It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cop fired for having sex with 15y/o asks for his Job Back

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Ok, so here is this now Ex-Cop who was fired for having sex with a 15y/o girl on multiple occasions and who is also married by the way. He get's fired obviously but actually has the massively huge balls to ask for his Job back as a police officer!! How is it that this POS isn't locked up right now?!?!? But actually taking others time to have to listen to him ask for his job back. Oh, it's get's better too. Wait till you read some of his quotes of why it's all good now...

“I made a moral mistake. And, I’ve gotten right with my family,” the married former trooper insisted. “I recognize that it is an embarrassment to the State Police. But I have not compromised myself in the fact that, in my mind, all I was doing was making a moral mistake.”

That's right, no problem here folks. He didn't compromise himself because he just made a tiny little moral mistake like having sex multiple times on multiple occasions with an underage girl while currently serving as a Police Officer. Gee, what's all the fuss about huh?? Sounds like the perfect person to reinstate as an officer of the law, right???

Oh, just so you don't feel shorted by the lack of sick depravity in this article, there are also 3 other officers involved sexually with this girl, who've also lost their jobs too. None of them have had charges against them either. What a great state Kentucky must be!!

Kentucky trooper wants job back because raping that girl was just a ‘moral mistake’

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

mOjOm

But I have not compromised myself in the fact that, in my mind, all I was doing was making a moral mistake.”

Oh dear, is this the newspeak way of saying 'it wasn't me?'

Seriously, a married man having an affair with another woman of legal age is a moral mistake

A married man having sex with a minor is pedophilia.

There is a difference mister former state trooper who wants his job back and no, you don't deserve any kind of role where you are serving the public.
edit on 18-2-2014 by markosity1973 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
I'm just going to start with, ...Isn't that a felony? Having sex with an underage girl. So once convicted of a felony, even DUI[I know] you cannot own a firearm.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
well he does deserve a job...cleaning the showers in the local penitentiary with big bubba looking over his shoulder

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:01 PM
link   
It's very telling when things like this don't even get much of a reaction anymore. It's almost to the point where this is just a normal, daily occurrence. I guess this is becoming the new school shooting.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by markosity1973

Sometimes I just can't believe the stuff that people are doing in this world.

At one point he even admits to having sex with her on the side of the road on the trunk of his patrol car!! So he's On Duty, getting paid by the public to Honorably uphold the law and instead he commits one of the worst crimes on the books. But now wants his job back and doesn't seem to get what the fuss was all about....

Excuse me, I have to go scream into my pillow now for like 30 min.!!!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

in Spain, Holland, Japan or a few other countries he'd be a player...

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
This guy, a police officer, commits a felony on multiple occasions, is aware that it is a felony (he is a cop), gets caught and subsequently fired, is lucky enough to NOT be charged and put and jail, and has the AUDACITY to ask for his job back on the grounds that he committed a "moral" mistake? HAHAHAHAHAHA!

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

That's America were having sex with a 15y/o girl gets you fired but not criminally processed. I don't know the background but since the quotes justify stating that he clearly acknowledges the fact, it boggles the mind unless the 15y/o girl had been declared as an adult and did not push for a rape or minor abuse accusation.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   
I have a felony DUI..Third offense. Nobody ever hurt. But Felony DUI... Legally I cannot own a firearm, nor be in the presence of them.

If he has been convicted of a felony, how can he ever be in the presence of a firearm?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
What's up with Kentucky and their laws. This is pretty sick.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Seriously, a married man having an affair with another woman of legal age is a moral mistake

A married man having sex with a minor is pedophilia.
reply to post by markosity1973

This to me...is all that really needs to be said on the matter. Simple and to the point.

This business with police officers being to get away with anything and everything is getting WAY out of hand. It's gotten to the point where I would rather take my chances with a criminal than to call the police for help...

Would any of us have been able to get away with this? He should be in prison....not just out of a job. A man with as few morals should definitely NOT be in a position of authority ever again. Disgusting.....police have become absolutely disgusting.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I don't know the law of Kentucky but if it's consent by law then they can't be charged with rape. Many countries/states have different laws when it comes to age of consent.

Example1:Ontario-16 of age. Some are saying down to 14 of age but what i researched it's 16.

Example 2:Eruope-12-13 of age (what i been told).

I have now research of the law of Kentucky and it is 16 of age. I do find it weird they didn't get charged but perhaps the parents decided not to charge? I don't know.

I won't call the cop a pedophile/child molester because at 15 y/o you're past puberty and there bodies are quite developed enough. Now, i'm not saying it was right of the cop to do this or right for adult to have sex with a 15 y/o. I'm just saying that 15 y/o is far past the "puberty" stage and far more developed to be recognize as a true child, even tho they're child under the law.

Child molester/pedophiles often go for the under age people that is before or close to puberty.

edit on 18-2-2014 by CaptainHook because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:31 PM
link   
I lost my virginity at 14.

A 13 year girl dragged me under a slide and showed me exactly what to do.

I loved every minute of it.

Perhaps some of you were all just ugly in your teens and are still bitter?

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:33 PM
link   
I will not debate on the fact that what this man did was wrong for multiple reasons but...
Why are the words RAPE and PEDO used so sprangly by people when the women in this situation obviously wanted the whole deal to happen?

Rape is when forcing is used and peadophilia is wanting undevelopped children, both which don't apply.
If your old enough to drive, your old enough to make those decisions and live with the repurcussions.

Anyway, no they shouldn't re-employ this asshole because he did all of this WHILE ON DUTY and that's 100% un-excusable.
I wouldn't want an unfaithful emotional whimp that falls for 15 year old girls while on duty to be protecting citizens.

He should be slapped for just daring to ask.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:37 PM
link   

CaptainHook
I do find it weird they didn't get charged but perhaps the parents decided not to charge? I don't know.

None of the four men had been charged as of Wednesday.

According to WDRB, the girl is angry that no one is in jail. Her father has also called on prosecutors to take action, but it would be up to a grand jury to decide if anyone will be charged.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

theMediator
I will not debate on the fact that what this man did was wrong for multiple reasons but...
Why are the words RAPE and PEDO used so sprangly by people when the women in this situation obviously wanted the whole deal to happen?

Rape is when forcing is used and peadophilia is wanting undevelopped children, both which don't apply.
If your old enough to drive, your old enough to make those decisions and live with the repurcussions.

Anyway, no they shouldn't re-employ this asshole because he did all of this WHILE ON DUTY and that's 100% un-excusable.
I wouldn't want an unfaithful emotional whimp that falls for 15 year old girls while on duty to be protecting citizens.

He should be slapped for just daring to ask.

There are different forms of rape. What he has done is considered "statutory rape". Statutory rape is when a adult has intercourse with a underage of consent girl or boy.

What the cop done is rape because the age of consent in Kentucky is 16.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mOjOm

It's hardly one of the "worst crimes on the books" and it is also not Paedophilia, because that involves prepubescent children.

In many countries, the UK included, this would be the much less serious offence of "corrupting a minor" or even legal, with possibly a "misconduct in public office" offence. The guy is an idiot and a cheat, but hardly a monster.

Whether he should have his job back though, I don't think so. He has broken the public trust, so cannot be expected to uphold the law.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:48 PM
link   
reply to post by stumason

I agree. I think people think any adult who have sex with anyone under 18 is a pedo. Even tho, it doesn't fit the definition.

posted on Feb, 18 2014 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by CaptainHook

Quite - I think you'd be hard pressed to find any man who would deny being interested in having 16 or 17 year old to have fun with, if they are honest anyway, its how we're programmed no matter what people might say. Find a young, fertile female etc. It doesn't make you a pervert as biologically this is when girls are at their peak, sexually and historically, women could be expected to be married off by their 16th birthday., if not sooner.

In the UK the age of consent is 16 yet if the girl is over 14, the Police cannot press charges without her say so, as opposed to an under 14 whose parents can press charges, so technically one can get off with it providing you don't piss her off! If you're a teacher or something though, they will get you on breach of trust type charges, or for soliciting offences if texting/phone calls were involved.
edit on 18/2/14 by stumason because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join