It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Live Radio Presents - Out of the Box SE2 EP5

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Join the OOB crew TONIGHT for two hours of discussion around the weird and wonderful world of ATS....

Show Hosts: Signalfire, Onequestion, NephraTari, and Druid42

Show Guests: Alexander Zayachkov, and ATS member Erongaricuaro.

Show times

Monday 10 pm GMT (UK), 11 pm CET (Europe
Monday 10 pm EST, 9 pm CST, 8 pm MST, 7 pm PST (North America)
Tuesday 10 pm AEST (Australia)

Running Time 120mins approx

How to Tune In

Anyone who wants to listen to ATS Live Radio can do so in the following ways

Via The ATS Radio Page (high and low bandwidth players, and stream links for most commercial players available)

Via Shoutcast (high and low bandwidth players available)

Via Tune In (both the site and the Iphone and Android Apps - search for ATS Radio)

Tonights Topics

This episode centers on the topic of ex-patriotism, and for two hours we discuss every aspect, from the perspective of the successful ex-pat, to the challenges awaiting those wishing to undertake such a challenge. The conversation runs wide, but for a different perspective, feel free
to tune in.

Out of the Box is a pre-recorded show and cannot take callers to air.

The views and opinions of the presenters and guests on ATS Live Radio are their own and do not necessarily reflect those of AboveTopSecret.com, The Above Network LLC and ATS Live Radio

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

This was a great interview, I thoroughly enjoyed it.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:53 PM
link   
4 hosts, 2 guests, + 1 topic = a 2 hour marathon show. It's not really the standard format, but it was very interesting, to say the least.

We basically ran two interviews side by side, and wandered a bit by normal radio standards. Kudos to the whole crew, well done.

FYI: Rosie, my computer's AI, interrupts to give a break at the 55 minute mark, so hold tight till then and you have about 4 minutes to do your business before the show continues....More conversation than any other episode of Out of the Box.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 09:24 PM
link   
reply to post by neformore

Flagged and subscribed so I don't miss it...though I am going to the Eddie Vedder concert tonight in Sydney so...we'll see how I go!

top topics

join