It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

People that are old enough remember the process of forming the state of Israel. It was taken from the Palestinians. When the British were controlling the area, they promised the land to the Palestinians if they helped fight the Ottoman Empire. They did (remember Lawrence of Arabia?) and then the British took back their promise after the Zionist movement used subversion, terror attacks, along with Nazi help (Transfer Agreement) to force their hand. Oh, then the holocaust happened.

If people knew history they would know why so many people despise the Jewish state.

AAC
edit on 18-2-2014 by AnAbsoluteCreation because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:56 PM
link   
i can remember reading that if you were to go to any jewish embassy in the world with a geiger counter you would get a hit

and the threat from one of them if we go every capital will be hit

makes you wonder kids makes you wonder

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:29 PM
link   

beezzer

rigel4
reply to post by beezzer

Yep,, but still it should be discussed.
Less we are cowed ?

To the issue, you honestly don't think that Israel should be allowed to be their own country?

I'm somewhat speechless in the face of such animosity towards the Jewish State.

I will humbly walk away from this thread as I don't like (actually I find it quite uncomfortable) to discuss the destruction of Israel.

What Jewish state? Certainly not Israel because Israel is a Zionist state not Jewish state there are many Jews that claim this. Remember it was Zionist that pushed for the creation of Israel not Jews because Jews remember that God placed them into exile and only God can create the nation of Israel not the UN. Just look at how many times the leaders of Israel cry recognize Israel as a Jewish state they do this because they don't even believe that lie.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

if they drop an atomic bomb, the results would be disastrous on a worldwide scale.

even the most right wing governments in nato would face riots from their muslim populations.
france, uk, etc.

the world would never be the same, tourism would be a past experience., imo.

hate to sound like a cassandra, but the turmoil would be biblical.

it's hard to see a solution, when one looks at hebron and how a small jewish population can so oppress the local palestinians.

and the usa can talk about human rights.

a solution is hard to find when all talk is bs.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 12:20 AM
link   

Snarl
Israel ... such a tiny little country

More as a military base, . . . definitely not a country.
A country has and keeps defined boarders,
not revising each and every time to their whims.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 02:10 AM
link   

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by beezzer

People that are old enough remember the process of forming the state of Israel. It was taken from the Palestinians. When the British were controlling the area, they promised the land to the Palestinians if they helped fight the Ottoman Empire. They did (remember Lawrence of Arabia?) and then the British took back their promise after the Zionist movement used subversion, terror attacks, along with Nazi help (Transfer Agreement) to force their hand. Oh, then the holocaust happened.

If people knew history they would know why so many people despise the Jewish state.

AAC

The Holocaust happened after the 1948 war of independence?

Ben-Gurrion never lead a group of militants to kick the British out of the King David hotel?

Lanski never funded said militants?

The British NEVER wanted to give Palestine to the Zionists--they offered large parts of Australia in stead, which were turned down and Lanski funded Ben-Gurrion to secure Palestine. You can do a lot with stolen mafia money.

Or thats how I remember it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

If Israel is doing so well then why are somne young Israeli's leaving it and going - of all places to Germany for a brighter future?

I get the feeling that there is a hope that if Syria falls more land can be grabbed from there which would give extra space for a return of many of the displaced Palestinians and Israeli expansion.

What is a terrible pity is that without such expectations and so many going into Palestine in 1948, a certain amount of people would have been integrated into that country peacefully without the bloodshed and forcible deportation of the people already living there. It was a successful and pleasant place where Jews, Muslims and Christians lived together, which it certainly isn't now.

I gues the CIA have access to the numbers hoping to leave Israel simply by seeing the numbers of passport requests for the USA.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:52 AM
link   
O dear what a shame.....

Life will go on. Hopefully a much more peacefull life.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:56 AM
link   
There has been a 'war of the womb' going on over there for a long while. Muslims have been told to outbreed the Jews. Arafat called it the 'war of the womb'. Birthrates being what they are, at some point Israel will disappear and become 'Palestine'. I have no doubt.

ATS Thread - Outbreeding the Enemy

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:59 AM
link   

beezzer

To the issue, you honestly don't think that Israel should be allowed to be their own country?

I'm somewhat speechless in the face of such animosity towards the Jewish State.

I will humbly walk away from this thread as I don't like (actually I find it quite uncomfortable) to discuss the destruction of Israel.

Its a state based on oppression, segregation, rouge nuclear and WMD policys and land theft.

If they just followed the same rules as the rest of us in west Id me more sympathetic to them.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 07:07 AM
link   

neo96

Why the hell not ?

WHY ?

What only Muslims countries have the right to exist in the middle east ?

Is that it ?

Ok I have the right to exist as a nation then.

I think I claim you house and land for my new nation. So move out so I can move my family in. O and Im going to set up a huge stockpile of WMDS there too and point them at all major citys in the USA to discourage them for arguing with me. And while Im at it every few years I will kick your neigbours out of there homes and claim them to. Sound fair?
edit on 19-2-2014 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:05 AM
link   
I think the issue here is, "right to exist" is kind of silly when discussing national level concepts.

Individuals have a right to exist. Absolutely. Nations....no. A nation is a construct of a human. It has no rights...only the people within that nation.

A nation should be formed by the individuals who live in that area.

Yes, Israel, as a landmass, should have a right to exist. Israel, as the government is now...is unjust. Apartheid is not something that can be argued as being just.

What this means? I don't know. I would suppose that since the concept of Israel was to import a whole bunch of people and shoehorn them into this valuable land, the folks who used to own that land may not take kindly to them. Some of the land taken over is what helped the former nation that was there identify itself.

Should Israeli's be wished ill? Absolutely not. But within Israel are a bunch of Palestinians. I don't want to wish them ill, either.

So the balance is in the way the rights of the individual are executed. It isn't hard to see which individuals have rights, and which don't. The division is strictly "racial". Its apartheid.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:14 AM
link   

markosity1973

That is totally missing the point. The Jews are entitled to exist, just like everyone else.

That was my point too.
It's the state rulers and their secret service who are far removed from the ordinary people. Put it this way, if your neighbour started taking some of your land just so they could keep a closer eye on you, it would not be long before the fisticuffs started, and you would be right to, and probably have the law on your side.

What's happening in Israel is just that, it's a double whammy, they take the land and insult the people who's land they took by looking at them as untrustworthy....and they are getting away with it, while the rest of the world has but a little mumble.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Why not allow Israel to determine Israel's fate.
reply to post by beezzer

The Palestinians deserve the same right to self determination.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Israel is the only safe haven for the Jews of the world
reply to post by TDawg61

This is the most ridiculous statement I have ever read on ATS...and thats saying something. Jews live in safety in Canada, the USA GB, France....Argentina, Iran....In fact, Jews live in safety in almost every county on Earth.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by deadcalm

I would agree with the overall sentiment here. Jewish people likely live in a far less safe environment in Israel than they would in the US or Europe.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Most people in world wont care if it falls.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 05:49 PM
link   
Is this the beginning of energetic things to come for the region ?

The 4 Upcoming Blood Moons falling on Jewish Holidays beginning with the Passover on April 15th are interesting.

It has been getting MASSIVE attention in the Christians of late, I first saw mention of it 3 years ago.

And these people believe it, time to shake things up !

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   

binaryangel

AnAbsoluteCreation
reply to post by beezzer

AAC

The Holocaust happened after the 1948 war of independence?

Ben-Gurrion never lead a group of militants to kick the British out of the King David hotel?

Lanski never funded said militants?

The British NEVER wanted to give Palestine to the Zionists--they offered large parts of Australia in stead, which were turned down and Lanski funded Ben-Gurrion to secure Palestine. You can do a lot with stolen mafia money.

Or thats how I remember it.

I think you misunderstood. Of course the holocaust was before their independence.

Actually, as I try to go point to point I am certain you misunderstood. I never said any of that didn't happen.

No biggie.

AAC

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 06:29 PM
link   
reply to post by AthlonSavage

There will surprisingly be many Jewish people happy if it falls.

AAC

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join