It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CIA report: Israel will fall in 20 years

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Just been reading this most Interesting Article about the fall of Israel.. apparently the CIA
are predicting the demise of Israel within the next 20 years.

It s difficult to see how the apartheid state will fall without a serious war in the region.
The report compares Israel to South Africa before the apartheid state voluntarily gave up power.

I honestly hope Israel does fall and does so peacefully, but if recent history is anything to go by, then they will
more than likely start a serious war in it's death throws.

Full Story

TA study conducted by the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) has cast doubt over Israel’s survival beyond the next 20 years.

The CIA report predicts “an inexorable movement away from a two-state to a one-state solution, as the most viable model based on democratic principles of full equality that sheds the looming specter of colonial Apartheid while allowing for the return of the 1947/1948 and 1967 refugees. The latter being the precondition for sustainable peace in the region.”

The study, which has been made available only to a certain number of individuals, further forecasts the return of all Palestinian refugees to the occupied territories, and the exodus of two million Israeli – who would move to the US in the next fifteen years.

“There is over 500,000 Israelis with American passports and more than 300,000 living in the area of just California,” International lawyer Franklin Lamb said in an interview with Press TV on Friday, adding that those who do not have American or western passport, have already applied for them.

“So I think the handwriting at least among the public in Israel is on the wall…[which] suggests history will reject the colonial enterprise sooner or later,” Lamb stressed.

He said CIA, in its report, alludes to the unexpectedly quick fall of the apartheid government in South Africa and recalls the disintegration of the Soviet Union in the early 1990s, suggesting the end to the dream of an ‘Israeli land’ would happen ‘way sooner’ than later.ext

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:35 PM
link   
Wishful thinking. Israel is doing just fine.

I'd take bets and give odds ... but I'm not expecting anyone to seek me out to pay me off in 2034.

+12 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:40 PM
link   
The CIA probably thinks that the USA will fall within the next twenty years so when the US is gone, Israel will fall. They don't want to say that the US will collapse outright though.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I thought I recognized the story from a few years ago, not to mention the source....

Press TV 13 March 2009

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Snarl
Wishful thinking. Israel is doing just fine.

I'd take bets and give odds ... but I'm not expecting anyone to seek me out to pay me off in 2034.

I find it very difficult to see how Israel can survive long term.

They are becoming a pariah state in the eyes of the world,(at least the Israeli government is).
Couple this with a declining American power and military advancement in Israeli's enemies then it's not to difficult
to see problems becoming insurmountable for Israel.

The have no good will left most any place any more,, murdering and killing Palestinians has gotten them despised by the
worlds population.

I used to support Israels cause against the Palestinians until i got wiser and more knowledgeable,(unbrainwashed).
Now I look forward to Israels passing.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   
This news will sadly make so many people so happy.

(beezzer starts digging a DEEP hole!)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

SLAYER69
reply to post by rigel4

I thought I recognized the story from a few years ago, not to mention the source....

Press TV 13 March 2009

I know it's a wee bit old.. but I have just found it and want to share
the report. As far as I can tell it is a genuine report and can be sourced
from many different web sites,

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Yep,, but still it should be discussed.
Less we are cowed ?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

rigel4
reply to post by beezzer

Less we are cowed ?

To the issue, you honestly don't think that Israel should be allowed to be their own country?

I'm somewhat speechless in the face of such animosity towards the Jewish State.

I will humbly walk away from this thread as I don't like (actually I find it quite uncomfortable) to discuss the destruction of Israel.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

rickymouse
The CIA probably thinks that the USA will fall within the next twenty years so when the US is gone, Israel will fall. They don't want to say that the US will collapse outright though.

That is actually quite aligned to my thoughts on the matter!
Not that I believe America will actually fall, but may well be greatly reduced in terms of it's financial and
possibly military reach.

+2 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

beezzer

rigel4
reply to post by beezzer

Less we are cowed ?

To the issue, you honestly don't think that Israel should be allowed to be their own country?

I will humbly walk away from this thread as I don't like (actually I find it quite uncomfortable) to discuss the destruction of Israel.

You evidently haven't read the report.. as destruction hasn't even been mentioned.
More of an ending of apartheid and population drift.
Perhaps Israel should stop calling it's self the Jewish state and just become
Israel the democracy .. a nation where all are equal and welcome.

Maybe that would be the way forward for Israel?

edit on 18-2-2014 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:04 PM
link   

rigel4

beezzer

rigel4
reply to post by beezzer

Less we are cowed ?

You evidently haven't read the report.. as destruction hasn't even been mentioned.

When we dictate, we are called "Imperialists". When we expound or pontificate, we are called "Imperialists".

Why not allow Israel to determine Israel's fate.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:08 PM
link   

beezzer

rigel4

beezzer

rigel4
reply to post by beezzer

Less we are cowed ?

When we dictate, we are called "Imperialists". When we expound or pontificate, we are called "Imperialists".

Why not allow Israel to determine Israel's fate.

Yea I'm all for that as a matter of fact.
Let them stand on their own two feet and let them
settle up with their neighbours without any other country's Involvement , either
monetary or military.

AS you know though that wont happen as the end would become sequentially faster for Israel.
Only others involvement keeps Israel as a functioning state.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:24 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

Well when you are smaller than the country of wales in the UK and have over 200 rumoured nuclear missiles with a yield ranging from 20 to 40 kilotons then you are not going to let yourself be wiped out, especially when it is engrained and almost brainwashed into the children whom are educated about what happened to the Jewish people without a homeland, they are all drilled and shelters are provided, they may even use other mean's of attack to defend themselves and national service is mandatory so not only the standing army but all Israelis can be called up for active service.
So not just a war but since there missiles are in protected location's even if they are attacked first and annihilated as a nation there will retaliate with those missiles at not only there attackers but several other target's based on likely attackers, destroying the capital city's and infrastructor of those country's as well as irradiating them.
Not a war an Armageddon.

+6 more 
posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:26 PM
link   

reply to post by beezzer

The Jewish State....now that term bothers me. Israel is not a country only inhabited by Jews. There are many nationalities and religions present.....yet they are relegated to second class citizens. The very oppression that Jews went to Palestine to get away from....they have brought with them and visited on the Palestinians. What makes Israel so disgusting is that they, among all people, should know what it's like to be descriminated against....to know the value of human rights FOR ALL, REGARDLESS OF RELIGION.

Israel may very well be doomed....I do not know. But what I do know is the world is running out of tolereance for the status quo. The Palestinian people must be freed.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by rigel4

I get it. You don't like Israel. I'm fine with that. Me ... I'm kinda neutral on the whole ME thing. There IS only one way to solve the problems of the ME and you seem willing to push that button.

America may be in decline (that's yet to be seen). America's military is NOT in decline nor is her resolve to support an ally. Remember the adage: The enemy of my enemy is my friend ... and there you have it. You have no idea how angry it makes an American to see some Muslim jihadist burning their flag in effigy.

If the ME wants Israel to dry up and blow away ... maybe the best thing they could do is turn their backs to them. The truth is, that won't work, and you know it is going to take violence to unsettle them. Israel knows this too.

Israel ... such a tiny little country ... fully capable of kicking so much butt ... and no neighbor smart enough to just leave them alone.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I hope Israel falls sooner than that.

If anyone has ever researched what was done to the jews by the nazis before the gas chambers and the death camps, they will know that the jews are replicating the same behavior toward the palestinians.

It just goes to show that mankind can be totally incapable of learning lessons even when they are treated in the most horrific ways. The jewish state deserves no support from anyone until they can treat the Palestinian people as their equals.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

markosity1973
I hope Israel falls sooner than that.

If anyone has ever researched what was done to the jews by the nazis before the gas chambers and the death camps, they will know that the jews are replicating the same behavior toward the palestinians.

It just goes to show that mankind can be totally incapable of learning lessons even when they are treated in the most horrific ways. The jewish state deserves no support from anyone until they can treat the Palestinian people as their equals.

This is the very heart of the issue.. and i commend your post.

Others that support Israel need only look here for reasons why Israel is despised
and has become what what they fled.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:34 PM
link   

Snarl
You have no idea how angry it makes an American to see some Muslim jihadist burning their flag in effigy.

No where near as angry as a middle eastern father is when he's see's his home, family, friends and livelihood bombed to the ground by a screeching F16.. all in the name of American style democracy!

Truth is America is sowing the seeds of hate against itself and Israel. America's military will not operate on the same level if its economy goes bust and its people riot in the streets. America in decline makes Israel a ripe target.

Israel will hold out as long as it can, but the moment it drops the bomb, its game over for Israel!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:38 PM
link   
It will never happen.Israel is the only safe haven for the Jews of the world.They would never willingly leave.And being nuclear capable,who's going to make them?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join