It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Dead Bankers and the ATS Cheering Section

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Let em die in droves................F# em all........
I am sick of outright robbery disguised as banking.....
The banks should be nationalised and the bankers shot.
I hope there IS a serious bank killer out there.....now if they would only dump on the really BIG ones.....

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:21 PM
link   
I can take my valueless money and buy food with it. So how can it be valueless?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Hoosierdaddy71

It is a fake value, it's value is based of the fact we say it is worth x amount.
Nothing is backing that

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by OpinionatedB

So change the system, is the system corrupt? FIX IT! Fight for a return to a system that is by the people and for the people... or at least VOTE!

Many people who want to complain don't even do that because its "corrupt" ... how do you know if everyone who thinks like you refuses to vote for God's sake?

Oh right, which politician with the financial industry backed campaign was running on the 'reform banks platform' again?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:11 PM
link   
LOL

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:14 PM
link   

At this point, imho, we have a serial killer on our hands and his target - bankers.

I don't think it could be a serial killer, at least not a single one.
Here are the dates and locations for some of the recent deaths:

I believe it would be impossible for someone to get around this quick, then pull off a murder.

Other than that, I agree somewhat with your OP. I'm not going to jump for joy because a banker is dead, I find it to be distasteful to insult a person who is no longer living. Some might say they (the bankers) would do the same, well, are we going to stoop to their level? I won't.
edit on 17-2-2014 by kx12x because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   

I thought they were all suicides?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:41 PM
link   
ONLY six bankers?

Bear with me.

As angry as the Commons are with certain folks over wealth distribution inequality, greed, and the manipulation Government in their own favor as if they were government ...

I personally find it quite surprising, from a Historical perspective, that people haven't taken a historical precedent to heart, and started rolling out the guillotines.

As far as new 3rd political parties go, I wonder if it might send a message if a "Cake Party" were to platform a candidate where they could post flyers around that look like this:

Of course, like every 3rd party that's ever tried running a dog in most races, they'd lose, but, Doctor Joseph Ignace Guillotin's mug getting flown all over the place might send a message, even if it has no real meat, or metal behind it.

Sometimes it's enough just to know what the commons are thinking ... well and way ahead of any pitchfork, torches, effigies burned, and instruments for mechanized 'humane' execution rolled out.

edit on 2/17/2014 by AliceBleachWhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:46 PM
link   

SnF!

This is what should be expected anymore.

Death to the wealthy!
Death to the rich!
Death to the successful!

A sad day, indeed.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:05 PM
link   

beezzer

SnF!

Death to the wealthy!
Death to the rich!
Death to the successful!

A sad day, indeed.

Death to anything shouldn't be celebrated, otherwise, how are we any better?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Yes, vote! Because you know you have a shot to change things for the better when you have two color choices! Red and Blue!

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:14 PM
link   

iRoyalty

beezzer

SnF!

Death to the wealthy!
Death to the rich!
Death to the successful!

A sad day, indeed.

We aren't. This though, is a war. You cheer the death of an enemy, and that is what the successful have become.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
There's a serial killer of bankers? That's the first I've heard of it.
Anyone have a link to the stories.

Do you think they'll move onto politicians next? (joking btw)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   
We should call it the "Dead Bankers Society" currently 6 members.

If it is a serial Killer he is just touching the surface like scratching a zit and it bleeds. what he need to do is go after the ELITE and get them they are the real crooks behind these little bankers.

Oh but he can't because they have 24/7 security Teams and cameras.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Madame Czar of Press and Communications,

Remember there are cheering sections for every bad act that is going on, in clduing the dead bankers and every time some story about a cop doing something is blown out of proportion, or anytime there's a tragedy the people that scream hoax and actors pop out.. If tomorrow a public official died, you would see all sorts of "it's about times"

It's sad, it's sick, it's horrid but people thrive on doom and gloom it seems.

An official note from:

The Czar of Coffee, Caffeinated Beverages and Scepters..

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:46 PM
link   
I never cheer or celebrate anyone's death, but these bankers had it coming and I hope many serial killers go after the trash on Wall Street too.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:47 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
There are now 6 dead bankers, and I am utterly and completely shocked that some people on ATS are actually cheering these mens' deaths. At this point, imho, we have a serial killer on our hands and his target - bankers.

These bankers, guess what? They didn't do a damn thing to anyone that YOU did not allow through complacency of who you were electing into office. Those bailouts would never have happened if it were not for YOUR ELECTED officials.

Did you loose money because you trusted people with your money? Tough #! You should have been a hell of a lot more careful if you didn't want to take the risk of loosing it!

People are constantly blaming the other guy, well crap. Start laying blame where it belongs for a change. Squarely on your shoulder's. If you don't fight against a system that does these kinds of thing.... then you ARE to blame! More than the bankers I am telling you right now.

They have a job, which they get paid to do, and go to work every day to support their families just like you do. Don't like their choice of job? Tough... that was their choice... NOT yours. And dollars to donuts most you people would be jumping at the chance to have such a nice salary... banking or not... no matter what you want to say!

Celebrate a victory when you kick out of office all these idiots who do things such as bail out corporations, NOT celebrate the death, and quite possibly murder, of people who did their job, no matter how much you dislike their job, its LEGAL.

I find myself disgusted with the membership for some of the comments I have heard lately, you should be too.

Yes because "legal" means moral or even fare or right. Um no, these are the same people that for no reason other than greed destroyed millions of lives, legal or not, I am glad their dead, and I hope they burn in hell honestly.

Now if only 496 more will follow them in short order maybe we can all get back to living our lives without fear of being flipped over and done dry because they found a loophole that makes it "legal" to do so.

I cant believe you, you sound like a NAZI supporter during world war2, it was also "legal" for the Germans to kill all those jews. Do you not see the difference between "legal" and crimes against humanity?

Your entire OP and position is one of stupidity. I will debate these issues with you, but you will lose badly on all fronts, as there is no way to say what they did was ok that doesnt come off sounding stupid in the face of honest contention.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 04:56 PM
link   

OpinionatedB
reply to post by jude11

And what happens if the truth ends up being that these dead people were going to turn state witness and go into protection programs to give all of us a necessary truth?

What happens if all this was just to shut them up?

What happens if there is a serial killer loose who, because you cheered these murders on goes on to murder your family? Or mine?

Justice is what we should ask for. REAL justice. Not some unknown vigilante.... because you just don't know everything.... It's better to have real justice than ever having back street justice...

Rich people are rich, the want more. Poor people are poor, they desire wealth. Most everyone it seems desires wealth. Just because your on the bottom doesn't mean the ones at the top are deserving of murder.

And what if these evil vermin hadnt stolen trillions from the average American?......blah blah blah it is all BS

They DID steal trillions from the regular folks, I hope every last one of them dies, slowly, over a 7 day period of time to atone for the crimes they have done against so many who are undeserving of it.

They chose to be evil and steal from "the people" they all deserve a life sentence in the worst prison in the country, so far not one has even been charged, your priorities of justice are messed the F up.

It has been over 6 years since they did this nobody, not one single person responsible has seen jail or any kind of repercussions, this is the least they deserve.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by oblvion

So how much money did they steal from you?

Got a police report?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 05:18 PM
link   

beezzer

iRoyalty

beezzer

SnF!

Death to the wealthy!
Death to the rich!
Death to the successful!

A sad day, indeed.

We aren't. This though, is a war. You cheer the death of an enemy, and that is what the successful have become.

Beez...I am ashamed for you, I have read your posts for years now. Since when did criminal theft to the detriment of millions become "success" man?

I personally lost over $50,000 U.S. when they raped the 401Ks, and then the government against my will gave them more money for doing it.

If this is the new definition of "success", than this killer is quite successful. Because he is also destroying lives, with bullets and blades instead of money. There is no difference. A life destroyed is a life destroyed, does it really matter if it was fire or a bomb or a gun or a drunk driver or money....etc that did it?

You sir do yourself great disservice with these comments, looks like your "success" is getting to you.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join