It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

National School Safety Expert: Sandy Hook shooting was a fraud

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Booo to ATS and the Mods... I want to star and flag this... Well done Op!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
wrong threard

edit on thWed, 19 Feb 2014 17:12:53 -0600America/Chicago220145380 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:13 PM
link   

R_Clark
Of course the mods put this one where we cant rank it any higher...

I think this thread has the big Phubahs worried..

It's "Poobah" and no, we aren't...

It's deep fried baby night at the Temple as usual, and afterwards we'll play "Invisible Hand" until the early morning, first one to get noticed controlling the world loses and has to pick up the tab...

Thanks for your concern though...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Sremmos80

And if they made the decision to demolish the school then why spend several thousand to clean what's about to be destroyed. The point is that there were s couple ways it could have been done without hiring a crew. It may not have been right, but it's well within the realm of possibility.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Zaphod58

Would love to see the ATS in-house memos regarding this topic and similar ones...

Regarding adminning, and the total vehement INCREDIBLE reaction to questioning the hows and wheres of an event.

I sense an extreme sense of cowardice regarding this, looks like ATS is warned massively to put this topic away.

Any topic that cannot be discussed raises most alarming questions and shows this is nothing more than an clearing house.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   

At this point you seem to be ok the site of the event being cleaned up just willy nilly (might have been the teachers or someone else that decided to help them i think was your options?) how ever they wanted when the one of the worst school shootings ever has happened there or they just decided to leave the murder scene as is for the demo guys so when they get there they have to deal with a building that has been sitting in blood and other bodily fluids. Well those NDA the demo guys have sure worked then, i imagine one or two would not have been cool with having to deal with the mess of dealing with blood that 26 people with multiple gunshot wounds produced as part of his clean up.
edit on thWed, 19 Feb 2014 17:44:44 -0600America/Chicago220144480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Keep calling the Mods names....Let me know how that works out for you.

If you can't see how people can get offended by wild speculation.

What is ignorant is to possibly hurt someone that lost a loved one.

To fling accusations about this horrible event with a questionable author.

Is irresponsible. I would submit the Mods are Denying Ignorance.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   

Where did I say anything about being ok with it? I'm simply pointing out that there could be other ways clean up could have taken place.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

You two keep arguing about the lack of a cleaning crew. As I said in my earlier post, Halbig NEVER said there was not a cleaning crew; he simply said he couldn't find out who they were.

I feel like this whole thread should be started over with the Halbig video transcript instead of the shoddy article that misquotes him.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Deleted

edit on 306pm2802000000p86 by whatsup86 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

whyamIhere
Keep calling the Mods names....Let me know how that works out for you.

If you can't see how people can get offended by wild speculation.

Nothing wilder then what gets talked about any where else on this site, just the most recent.

This is not "wild" speculation, there is an industry professional presenting the questions and inconsistencies

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

whyamIhere

No, what is ignorant is that a site that has a motto of denying ignorance allows topics like 9/11 to flourish and thrive, when far more people were lost and the possibilities of someone being hurt or offended are 100 times more likely, but just because this topic has children at the core it is off limits for some reason. Just my .02.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I didn't say you were, only seemed to be.
I get that from the fact you don't find the idea of a professional service to clean up the blood of 27 victims not being called troubling. That in your realm of possibilities the teachers were expected to clean up the site, or any other free hand that was willing to do so. It was just one of the worst school shootings ever but deal with the clean up how ever you see fit, NBD
edit on thWed, 19 Feb 2014 18:23:44 -0600America/Chicago220144480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by lemmin

The school should still be able to say who did it, or the police. Habig finds it very weird they won't release that info, by his own words.

I am not basing this off the authors question, these are not the first two people that have brought up that issue.
Blood clean up is no joke, especially when its 27 dead and 1 injured. There was a clean up crew, who was it?

I feel like this whole thread should be started over with the Halbig video transcript instead of the shoddy article that misquotes him.

There was one like 5 min before this was posted, one person came on and trolled the thread and it was deleted, pooof.
Cruise the LOL section, this is not the first time this vid has been brought up

edit on thWed, 19 Feb 2014 18:09:40 -0600America/Chicago220144080 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

edit on thWed, 19 Feb 2014 18:11:45 -0600America/Chicago220144580 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Where is adam lanza's body? Where is the picture of at least a body in armor with his face covered. Only his head would have been the gruesome part. Since when do people care about the rights and the respect for the murderer? We have blasted every known murder with every aspect of his past life we can find, pictures will be shown for public closure. Adam was no OBL or Hussen, there as no national security to be risked. Why are we not given at least the picture of the lifeless body of this monster. Outside of being told he killed him self what proof do we have?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:48 PM
link   

. Why are we not given at least the picture of the lifeless body of this monster. Outside of being told he killed him self what proof do we have?

This actually NEVER happens in real law enforcement outside of MOVIES and special circumstances like OBL.

So, that's why there aren't any photos, because there's no reason for the public to see them, at all, other than to satisfy the twisted curiosity of some.

~Tenth

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Since the flag count seems to be stuck at "33", maybe we should just keep count

S&F+++

And thank you Halbig, for standing up for rational, critical thought.
It's good to see other educated human beings examining evidence and rejecting what they push as the consensus view.
The scientific "consensus" used to be that the Earth was the center of the Universe, remember?

Consensus means literally nothing. In fact, you wouldn't necessarily be far off if you took the word "consensus" to be synonymous with "wrong".

~E.C.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:15 PM
link   
reply to post by tothetenthpower

False. We got video footage of Aaron Alexis at the Naval Yard... so where's the footage of Lanza at Sandy Hoax?

If it existed, you know the government would've dropped it on us by now. With all the heat the government is getting over this, it'll do anything to quiet the naysayers. And their deafening silence on this issue speaks VOLUMES. Instead of proof, all we get are more classified docs and more cover-ups.

If Vegas was taking bets, at this point, I'd happily go all-in on Sandy Hoax being a fraud.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:21 PM
link   

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join