It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To any United States Citizen who has courge to stand up against Fear

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:08 AM
link   
Today is the day I fight for freedom. I have had enough. we have lost what made our country so great, our freedom. We need to take back our freedom, and take back what belongs to the citizens, no matter what the cost. This is a plea to anyone who has enough courge to stand up to any and all corruption by police, judges, law makers, and anyone eles on the american citizen payroll.
Lets get organized, I'm calling to all citizens, all colors, all beliefs, all ages, all political parties. Please! Let us put our differences aside and unite! Hand in hand, shoulder to shoulder. We must spread the courge to stand up for the people who are fearful! Stand up to the bullies of our nation! To take back our cities, states, then Washington D.C. I know it will be a long, difficult road, as many people cannot agree to disagree and look at the bigger picture. I have to try, even if i fail, i'll at least know I wasn't one of the people who always just talked and never took action.
I have started a Facebook Page for brainstorming! Feel free to check it out! Its brand new so don't expect much!

Pm if you would like the link to the page as I don't want this to come off as an advertisement. Also, I encourage pessimistic and negative responses, as I will use them as references to prepare responses that i will need to use when I stand upon my soap box of hope.(yes it will be a box with the word "Hope" painted on it. Many people say its too late to change anything, but after I learned of my own city police Stepping on the rights of my fellow American brothers and sisters, I just couldn't take not doing anything.

Also, for anyone outside the USA, I have not forgotten about you! But to bring change to global power is just to big of a fish for me to even try to focus on.

edit on 17-2-2014 by Frexmil2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:17 AM
link   
Good luck with that...................
I fear America is a nation of soft and pliable cowards in this generation.....

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:46 AM
link   
I'm with you...

As long as it is done peacefully.

We need brave people to stand up and say "enough".

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Frexmil2

The easiest way to stand up is just resist everything peacefully...ya a few of us may get arrested but they cant fill all the jails if we all just say f it. Eventually they will arrest every citizen for bs crimes and just see we don't care....or go off grid or become an expat....unless some military entity steps in I dont feel the american citizen can do much in ways of change..

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I'm interested. I have PM'd you with an idea.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   
If you have a voice you end up dead... Corporation and the elite run the world. I fear the time has come for God to judge. I would fight till the end of my breath if I felt that Americans would stand by me. Everyone is passive. Maybe its the fluoride, inoculations, our food supply and/or chemicals... Look at the proof : 9/11 ( THAT WHOLE ADMINISTRATION SHOULD BE IN PRISON) , The Patriot Act, Wars for no reason, JFK assassination, Trade agreements that leave no work here for Americans, Drones, and did we really elect George Bush a second time??? NO WE DIDNT!!!! What about the Fukushima?? What do you think will happen with our nuclear plants here? We dont freakin want them!!! Are we even getting the whole story about Fukushima?? NO WE ARE NOT!!! GMO's The problem has become to BIG

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   
ACtually I got a good idea..lets all pitch in and buy an island and just start our own government...we are all pretty cool...but ya count me in

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:14 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Please provide coordinates to the meeting location when available. I am pretty sure there is a drone or two around that can help with your brainstorming. Putting out an open call on the internet will result in being infiltrated immediately. Enjoy the watch list.

Kinda like why I laugh at most heavily armed Sovereign Citizen types. They will take their guns over their cold dead bodies, with a hellfire missile.....
edit on 17-2-2014 by Mamatus because: Gwammer and speeeeling

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 03:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Frexmil2

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   
From shadows
We'll descend upon the world
Take back what you stole
From shadows
We'll reclaim our destiny
Set our future free

It's best not to plan on a facebook page or even here, unless you've hidden your ip address even then still not that good. Consider it a heads up.

new topics

top topics

join