It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Beef recall: Close to 9 million pounds of beef as ‘unfit for human food’ by USDA

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Here is the first I'm able to find on recalls linked to this meat. All hot pockets are being pulled from store shelves. These are gross anyway but if you just bought some bring them back. I've been told by a store vendor and then looked it up. I wonder what else will be caught after people have consumed it. Glad no one has gotten sick yet.

Hot Pocket fans may want to check their freezers. Some steak and cheese varieties of the popular frozen foods are being recalled by Nestle USA due to a previously announced recall by a California company of meat deemed “unfit for human food.”

“We have confirmed that a small quantity of meat from Rancho was used at Nestle's Chatsworth, California production operation, a facility devoted entirely to Hot Pockets brand sandwiches. The affected batches of the two varieties in our range of Hot Pockets brand sandwiches are being removed from the marketplace.”

www.cbsnews.com...

newsfeed.time.com...
edit on 22-2-2014 by Dianec because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 10:13 PM
link   

pheonix358
Who would eat that stuff!

What did they do with the steaks.

We got heads and feet, lips and cheeks, hell, I dread to think what some of those parts are.

Seriously, for human consumption?

It begs the question, just what are they putting in those pasta sauces and your world famous burgers.

Yuck!

ETA, I did some digging, just about every part is in there. Only thing missing is the eyes. What the hell do they do with the eyes. You really need to discover what is in what these days. I thought that all of this stuff goes into pet food or pig feed. Nope you guys and girls eat it all up. Good for you!
edit on 11/2/2014 by pheonix358 because: (no reason given)

Here in Argentina we even eat the bone marrow of the cow. Not the eyes though. I know in spain they eat the bull's testicles, and people who've tasted them say they are very delicious.

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join