It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Which foods do the Elite not eat? Opinions?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Elite/TPTB/etc.

I imagine they strictly avoid everything that is in pre-packaged single servings--whether Little Debbie cakes, Slim Jims, ice cream cups, soda pop/water or anything else.

Do you think they avoid all GMO foods?

What about just highly processed foods--white bread, packaged spaghetti, cake mixes?

What about sugar and HFCS?

How easy it would be to add anything they wished to some of these processed foods that are consumed by the general public. Or am I just being paranoid?

www.huffingtonpost.ca...

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

Do they let their kids get injected with various neurotoxins like mercury and aluminum in their infancy?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:26 AM
link   
Are you kidding me...I eat the # out of HoHo's and Twinkies, toll house cookies, chips...you name it and I'll eat it. Oh...I just outed myself...well snap...carry on, nothing to see here.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:28 AM
link   
A bit OT but I personally know a guy that has a net worth of around 350 million, sometimes he invites me for lunch at his house and believe it or not most of his food comes from the local super market, no secret gardens or underground elite super markets.

So I think most real elite/TPTB guys eat similar food to ours?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:29 AM
link   
Well, if one were to lump celebrities in as elites, there is no end to their health regimens. Juicing, whole foods only, no sugar, no meat, no alcohol - pick one or all.

Do they know something we don't? Probably but it's more likely related to anti-aging than anything nefarious. Just my opinion.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:30 AM
link   
If I had to wager a guess,I would say if you can go to your local market and buy it...they don't eat it. Even items labelled as organic,has a different level for us consumers as it would for the elite. I have to assume they spend top dollar for the best organic,unprocessed food they can get their greedy little hands on... As for the rest of us...we can eat cake.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:33 AM
link   

AccessDenied
food they can get their greedy little hands on.

There`s a common misconception that we`re greedy. The opposite is true: The have-nots are the greedy ones who, in a state of perceived deprivation lust for sugars, overabundance of carbs, alcohol, processed foods, etc. We, on the other hand, being the "haves" have renounced all greed and mostly practice restraint.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

The "elite" of India, the Brahmin caste, have been vegetarians for millennium. Because of this, they've pioneered many vegetarian dishes, which is why those of us who eat that way usually love a good Indian buffet.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Skyfloating

AccessDenied
food they can get their greedy little hands on.

There`s a common misconception that we`re greedy. The opposite is true: The have-nots are the greedy ones who, in a state of perceived deprivation lust for sugars, overabundance of carbs, alcohol, processed foods, etc. We, on the other hand, being the "haves" have renounced all greed and mostly practice restraint.

Is it greed or are those foods the only ones that they can afford?

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I would be willing to bet that they don't eat Chicken McNuggets.

I am pretty certain they concocted that recipe to feed to us minions.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I personally prepare the lunch for a multi-billionaire everyday. Its whatever his wife wants him to eat. Which is usually fish with some healthy sides.
but he swears me to secrecy when he sends me out on secrets muffin missions.
Also some nights he'dl sneak a hoagie
edit on 19-2-2014 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:00 AM
link   
They are humans too, and just all humans they enjoy salty, fatty, and sugary foods from time to time.
But in most cases - and someone already mentioned - generally they have chefs or personal cooks to make them food, and since they have the money it's generally fresh, seasonal produce, fish, and properly butchered meats.
A friend of mine was a nanny for some top dog at TD bank in Toronto, she made lunches, breakfasts, and went shopping for dinner ingredients and food for the next day before she went home, her budget was 800 dollars a day for just food, everything was purchased at whole foods or local markets, fresh everyday.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:02 AM
link   
From what I've been told is they have their own farms, organic, heritage and whole foods and grains, and pure meats, they are mostly NOT vegetarian. Whether they juice or not, would depend on various things, but they definitely know they require the fats, and k2, factor X for the bones and teeth, and brain growth and they are not vegan in any way.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Skyfloating

So by using "we're",you include yourself as elite?
Ya'll may not chow down on doritos and twinkies,but I'll bet nothing that glides over your lips has been stamped by Monsanto,unlike the rest of us with no choice.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

i know a guy worth around $60bil. We aren't friends, i am just well acquainted with him in a business sense. His family eats/drinks all manner of things. He is a diet soda fanatic, and drinks mostly either Starbucks French Roast or Diet Coke. His daughters all drink lots of sodas and eat lots of candy bars. They watch a lot of movies, and enjoy the popcorn, candy, cokes that go with it.

He has enormous political influence, and many might know his name if i dropped it. So he is absolutely in the class of "TPTB". Judging from what I see from him and his family...they eat regular stuff. Mixed in with really expensive stuff. I saw him eating a truffle (a whole truffle) with some olive oil and a bit of sourdough bread one day. It was his snack. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

I would think something like chili cheese fries, hot dogs with sauerkraut, baked beans. Regular coffee such as Folgers, or Maxwell House. Red beans and Rice with cornbread.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:33 AM
link   

AccessDenied
If I had to wager a guess,I would say if you can go to your local market and buy it...they don't eat it. Even items labelled as organic,has a different level for us consumers as it would for the elite. I have to assume they spend top dollar for the best organic,unprocessed food they can get their greedy little hands on... As for the rest of us...we can eat cake.

I go tot he local market to buy all the garbage that a wealthy family likes to eat. Not very often....but occasionally. They eat just like you and I, just with higher quality ingredients and preparations on the nonpackaged foods.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:36 AM
link   
I remember President George HW Bush didn't like his vegetables:

And I'm President of the United States, and I'm not going to eat any more broccoli!''
(NY Times)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:37 AM
link   
LOL ! What can i say other than that. They are humans like you and me eating the same things we do. I worked some years at a convention center as a cook . From the years i was working there i cooked food for over 100 Contrys leaders and nothing special there.

Edit to add : Bush last time he come he got a Salmon for "entrée" steak with veggies as main and some cheesecake to finish this. Was funny to see the FDA guy the SEcret service guy and the Canada health watching the Chef cooking up the meal.
edit on 19-2-2014 by Dolby_X because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by Tusks

The true elite eat only fresh foods grown on their estates or purchased (fresh daily) by staff, and prepared fresh for each meal, again by staff. It's not a world without desserts but there's a significant difference between a Twinkie and Baked Alaska prepared with fresh homemade ice cream made from fresh cream.

...Just one of the reasons I prefer to eat from my own garden. It's called "champagne living on a beer budget." And fyi, most people who think they're elite because they currently have what they think is a lot of money don't have a hope in hell of ever being part of the real elite. [Note to Dolby_X: That includes Bush.] ...Hate ta be the one ta break it ta ya.

edit on 19/2/14 by soficrow because: add note

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join