It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop fired for having sex with 15y/o asks for his Job Back

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:07 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

ah, i see. It's just people using pedophile out of context. There is a difference between pedophile and child molester. A pedophile is defines as there attractions towards young girls and boy. A person can be a pedophile without doing any crime with a child. A child molester is defined as there actions.

Ya, also in the dark ages adult would have sex with a girl or boy when they started there period or puberty for example. They even might go for younger but that's how the dark ages (med evil) role. I personally find it gross but they had no problem with it.

Game of thrones often shows adults having sex with very young girls (you don't actually see it but you know it happened). I find that part disturbing but that how our society works.

We grew up believe it's immoral/wrong to have sex with a certain age. Society does have a big influence on people morality.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

So,a missed point here...what is wrong with this 15 year old girl that she is going off and having sex with multiple police officers? Sorry,but all the blame cannot be put on one officer,when she has been with more. More than meets the eye here.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:12 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainHook

Of course, society changes it's values over time. Back when 13 or 14 year old girls were being married off, the life expectancy was pretty darn low as well, so it's all relative.

There is talk among some circles in the UK academia and political classes about looking at the age of consent in the UK again. Some have advocated lowering it to 15.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by AccessDenied

Under the law the child doesn't have the ability to be responsible to extant. They're held responsible through parents. The cop is a adult who has the whole dependable/responsibility ect.. under law. A child doesn't have the same thing.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:17 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

i see.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   

I'm all for a good cop bashing thread and this guy seems worthy of bad cop status, but there's gotta be some blame placed on this girl. Girls mature at different ages and she seems like a black widow in training. How she's managed to con 4 cops into sexual relations is kind of telling. Men think with the wrong head a lot and these guys are no different. The difference is that they know better but said screw it. That is the problem.

I think the girl has got some real issues and that should get as much attention as these former police. Pretty sick stuff.

On another note, I think it's pretty shameless and I congratulate the guy if he can say this with a straight face. 'Moral mistake'... Maybe he figured that if he said that he was just really clumsy they wouldn't let him handle a loaded weapon. Human mind is an amazing thing how it can rationalize away anything. At least he's not crying the victim on this yet.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by dfens

Bingo! Not condoning the actions of the cops,but there is definitely an issue going on with this girl that needs addressing.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

“You can’t put a 15-year-old girl in a car, drive her up in the middle of nowhere and have sex with her,” Feltner said. “I mean that doesn’t have to be written out somewhere to know it’s completely wrong and outside the lines.”

Ya think the girl may have been intimidated, just a little???

Clanton admitted to having sex with the girl on at least four separate occasions, once on the trunk of his police cruiser while it was pulled over on the side of the road.

Investigators believe that a Brandenburg officer and a Breckinridge County Sheriff’s deputy also had sex with the girl.

Wait, WTF???

None of the four men had been charged as of Wednesday. According to WDRB, the girl is angry that no one is in jail. Her father has also called on prosecutors to take action, but it would be up to a grand jury to decide if anyone will be charged.

No one has been charged???

edit on 18-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: spacing

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 05:53 PM
link   

dfens

How she's managed to con 4 cops into sexual relations is kind of telling.

On another note, I think it's pretty shameless and I congratulate the guy if he can say this with a straight face.

A 15yo "conned" 4 adult (married) cops (sworn to uphold the law) into statutory rape?

Congratulate?

You need to be investigated and arrested.

Can only imagine what youre up to.
edit on 18-2-2014 by gladtobehere because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:16 PM
link   
This is the state of Rand Paul and Mitch McConnell
rape has been redefined there, right?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Just a theory,but I highly doubt 4 cops are following around the same girl,with nothing better to do than seek out sexual favors. A promiscous 15 year old could have serious "daddy" issues. Seeing as how both her,and her "daddy",are now crying foul because no charges were laid...sorry but these reeks if maybe "daddy" putting her up to it. Sounds more like she sought them out. How many times did it need to happen before she spoke up? Again,not siding with actions of the officers,but something stinks about this story.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by gladtobehere

Yeah, I see what you did there. I congratulate you too.

As much as I really don't agree with the whole cop culture on principle. It's pretty hard to explain away how this girl became singled out by 4 police and with seeming proof and admissions the police remain unpunished and only lost their jobs. The fact that on multiple occasions with multiple officers the girl was raped, statutory or forceful, doesn't matter, they still aren't in jail? Something is deeply disturbing about that. You can't tell me their union is that strong.

If these cops kidnapped and raped this girl on multiple occasions, which you seem to imply, I'm pretty sure that this would be national news and not something that could be quietly tucked away.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
A police officer should be the last person involved with an under age girl. He is there to enforce law, not break it. Almost like saying if a bribe is big enough, an officer has the right to take it.

Even if the girl begged the man, he knows the law and what is right.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 07:14 PM
link   

AccessDenied
reply to post by mOjOm

So,a missed point here...what is wrong with this 15 year old girl that she is going off and having sex with multiple police officers? Sorry,but all the blame cannot be put on one officer,when she has been with more. More than meets the eye here.

I agree with you, the biggest part of this is he is a police officer, and married. He looks fairly young.

To me it is about experience, was the girl very sexualy experenenced. When I was 14 a girl who was a close friend of a friend of mine, was very promiscuous, she was also 14 but we were both virgins and she had had sex with most of the males in town including a deputy sheriff.

When she decided she wanted a guy she never failed to get him, it was a game and she was quite beautiful. I actually remember feeling sorry for the guys she went after if they were married, or like one...my boyfriend

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:07 PM
link   

dfens
The fact that on multiple occasions with multiple officers the girl was raped, statutory or forceful, doesn't matter, they still aren't in jail? Something is deeply disturbing about that. You can't tell me their union is that strong.

Because cops. They weren't charged. They weren't arrested. They won't be. If I had sex with a 15 year old and cops found out about it, I'd be arrested as soon as they could get there. But other cops committing felony stat rape? Blind eye time. Guys? This is why the "good cops" aren't. You let this crap slide. So you look pretty much like self-serving hypocrites.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:28 PM
link   
It's Kentucky.
That sums the situation IMHO.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
The Grand jury has not been scheduled for the criminal portion. I would guess that since there are other officers from other agencies involved, they might be waiting to complete all investigations prior to taking the case to the Grand jury.

Former trooper won't get job back after sex scandal

A special prosecutor has been assigned, which usually means the PA for the county this occurred in recused themselves from the investigation / prosecution. When that happens the investigation / prosecution becomes a bit more tedious to ensure there is no conflict of interest / grounds for appeal.

As WDRB News has been reporting, a father says his 15-year-old daughter is the victim of inappropriate relationships with four officers. Those include the two troopers, a Brandenburg officer and a Breckinridge County Sheriff's deputy. The officer and deputy have resigned.

It would be up to a grand jury to decide if the four face criminal charges.

Jefferson County Commonwealth's Attorney Thomas Wine has been appointed as the special prosecutor. No grand jury date has been set.

The article is from January 2014.
edit on 18-2-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

edit on 18-2-2014 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 09:05 PM
link   

AccessDenied
reply to post by mOjOm

I can only imagine. I'm guessing some sexual abuse, obviously some daddy issues and toss in some general bad parenting to start with. However since there isn't anything being said about her in the article I didn't want to speculate. Plus, while I agree that it takes her to complete this awful story, speculation against her just seems like blaming the victim here. After all, she is still a minor and we are talking about 4 officers of the law here. So I don't care how much she was consenting in this whole thing, these 4 guys are nothing but psycho a-holes who don't belong anywhere near law enforcement. They were adults, cops and they were committing a major felony.

So whatever her issues are, who cares. Don't let it distract from the real criminals here. They knew better than to do this and show no remorse at all.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

Dang I wanna see what this chick looks like, any pics? As for the cop...Arrest yourself fool!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 10:57 PM
link   

mOjOm
So I don't care how much she was consenting in this whole thing,

Consent is a reoccurring issue in this area for several states. In my state if the person is 13 and younger there is no affirmative defense, regardless if the minor told her real age or if she lied about it.

The other issue we run across is when a 16 year old female consent to sex. The screwed up part is she can consent, however because she is still considered a minor the parents can actually press charges on their child's behalf. Because the law does not account for these issues, we had to change the law, allowing a convicted person the ability to challenge the sex offender registration requirement on a case by case basis.

I am assuming that is what is occurring in this case.

As for the victims motives, I have seen investigations where the victim consents right up to the point of the parents finding out she is sexually active. instead of coming clean, they blame the other person and claim they were raped / coerced etc to avoid being in trouble with the parents.

I am not saying this is occurring in this incident. I am also not knocking those individuals making the claims. I am merely pointing out some of the issues that come up in these types of cases.

As for my opinion on the op there is a saying..
The badge can get you p###y and p###y can get your badge.

I was dumbfounded when the trooper was wanting his job back. He can make all the moral arguments he wants but in the end his actions reflected poor and indifferent judgment / standards / choices. Those choices effectively nullified any credibility and integrity the trooper had and I doubt the PA would touch his cases even if he regained his job.

Next step is to wait for the grand jury hearing to see what occurs there.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join