It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cats Have Super, Psychedelic Vision

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:53 PM
link   
cats eh the little things also have flea's and toxoplasma gondi cats are fing evil if you have a cat you are a witch and the villigers with the pitchforks are coming for you ---save yourself get rid of them---repent you sinners

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Biigs

I think night vision may have more to do with the infrared end more than the ultraviolet (which, i believe, most results from sunlight)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by rickymouse

I have noticed the same thing with sugar. Also alcohol and meats. Takes away the extra sight. But then again now my Tinnitus isn't so bad anymore.. I am a little surprised that you know about that. I've never talked to anybody who has connected those things. Of course now I hear it again since I am paying attention. EEEEEEEEE.....

You know something. I eat those things on purpose to keep any of that spiritual sight or sound out of my experience. I used to see Auras. Npt anymore, but then again havn't had any ghostly encounters in some time either, so I am happy with that trade for now.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:12 AM
link   

KnightLight
reply to post by rickymouse

I have noticed the same thing with sugar. Also alcohol and meats. Takes away the extra sight. But then again now my Tinnitus isn't so bad anymore.. I am a little surprised that you know about that. I've never talked to anybody who has connected those things. Of course now I hear it again since I am paying attention. EEEEEEEEE.....

You know something. I eat those things on purpose to keep any of that spiritual sight or sound out of my experience. I used to see Auras. Npt anymore, but then again havn't had any ghostly encounters in some time either, so I am happy with that trade for now.

I think people are afraid of the supernatural so they try to eat things to block our extra senses. Common people do not want to know they are being controlled by others when in fact they are through those who have the ability to control collective consciousness. They want to fit into society and be like others, desiring the same things others do.

I am not sure that there are really ghosts but I think there are other beings of energy that we cannot fathom. structured energy. The earth itself has a collective consciousness that we try to isolate ourselves from...we wear shoes so we can remain isolated from this and be as others in society. We build cities of cement, the calcium absorbs this and muffles it, unlike rock that conducts this electromagnetic vibration through it's crystalline structure.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well they see a little more than colored feather patterns, and urine markers, they see odd entities and things that make them startle and run. And there isn't a cat owner that doesnt know this.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Unity_99
Well they see a little more than colored feather patterns, and urine markers, they see odd entities and things that make them startle and run. And there isn't a cat owner that doesnt know this.

I know that our cats can see small flies, spiders, bluebottles, bees, wasps and moths. Especially those large moths and beetles that fly around light bulbs. They'll watch them circle the light, wait for them to spiral downwards, then whack, knock them down to the ground and watch them flutter about. Then when it stops moving, they give it another whack to see if it's dead yet. Then they sniff it and eat it

I think that's what they see when they appear to be staring at a corner of a room.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Anyone who has had paranormal activity in their home, and had pets at the time, will likely have experienced their animals behaving as if they could see something the human couldn't. This happens WAY more than people realize. So it is likely that this research is, unintentionally, one of the first links between science and paranormal phenomena. Like I said though, this was not intentional, but I think the two are connected in some way.

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 06:58 PM
link   
reply to post by stormcell

Well, our cats love the little moths and play games trying to catch them for hours. But surely you've had the cat enter your room or bathroom, look over your head and startle, get really scared, and run away. Thats the kind of thing I mean.

Then you run, and hope whatever was there isn't following, hovering above your head.
edit on 21-2-2014 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 21 2014 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ItCameFromOuterSpace

Cats just dont like to be stared directly at! I once had a cat that virtually flipped when we tried to have staring contests.
But most of times they just start grooming when they cant deal with the stare.
I observe many times a day that my cats are grooming and suddenly they loose focus and just sit and stare with the tung
sticking out like some bad gene simmons impressionator.
They do see stuff we dont, but it may just be insects or dust.

posted on Feb, 25 2014 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Here is some new released info that may apply to this thread. It's about chicken eyes. Seems that the eyes of an ancient bird similar to a dinosaur is very complex. www.sciencedaily.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join