It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nigeria: Restaurant Served Roasted Human Heads

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Check please!

and I'd like to speak to the Head Chef.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:44 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
All Pork eaters "Guilty as charged"

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:45 PM
link   
I wanted the hot waitress to give me head,
but this is ridicoulous!

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:52 PM
link   
My gray matter tells me there was a thread a short while ago concerning the idea that genetics have shown that at some point in the past humans and pigs interbred!
If thats true then 99% of us are cannibals.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 05:59 PM
link   

VoidHawk
My gray matter tells me there was a thread a short while ago concerning the idea that genetics have shown that at some point in the past humans and pigs interbred!
If thats true then 99% of us are cannibals.

Here ya go

No? Me neither. I think the professor who done that research was wrong.
The genetics he found was possibly from a common ancestor I think.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by weirdguy

That belly right there would make some fine bacon

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

The only thing I know about pigs is they can't look at the sky when standing, and they have some things in common with humans. Makes eating them sort of like eating a dolphin - just doesn't seem right. The only pork I like is ham and bacon (well...that's most pork I guess). Since having read this article today - haven't been able to eat meat at all. This is one of those Bates hotel horror stories. What a screwed up thing to do.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

They can look at the sky when standing, they just cant lift their head up towards it. (i had a pet pig)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Really? So they just turn their heads a bit? I'll let my son know that fact is incorrect then. What was the pet pig like? I've heard they are a lot like a dog - can learn, affectionate.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 06:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

they tilt their head to the side and look with the eyes. theyre more like a toddler than a dog to be honest. very smart and loving critters

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by EyesOpenMouthShut

Being almost blind, they can look all the want.

Ok, so "almost blind" is an overstatement. But they have incredibly poor eye sight. Their hearing and sense of smell, however, is phenomenal.

I hunt hogs quite a bit. I like pigs, and could see myself having one as a pet one day. They are very bright creatures.

If i had a pet pig, i'd probably name him "Bacon" or something.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I avoided this thread for hours due to the sheer ewwww factor (thanks FF for pointing that out in the OP), but I have to honestly say I'm glad I finally read it!

Leave it to us twisted b@st@rds to put a comedic spin on this topic. I wish I could come up with something funny to add, but I'm still in tears from reading all the other replies.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Tazkven

Tazkven
With someone willing to pay 50 dollars for a head, being a murderer is actually a very profitable career path in Nigeria ...

Akindele provided a startling price-list for human body parts: A head will usually fetch about N7,500, hands and legs go for N3,500 and a penis will cost N1000.

This was funny though ...

Nigeria has a population of more than 150 million people and is, perhaps, best know in the United States for having an unusually large number of princes, politicians and attorneys who – for reasons known only to themselves – appear eager to deposit huge sums of money into the accounts of total strangers – for a “small” fee, of course.

Never, ever, ever travel or vacation in Nigeria ... Ever!

Best holiday of my life was in Nigeria.
Just because there are some sick medieval people, don't write off the whole country!

Ever heard of Fela Kuti?
One of the greatest peaceful freedom fighters and musical visionaries and there are so many more wonderful people from that region.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:42 PM
link   
reply to post by b14warrior

my right hand man at work is a Nigerian who spent some time in Jamaica (met his wife there....another solid employee for us).

I agree...don't write off an entire nation/culture. But damn....this is a gruesome story.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:43 PM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Do Fava Beans come with that ?

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 08:44 PM
link   
there have been native cannibals in the uk and usa.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   

AthlonSavage

The darkages never really went away completely!

Africa has always been in the dark ages. Just look at the genocide of Afrikaaners currently ensuing.

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Come on FF, don't you know only women say EEEWWWW !

I think this is part of that world hunger
thing that's been going on in Africa.
For like, forever.
edit on 13-2-2014 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2014 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Were they eating any genitals ?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

WHAT!!!??? WHERE???!!!
I am from Namibia(Slightly to the north west of South Africa)not many Afrikaners anywhere other than these two countries What are you talking about?

<< 1  2    4 >>

join