It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost? Final Picture Leaving House of 30 Years.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:33 PM
link   
What do you think of this photograph I took leaving a family home of 30 years as it was sold yesterday. Looks like some kind of ghost / being in the bottom right hand corner of the picture. I have highlighted it to make it clearer.

It was the last photograph I took, you might need to zoom in.

i.imgur.com...

Maybe its nothing, dont know but it had me intrigued.

HarrY

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:38 PM
link   
Looks like reflection from the window bouncing off your camera lens.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:40 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I fail to see anything noteworthy to be completely honest. Any enhancement would take away from discussion further then already has been enhanced with the outline, without that even most would probably also say that they see nothing as well. Maybe I am wrong entirely but this is my synopsis.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:50 PM
link   
I suspected that this would be a case of paradolia. The trouble is, I cannot perceive any image evenly remotely human-looking. So perhaps it is more correct to say that it is a simple product of the imagination.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:54 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

The reflection of a little dog, teddy, gremlin??

HarrY

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 01:57 PM
link   

I think that's about right

funBox

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
imgur.com...

I penciled on what I could see!

HarrY

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I have discovered that houses or any dwelling store vibrations from previous occupants. These vibrations are stored in the structure, in the walls, frame, etc. They can only be felt or heard when someone is in the correct state, such as half asleep. It is strange put does exist.

If I, if ever decide to buy a house it will be newly built with no previous occupants. Don't want those previous vibs.
edit on 15-2-2014 by eManym because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:01 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I'm a big believer in situational type events, like yours with leaving family home for last time. I think there is strong energy around, and attracted to such . . . that said, i do not see anything here, but wonder if you could post pic w/o highlight as that was actually distracting for me.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by nexotop

here is the original as asked imgur.com...

HarrY

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:35 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

ahh , I didn't see the pencil lines, here ya go

funBox

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 06:15 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

TBH I can`t see anything at all on this picture, not even with a bad case of that pareidolia stuff.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   
First off, is there any history of paranormal events in the house? If not, then the odds decrease dramatically that a ghost would show up in a picture. Secondly, I see absolutely nothing in the area you outlined. Everything I see looks like a natural part of the room and its ambience caused by the incoming sunlight. So I do think there is anything paranormal in your picture, which most people would consider a good thing! Haha.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 07:22 PM
link   
Thread poster/OP can you outline, in detail, what you see here?

funbox
reply to post by arry01

ahh , I didn't see the pencil lines, here ya go

funBox

Camera 'matixing'?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is there a picture of the other side of the room behind you when facing to take that pic?

funbox

I think that's about right

funBox

So far it looks like a reflection of the person taking the picture.

Funbox thanks for the images.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:16 PM
link   
i was more intrigued by the dark, gremlin looking thing peering in the farthest right pane of the window. what is that?

edit on 15-2-2014 by cleversprite because: the word "window" did not show in post, though i typed it.

edit on 15-2-2014 by cleversprite because: why is window showing up as a line? weird.

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by arry01

Thanks - I see something, almost pinkish... very faint. Crouched maybe small roundish head-

And, for me, I'd trust your gut as much as your (or anyone else's) eyes. It's tough to leave behind a home which has been 'yours' for so long -

Cheers for sharing,
Nexo

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Come on.... I believe in too much and this is just not good. Going through those posts intrigued then bllaaaak.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 01:55 AM
link   
So faint and vague that at first I couldn't see it, but then noticed.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 05:21 AM
link   
reply to post by arry01

I can see a dog straight up. Possibly a Golden Retriever or something similar.

posted on Feb, 16 2014 @ 06:29 AM
link   
It's your reflection in the glass .... and the camera flash can be seen in exactly the right place for a reflection. No ghost.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join