me half someone else's creation.
And it just makes me stargaze looking at it lol

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join