It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Near-Earth Asteroid 2000 EM26 to Fly By Earth Monday 17 February 2014

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Oh okay thanks! yeah i saw all that i thought they might have just been trying to spook some viewers with the potentials lol, so by the Dubai images they didnt even see it pass?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shana91aus

Yeah, apparently they have to "look really, really hard" to locate it in the images haha!

*yawn*, I'm bored lol.

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by IrishCream

Haha same! Yeah they just showed them images again, all i can say is good luck to them with that! Lol

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Suppose an object traveling 27,000 mph and weighing 1000 tons that will pass 4.4 LD from earth is pushed toward earth as it crosses Mars orbit. How many foot pounds of thrust must be applied for how long to cause an earth collision???? my guess...LT 100 lbs for 10 minutes.
Now, how many space faring countries have planned landings on asteroids? Just in case ETs with their UFOs are real, what is the likelihood any ET would be capable of pushing an asteroid into earth collision and terminating those troublesome humans getting ready to jump off the planet and pollute the universe with their war like nature?

posted on Feb, 17 2014 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Thanks so much!

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 08:09 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 05:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Sparkymedic

Is this the one? who vanished ? io9.com... ium=socialflow

They may want it as an eastern egg in the near feature.

Do you remember ISON? It was in a safe orbit, NOT to hit earth, but suddenly many articles popped up, that ison is accompanied by strange objects, then other articles popped up, that ison travel-directions tweaked and changed slightly (may hit the earth)...and puff, something destroyed it.

Now we got a 3-4 football stadium size of an asteroid going missing? hmmm so many strange things going on and is sooo natural for us to speak about, like nothing happened..
edit on 22-2-2014 by Ploutonas because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Bluesma

A distraction from the incomming meteor that exploded over Santa Fe, Argentina on Feb 19th.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join