It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I can't argue with anything you say ... except that the game may not end the way you see it happening.

There's no way Israel will allow any ME neighbor to develop nuclear weapons. Their hand has been stayed to this point by ... wait for it ... America. We may be fortunate to not see cards hitting the table in what remains of my life, but everyone knows Israel is holding a winning hand.

Don't ... for a second ... believe Israel will not nuke the living daylights out of a tangible threat.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I guess were starting to drag a biased Religious point of view into topics now.
Comparing Isreal to apartheid South Africa.
I am a Christian and that little jab in your post offends me.
But all is well , we need to keep a strong shell about us with free speach.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

The tactical difficulty of protecting such a small and densely crowded area if the enemy uses there own nuclear devices means putting all your egg's in one basket is a serious risk, but yes the Jewish people need a homeland and I am not going to argue over Sephardic or Ashkenazi origin's as they are bound by a common faith and tradition and regarded as simply JEWS by there national enemy's, All of this though does not excuse the inhuman treatment of other and actually innocent people in the interests of there own national identity and as someone whom though a Christian is actually part Jew I am ashamed thoroughly of what is going on, one memory that come's to mind was two Hassidic soldiers whom broke the arm's of two Palestinian children with rock's for throwing stones at there armoured car and that image has lived with me since I watched it on the BBC in the 1990's or late 1980's, I want them to be safe but I do not want to be on the side of men whom will do such thing's to children and I believe the peace worker from the state's whom was run down by an army bulldozer while acting as a human shield to protect a family home was in fact murdered.
Make no doubt some are actually more like the Nazi's they hate then the people they are supposed to be but I think a war is inevitable, religion drives one side and survival drives the other, I ask you name three thing's people are willing to die for and to kill for and you can not avoid the inevitable outcome of all of this.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

You have to look at the bigger picture.
You are obviously correct in the horrible atrocities That are a part of war ,no matter what side.
Israel has A right to be a Nation. They are constantly under attack by hezbollah the drones of Iran.
Israel has been persecuted by other nations for thousands of years . Dont you see that if the enemies of Israel ,obviously sorrounding them on all sides for 3,000 years would accept them as a nation , they would then stop trying to defend themselves so harshly.

edit on 18-2-2014 by overanocean because: spelling

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Snarl
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I can't argue with anything you say ... except that the game may not end the way you see it happening.

There's no way Israel will allow any ME neighbor to develop nuclear weapons. Their hand has been stayed to this point by ... wait for it ... America. We may be fortunate to not see cards hitting the table in what remains of my life, but everyone knows Israel is holding a winning hand.

Don't ... for a second ... believe Israel will not nuke the living daylights out of a tangible threat.

I dunno, I think Israel will need to accept the fact they cant bomb everyone around them, at the same time they cant monitor everything that's happening. They can threaten and beat their chest all they want, but ultimately they'll either have to put up (bomb the entire region and all out war) or shut up!

Also, if the time in history comes that nukes and all out war is on the door step, then Israel will not be able to stop the other nuclear nations providing and assisting the middle eastern nations!

I hope the game doesn't end, I like the game. Theres booze, boobz and plenty to smoke!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Better hope Israel doesn't fall.

That will be the end of the star and flag fests on ATS trashing them.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:30 PM
link   

neo96
Better hope Israel doesn't fall.

That will be the end of the star and flag fests on ATS trashing them.

Im not worried.
I'm all for Israel
Bring on their bashing strait to me.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:40 PM
link   

TDawg61
It will never happen.Israel is the only safe haven for the Jews of the world.They would never willingly leave.And being nuclear capable,who's going to make them?

Are you saying that places like the USA and Australia where there are large communities that are openly accepted are not safe havens?

Israel is far from a place that I would declare as safe.

I agree with you about them not willingly leaving,but if you trace history back you will know that the Jews have no more right to that area than anyone else. They invaded it themselves. They just use the 'God promised this land to us' excuse to get away with literal murder.
edit on 18-2-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
I don't get this thread. I don't get what some people are saying. "The Jewish people need a nation state" that's rubbish, no they don't, however it could be argued that the Jewish state of Israel defines a 'Nation state'. That's another kettle of fish.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:48 PM
link   

smurfy
I don't get this thread. I don't get what some people are saying. "The Jewish people need a nation state" that's rubbish, no they don't, however it could be argued that the Jewish state of Israel defines a 'Nation state'. That's another kettle of fish.

Why the hell not ?

WHY ?

What only Muslims countries have the right to exist in the middle east ?

Is that it ?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Israel was not founded on the kingdom of Judah. in fact the opposite.
why should i as a christian support Israel when they are not founded on the kingdom of Judah.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:06 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

This report is seriously flawed. For starters, there was nothing voluntary about the South African handover to a majority, as the CIA knows full well. If they didn't know even this much, then this organisation doesn't know its arse from its elbow.

This capitulation was a big win for the 'terrorists'/freedom fighters. And their fight for majority rule was supported by many Western democratic countries, such as the US, the UK and Australia. Yet these same countries send their young men and women out to fight 'terrorism', without realising their own complicity in fostering and agitating worldwide antagonism between ordinary peoples.

Apartheid was perceived as being black against white, with no intelligent cognisance being taken of the true numbers in the tribal divisions within those 'black' ranks, which is reflected in the eleven official languages that country now has.

And as can clearly be seen from news reports and statistics, majority rule has not resulted in any kind of peace for South Africa, with its high rates of crimes, such as murders, rapes, robberies with extreme violence, etc. In one instance, a ten year old boy was drowned in boiling water during a robbery, where his father was killed and his mother raped and the family pet disembowelled... Statistics would list it as murder and robbery, and compare it to similar figures in other countries, without the South African statistic shedding any light on the cruelty and sheer brutality involved.

Much of this on-going violence is a continuance of the problems that apartheid held somewhat in check, and is still based mainly on race and tribe, but the western Democratic countries are satisfied with their part in bringing down apartheid, and do not consider themselves responsible for the ensuing results of their actions. The same could be said for the 'collateral damage' their actions and indiscriminate warfare and bombings in other countries have caused.

Israel and the US have been allies, but this report seems to indicate that this is no longer the case, which means the US now supports the Palestinians, in which case, Israel will fall. But even if and when this happens, it will not ensure peace for the region.

And IMO this 'leaked' report is simply a small part of the CIA's none-to-subtle propaganda war, to ensure this happens.

As for Jews returning to the US? I suspect this will become a move to be avoided at all costs, as the head of this government seems to have turned against his own people...

edit on 18/2/2014 by Maigret because: Minor correction.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:08 PM
link   

beezzer

Why not allow Israel to determine Israel's fate.

This is my stance.

I have no strong feelings one way or the other concerning Israel. I am curious as to why you find it hard to discuss the dissolution of the Jewish state?

You can U2U me if you like. It won't be a debate. I am curious to hear your reasoning, as you are typically reasonable.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Israel will fall... but right on top of Palestine then they will call keepers because they touched it.

edit on 18-2-2014 by Shadow Herder because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:33 PM
link   

Belcastro

why should i as a christian support Israel when they are not founded on the kingdom of Judah.

Oh, I agree, as a Christian, of course you cannot support Israel!

By the same token, I challenge you to look for any promise made specifically to Christians within the Bible. You won't find any, because they were all made ONLY and SPECIFICALLY to the Houses of Israel and/or Judah. So you, by your own words, won't have any part of that.

As the Son of God said, he was sent ONLY to the lost sheep of the House of Israel. (Matthew 15:24 - paraphrased) Note: this is the House of Israel - not the State of Israel.

Some try very hard to argue their way around those words of the Son of God, to avoid taking it literally. But obviously, the Son knew what he was talking about, what was to come, and he knew fully what it meant. Unless, you can believe he was confused in some way?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   
That is a really short timeline! I read a prediction somewhere from a reputable source that the U.S. economy is supposed to stabilize with energy self-sufficiency. If that does happen, I don't really see why Israel would fall if they are our ally. I think there are a lot of variables to take into account with predictions and studies. Still, that would be insane if all of those people got basically kicked out of their country and came here! I wonder how that would affect the U.S. as well, especially if our economy did not stabilize.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   
since i don't live in israel i don't care! hopefully, as part of they're fall, they'll launch al they're nukes! that's gonna be a great show! Of course, they're going to save three for the places that really deserve some payback. The though of Europe bathing in that nice colbalt blue nuclear glow? Priceless! The US is going to fall too! and China, and Los Angeles, and people who are bad at ice skating, and little babies that have never walked before! See how easy predicition is? Here's another prediction I'm going to make. The HR Drone at the CIA hired Snowden will absolutley NOT WANT to go to work when they wake up this morning. People putting used cat litter in they're lunch box is just getting so old ! :!!!!!!!
Prediction, the darker side of the funny bone of the Universe !

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Maigret

Belcastro

Oh, I agree, as a Christian, of course you cannot support Israel!

But ... but ... but, what if I don't ascribe to any named religion? What if I believed the tale of Christianity pre-dated some allegorical writings of 2100 years. What if I just credit the Jews of today as being of above average intelligence when compared to the other 7B people on this planet?

Don't be fooled by me. I have a fair understanding of both sides. What I don't understand is why there should be any outside influence on the Palestinian/Israeli thingamabob. People ... always gotta be pickin' sides.

... waves farewell and scurries off to find a thread on the Rothschilds ...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:20 PM
link   

neo96

What only Muslims countries have the right to exist in the middle east ?

Is that it ?

That is totally missing the point. The Jews are entitled to exist, just like everyone else.

However

When they come marching in and displacing people who have between living there for over a thousand years themselves and locking them behind fences, taking their land and basically treating then like they are stray dogs is when as a human being I stand up an say enough.

Somewhat surprisingly, after what I have posted on this thread so far, I do support Israel, but only as a state where both Jew and Palestinian are equal and live side by side in peace.

It's the administration and it's supporters that needs to go, not the Jewish people as such
edit on 18-2-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TDawg61

I thought New York was?

At any rate, I will be happy to see the Palestinians get their land back, maybe a little justice. There's so many people climbing aboard the 'boycott Israel' wagon that it's very inspiring. I think their fall will be a lot sooner, but whatever. I think the US will collapse too, but it is needed as well, as there are many arrest warrants that need to be issued and enforced.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join