It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

800lb snowball caused by global warming crashes dorm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Other current news (and one suggestion) from America.

Regardless of whether you agree or not that giant 800lb snowballs are caused by global warming or not we have a much bigger problem here. The very fact that Americans can now build and utilize the giant snowballs is sheer madness and something must be done. The question is what?

Here are some ideas I have in curtailing the use of giant snowballs, help fight global warming while at the same time showing our president we support his use of executive power plays.
    First, we must demand anyone wishing to utilize any snowball over a certain weight (say over 1lb) to receive a background check and secure a license for said snowball.

Secondly, this license should come with a fee to help prevent global warming because (admit it) we all know that's what causes the giant snowballs in the first place. Physics professor Michio Kaku has supported this stance.

Finally, the President of the United States should sign an Executive Order outlawing the use of giant snowballs except to licensed creators and users who have paid the applicable global warming tax on such snowballs. Why an EO you say? Because in his own words he can do whatever he wants.

I support this proposition with the following information and proof.

800-Pound Runaway Snowball Slams Into College Dorm, Knocks In Wall

PORTLAND, Ore. (AP) — Two math majors at Reed College lost control of a massive snowball that rolled into a dorm, knocking in part of a bedroom wall.

CBS Blames Global Warming for Bad Winter

Guest Michio Kaku, a physics professor from New York City College--not a climatologist, but a physicist--claimed that the "wacky weather" could get "even wackier" and its all because of global warming.

Obama: 'I Can Do Whatever I Want' (Video)

Obama was overheard telling French President Francois Hollande "That's the good thing as a President, I can do whatever I want"

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:47 PM
link   
I think they changed the corporate approved buzzword, it is no longer global warming because too many proles are freezing their tuchas's off right now and well as stupid as the proles are...they just aren't buying it so the new word in doublespeak is climate change.
edit on 15-2-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Bassago
Regardless of whether you agree or not that giant 800lb snowballs are caused by global warming

No, students building giant snowballs are responsible for giant snowballs.

Bassago
First, we must demand anyone wishing to utilize any snowball over a certain weight (say over 1lb) to receive a background check and secure a license for said snowball.

I'm starting to think people using this website need background checks.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by angryhulk

No, students building giant snowballs are responsible for giant snowballs.

These innocent students are simply a symptom of the bigger (snowball) problem.

I'm starting to think people using this website need background checks.

A great many of us already had one.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 03:56 PM
link   

The right to roll snowballs shall not be infringed!!

They can take my snowballs from my cold dead hands.

Or just wait until spring...
edit on 15-2-2014 by watchitburn because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by watchitburn

The right to roll snowballs shall not be infringed!!

Sorry, can't find it in the constitution so it'll never stick. Eww, bad pun.

You're going to have to push for a constitutional snowball convention to add an amendment.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:23 PM
link   
i didn't even know that snow had balls....but yeah, pass a law. Cut em off!!!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:28 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

it is no longer global warming because too many proles are freezing their tuchas's off right now and well as stupid as the proles are...they just aren't buying it so the new word in doublespeak is climate change.

For we old school types it will always be global warming. This new "climate change" propaganda is simply trying to convert the real scientists into a new political conspiracy.

Remember Al (I invented the internet) Gore said it was global warming many times.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Obama can simply tell them they didn't build that. Somebody else put the snow there.

Then he will tell them if they like their 800lb snowball they can keep their 800lb snowball.

Then he can pass a law that says everybody must buy a snowball or pay a fine.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Is this coming from the same people who claim manmade global warming will cause more prostitution ?

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   
reply to post by CranialSponge

Is this coming from the same people who claim manmade global warming will cause more prostitution ?

Yes, everyone knows giant snowballs also cause prostitution. See the EO I propose will protect the children, reduce global warming and stop prostitution all at the same time.

What a win for the US! I think it's a win....
edit on 030pm1818pm52014 by Bassago because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Damn you're smart.

How come you didn't think of this stuff sooner ?!

I'm applying for a dual citizenship just so I can vote for you in 2016.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:48 PM
link   

How come you didn't think of this stuff sooner ?!

I'm applying for a dual citizenship just so I can vote for you in 2016.

To be honest it's a slow day and I was getting desperate.

But under this proposal everyone who is "Snowball Licensed" get's dual citizenship automatically.
(The lobbyists are pressuring us.)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
But (and this is a big "but" on deciding whether I vote for you or not)...

Can my snowball have more than 10 rounds in it ??

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Prostitution !?!.... or Procrastination

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:11 PM
link   

itll have so many rounds itll actually BE round (or you risk a fine and seizure of your snowball)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

Ah! I didn't think that snowball was caused by global warming. It was caused by math majors. That makes more sense!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:36 PM
link   
Mother nature has declared war on the establishment. She recruited college students. The government will have to charge her with terrorist activities. The new Homeland Snowball Authority (HSA) will be overseeing this since it doesn't come under the jurisdiction of the ATF

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Bassago
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

it is no longer global warming because too many proles are freezing their tuchas's off right now and well as stupid as the proles are...they just aren't buying it so the new word in doublespeak is climate change.

For we old school types it will always be global warming. This new "climate change" propaganda is simply trying to convert the real scientists into a new political conspiracy.

Remember Al (I invented the internet) Gore said it was global warming many times.
. Al still wants to pull off the carbon credit scam. I'm with you Bass ago, I 'm still calling it global warming, see how many correct you...no, no its "climate change". PEACE
edit on 15-2-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

top topics

join