It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Declassified Docs Expose Obama’s Benghazi Lies

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by MystikMushroom

Didn't watch the video earlier eh ?

This one:

Here some more:

But hey 'Bush lies' eh?

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 11:55 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

That is one hell of a bubble to live in.

Now that I understand the reasoning of that bubble I will move on so that you guys can carry on.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:02 PM
link   

macman

Yes.....because whenever it is pointed out that 0bama is involved with yet another scandal or whatever, it is always best to just bring up Bush. And not address the issue at hand.

No kidding.

They don't ever want to discuss the current guy, and his epic failures.

GWB the longest serving Potus in American history.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:08 PM
link   

macman

Yes.....because whenever it is pointed out that 0bama is involved with yet another scandal or whatever, it is always best to just bring up Bush. And not address the issue at hand.

And when the next Republican President is involved in another scandal or whatever, and the Democrats point it out --it'll be best to just bring up Obama (which we know the Republicans will do in defense).

The merry-go round goes around and around...

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Did your crystal ball or magic 8-ball tell you that?

People need to stop with this weak deflecting crap and just allow 0bama to own up to at least something.

You guys backing him sound like the beaten wife during a domestic violence investigation.
Wife, with black eye "He loves me, and it really is my fault. I made him angry".

Go to arrest the husband and she starts attacking the cops yelling, "you leave him alone. It's your fault he is being arrested".

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 12:21 PM
link   
So why are we going so hard on Benghazi but leaving out Afghanistan and Iraq and all the lives lost there?

Just asking. It's one small controversy in the bigger scheme of things.

Also adding, is this actually a Hillary or a Biden Killer in the next election? Or, is it as I fear, going to be the huge topic of the next election, overshadowing all other issues? That would be a shame. I've read a couple of articles recently that basically said that if the Republicans go too hard on Hillary or Biden with Negative ads and Benghazi. If that's all we here, they will lose the election. Sure it's important to bring up these issues, but people want real solutions and a discussion of the economy, the NSA etc, etc.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:00 PM
link   

So why are we going so hard on Benghazi but leaving out Afghanistan and Iraq and all the lives lost there?

1. It is not the topic.
2. That decade old argument has thousands on threads already on it.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amazing

Afghanistan and Iraq are/were wars. People who go to wars as combatants fully understand the risk of death when they go. It's a reasonable outcome to anticipate, despite any sane person doing everything possible to avoid it.

The U.S. Diplomatic Corps is *NOT* supposed to be a place where you can expect to risk life, limb and be murdered while Washington watches from above and no help is even mobilized until well after you've become a corpse.

That is why one matters far more than the other. If a unit were cut off, forsaken and left to die in Iraq or Afghanistan, to be honest, I'd expect to see that make news too. Not as large, because 2 civilians (Including a direct subordinate to the US President) were murdered there. That does outrank expected casualties of war for importance.

Right or Wrong..it is what it is.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000

It's this insane push and outright fight AGAINST ever having a single solid investigative run through of just what did happen to cause that minor catastrophe of US foreign policy, which is baffling.

You mean ..

A full investigation by the Federal Bureau of Investigation

A full investigation by the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence

Five Separate House Committee investigations?

Armed Services
Foreign Affairs
Intelligence
Judiciary
Oversight and Government Reform

And a full investigation and report by the State Department Accountability Review Board

And a full investigation by the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs

Plus the..."House Select Committee on the Terrorist Attack in Benghazi"

??????

The GOP keep kicking that dead horse waiting for it to turn into a pig and fly away...

Just because you don't like the answers, does not mean that answers have not been provided.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

Iran-Contra was a full investigation and, in the end, we knew precisely who did what to whom and why. No one even died in that one and it was at cross purposes to a GOOD cause, as it happened. Getting hostages out, despite the means to do so being about as illegal as one could ever ask. People lost careers over it and people went to jail for it.

People DID die here and an Ambassador is no SMALL matter. They hold one of the upper level positions, for pure rank, among the Executive branch. It's not that way for power, but for standing and direct line of responsibility down from the President? There aren't too many in similar positions to see killed like he was, and no one I'm aware of even being fired for the months of total incompetence (best case) which led to it.

Now, those documents I've linked today (In this Thread) tell a VERY different tale than we're being spoon fed by media and officials today. One lie atop another, starting with this being about a video it never was and ending with a claim that it's been thoroughly investigated.

Can you tell me the name of the group that blew out the side wall of the Benghazi compound in a different attack before the fatal night? No? You SHOULD be able to. Once you know it, it's absolutely impossible to forget for how it ties into everything else that happened there. If we'd had thorough investigations, as you'd have us believe, folks wouldn't still be saying things in those documents (original, government, source documents) never happened. You'd be surprised how many don't even know the half of the story out there.

That is how we can be sure thorough investigations have not yet taken place in more than name and photo-op. We don't even know some of the basics at this stage, where only ONE "official" version sits to explain it. When we at least have just *ONE* official version, I'll feel like we've at least made a start to something like truth.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Iran-Contra was a full investigation and, in the end, we knew precisely who did what to whom and why.

Yep and unlike the current guy Reagan owned up to his failure.

posted on Feb, 12 2014 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I can't watch the video right now, but I don't remember him admitting to the drug running. If he did good on him.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Indigo5

Iran-Contra was a full investigation and, in the end, we knew precisely who did what to whom and why. No one even died in that one

Not sure where to go when folks open with statements like these?

At least 30,000 folks died as a direct result of the Contras and their war in Nicaragua. The Iran-Contra CIA backed and funded covert project spilled over into El Salvador where at least another 75,000 people died and to Guatemala where the CIA funded death squads pushed the body count to over 200,000.

Wrabbit2000
Can you tell me the name of the group that blew out the side wall of the Benghazi compound in a different attack before the fatal night? No? You SHOULD be able to.

What? You seem to assume because you were not aware of something that no one else is?
The "Imprisoned Omar Abdul Rahman Brigades" took credit for that attack on June. 5th 2012 and they released a video claiming responsibility. No mystery there. They drove by the embassy and tossed an IED out the car...no casualties. It was in response to the drone strike on Abu Yahya al Libi. They even threw leaflets out the window explaining the same...what is the mystery there?

Wrabbit2000
Once you know it, it's absolutely impossible to forget for how it ties into everything else that happened there.

Not sure what you are implying? Rather than shelter your claims in cryptic, conspiratorial talk...why not actually explain yourself?
edit on 14-2-2014 by Indigo5 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:39 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigo5

I do. Agree to disagree, as I am.

Have a great day, Indigo..maybe next thread, the reply to something I originally said will be for more than simply getting a fight going. It'd be a nice change, as I can't recall the last time you weren't fighting with me when replying.

See ya on another thread though.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Wrabbit2000
reply to post by Indigo5

I do. Agree to disagree, as I am.

Yes...I and the 200k south American men, women and children that were "disappeared" by the CIA funded death squads choose to disagree that Iran-Contra didn't cost any lives.

Good day to you as well..

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:56 PM
link   
Is this thread about Obamas lies?

Or is this thread about Reagan, and Bush?

Some of you sound so pathetic when you resort to this crap.

Hard to take you seriously when you cant even discuss the topic at hand as adults.

Stop crying. Obama is a lying POS, and you know it. That fact has nothing to do with Bush-Reagon-Or the tooth fairy.

You really seem desperate when you pull this crap.

Try talking about the topic- and stay on topic. I know its hard for some of you- but really- try.
There are plenty of other threads about the tooth fairy- Bush and Reagan.
Go talk on those if thats what you want to talk about.

CG OUT!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join