It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Non-Terran Humanity

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   
According to nearly all recorded and oral histories, mankind was created on this planet exclusively. The stories usually start with a void or lack of things and some deity-type of consciousness decides to create/summon/alter and makes life. Long story short, we are only a recent life form when compared to the universe.

Why are we being conditioned to think that humans are only on Earth?

A lot of ancient astronaut theory relies on the fact that we needed help to accomplish the wonders of antiquity. E.t. intervention build the pyramids, gave mankind tech, knowledge, etc. Without them we would still be beating rocks together to make it rain.

Why are we being conditioned to think that mankind is a simpleton?

What if mankind is not indigenous to Earth but instead are imprisoned? A look at history of man on this planet is blood soaked for nothing more than ideologies. What if mankind here on Earth is the remaining stock spared destruction as a punitive punishment meted out as some Galactic Court verdict. It could also shed light on why our own technological developments are being hindered.

Addendum:
Ancient Astronaut theory does have good points and the preceding was not a dig at proponents

edit on 19-2-2014 by Redboxin because: clause and affect

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:23 PM
link   
hrm. Even if we were created here, solely, that doesn't automatically mean that there's no life outside of here.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Redboxin

Ancient astronaut theory is nothing more than putting a scientific definition on what was supposedly miscomprehended as divinity.

As for our reality on this earth being a punishment... well, isnt that what most religions believe anyway? That our soul/energy/manifestation etc. was expelled from garden of Eden/the source/nirvana etc. to complete a cycle of enlightenment and one day return to our blissful neutrality?

I believe that you have basically summarized what most organized religions already believe in some way, shape or form.

S&F!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Too True!

Just to clarify, the post pertains to mankind's origin. As for the existence of others, that is for other posts

edit on 19-2-2014 by Redboxin because: malfunctioning input

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well if you read the bible, then you would know that we look like the race that God comes from. Wherever heaven is exactly, there is another while lot of people who look the same as us.

Then there is Zecharia Sitchins research on ancient Sumeria that makes similar claims. In fact he has discovered that a lot of stories in the bible are remarkably similar to sumerian myth.

So, no we are not alone and we are not the only race who looks like us. In fact, Sitchins research showed up that we were created as a hybrid race to be slaves for the annunaki.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:12 PM
link   
BATTLESTAR GALACTICA WAS TRUE!!!

Hear me out on this before snapping to a response. Since there are stories of men from the stars and atlantis was suppossedly a advanced people do you think that if they were advanced enough they could had destroyed all the tech or had a means to destroy it by remote or automatically after they died? There is a quote i think that states Anything dreamed up or told as a story might have had happened in the past.

COuld the "idea" of BSG had been around because in the anchient past it might had existed? Also if evolution took millions of years with dinosaurs how come humans have taken so much less time to evolve?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Well the basic gist of the story is a being whom was above created a suitable environment then populated it (colonized) so I do not seen any reason why we may not actually merely be one of many such world's though the lack of communication and or education and technology may also be due to the vast distances and a well thought out scientific programme of remote long time scale colonization by a likely now long gone and dead ancient intelligent human fore runner somewere else in the cosmos.
Now I believe in god but what if.
Nice thread, S+F.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by yuppa

There is a quote i think that states Anything dreamed up or told as a story might have had happened in the past.

...Or may be happening now or will happen --somewhere in this universe of trillions upon trillions of stars and planets.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Ancient Astronaut theory; in my view points to a colonization attempt some 6000 - 8000 years ago, that of course failed. And has lead to a number of Myths.

This video begins to explain my views starting at around 4:30 min.

Basically it tells of a society, that came to Earth thousands of years ago, just after the end of the last Ice Age and tried to colonize the Earth. The indigenous Humans of the time learned a great deal, and their presence probably accelerated Terrestrial social and technological development. But ultimately ended with the Terrestrial Humans "driving" them off.

The failure of the colonies also lead to possible contamination of the Terrestrial Human Gene Pool, and the modern stories of "hybrids".

Another interesting point I discovered last night...These colonists may have artificially advanced Terrestrial Human social and technological evolution, perhaps by thousands of years. There is also some evidence that Terrestrial Humans have been "held back" at least technologically. For instance the ancient Egyptians seem to have has electric lighting, at least in some limited ways. Just over 2000 years ago Caesar deliberately with held and suppressed "steam technology", and it took another 18000 years for it to reappear. During the "middle ages ", the Church actively suppressed social and technological development. The result if this is that Terrestrial Humans and Earth have been "held back" by as much as 2000 years.

One can only wonder where Earth would be today IF...the damage had not been done!

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Human is the basic norm across the universe, galaxy after galaxy.

top topics

join