It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Can't Die

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:36 AM
link   
reply to post by Korg Trinity

Good grief... Again, I am not talking about chaos or Quantum physics or any discipline. I am not talking about the subjects (ANY subject) under investigation - I am talking about the necessary predisposition of the MIND to discern nuances of implicit meaning.
And attention to semantics is one - just one - indicator of such a mind.
In other words, "fuzzy thinking" equals "fuzzy math" (metaphorically speaking). And vice versa.
Language can be a good indicator of "fuzziness" of thought.
That's all I am saying.

edit on 14-2-2014 by AdAstra because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 04:38 AM
link   

AdAstra

Good grief... Again, I am not talking about chaos or Quantum physics or any discipline. I am not talking about the subjects (ANY subject) under investigation - I am talking about the necessary predisposition of the MIND to discern nuances of implicit meaning.
And attention to semantics is one - just one - indicator of such a mind.
In other words, "fuzzy thinking" equals "fuzzy math" (metaphorically speaking). And vice versa.
Language can be a good indicator of "fuzziness" of thought.
That's all I am saying.

You obviously can't comprehend why Quantum physics is relevant to the OP.

Please learn a little about what you are trying to discuss before stating others do not know what they are talking about....

Korg.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Kashai
reply to post by MemeticHarvest

Time is a form of communication
Consciousness transcends all states
that can be perceived as matter
Matter communicates its existence
to Consciousness thru Time

Man is infinite
God is more
than infinite

Juan

It is Spiritual approach to Evolution that presents a path to transcendence. Our capacity to experience the present allows us to access the Collective Unconscious, when taken to its natural conclusion allows for access to all information.

Implied is that from the perspective of all things and in relation to the multiverse. Each of us have access to another point of view that is the culmination of a "many worlds" conscious orientation, my way to defining the soul as an example.

This is what conscious experience, science, evolution, and spirituality all seem to greatly imply. I am in perfect agreement with this paradigm and I consider it fundamental to my conclusions. If this paradigm by itself is a great truth, wouldn't it be logical to see an equally great reflection of it in our universe? Wouldn't we expect man to live a more tranquil life, having these spiritual values hardwired into his biology? Just like survival, territory, logic, and morals?

Why do we live in such exciting and uncertain times, filled with angels and demons, epic wars, living gods, religions that preach peace and make war, doctors that live off cancer, politicians that lie for the truth and tell truth for a lie, revolutionary scientific discoveries, mysterious history of man complete with stories of ancient nuclear war, coincidental hording of gold in ancient times, chaotic political arena with shadow governments and secret societies, spirits ghosts and all manner of creepy crowlies?

Does this universe in our reality have a hidden agenda? Is the cycle of belief and doubt, and of peace and suffering, a conspiracy by the future to catalyze our imaginations and our personal consciousness evolution in our personal present reality so that we go as fast as possible from sleep to awake to enlightened?

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Korg thank you for your scientific respect and personal knowledge in the confusing paradigm presented by modern quantum physics. Do you have any good links to threads or videos that you personally enjoy on it that could clear up some of the fuzzy thinking here? Is there a difference between 'anything is possible' and 'anything is possible within a normalized probability wave'?
I am trying to avoid throwing meaningless buzzwords at people lol

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 03:20 PM
link   

This is becoming embarrassing - and I am not talking about myself.
I don't do ad hominem, EVER, and I am not about to engage in it now. Unfortunately, neither can I elaborate any more that I already have because it appears to be useless; and this is surprising because I'd have thought my point - a point about SEMANTICS (not quantum physics) and its value as an indicator of precision of THOUGHT (not quantum physics) - would be quite easy to grasp.
If it is isn't, it is not going to be any clearer whatever I say. Nobody is as deaf as the one who does not want to hear.
I don't know if this is the case here, but there seems to be no point in this particular sub-discussion anymore.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by AdAstra

Your sub-discussion is interesting. Probabilistic imagination and mechanical determination

Especially when it is taking place in an OP that stated,

17. The proof is the logical pattern in the oscillating fractal temporally mirrored realities through all of life, from our remembered past and assumed future to our real present.

See page 2 of this thread for my explanation of this.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 05:55 PM
link   

So the only goal ultimately is to know oneself. What kind of autoerotic crap Is this? Are these the
games that God's play? In Self induced amnesia, we awaken in an unknown world to be lead forth by even more befuddled hologram's of ourself. Well I am tired of this game.

edit on 14-2-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

edit on 14-2-2014 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:12 PM
link   

mysterioustranger
reply to post by Phage

Your reputation and wisdom here stands alone Phage. Of course sir, you've asked the greater question...

That it's not "to be or not to be"...but "we are...what exactly?"

I sometimes think we are the figment of someone else's imagination. And possibly a warped one at that.

Point taken. Therefore, I yield...

. You may "suffer the slings and arrow s of outrageous fortune" and take whimsical comfort in the knowledge that none of it is really real and cannot hurt you and "You can never die".

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Oh Brilliant post by the way!

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:05 PM
link   

I feel that as we continue to grasp the concepts of Multiverse Theory and Quantum Mechanics in relation to Spirituality, we will continue to develop new ways of understanding our surroundings.

Also in relation to recent developments Multiverse theory is evidenced.

Modeling like this has never been formalized in relation to the conclusion of a many worlds perspective as integrated.

What are referred to as the common senses provide our brains with an incomplete image of our surroundings.

I apply this modeling as a mantra in meditation as it is complex enough to that purpose and recommend it.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I've never been in this forum before........you've all made my eyes itch.

I'm never coming here again.

ever.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 07:23 PM
link   
reply to post by HUMBLEONE

Consider that every individual consciousness at the many worlds orientation is also able to process information from every other individuals as well.

Implying a further process of interconnectedness, at such an orientation the we is not just about life on Earth.

As in relation to a statistical evaluation life must exist beyond Earth.
edit on 14-2-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Kashai

Visitor2012

Kashai
reply to post by Lucid Lunacy

To be truly infinite one must also be finite.

Any thoughts?

Rubbish.

This is a philosophy forum in which case what you are presenting is Rubbish...Grow up

Any thoughts?
. There is no such thing as rubbish in the Universe of a hoarder, it's just the stuff of possibility.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:02 PM
link   

It is probable that a temporal variance also exist between any potential variable that is parallel.

As well as variables who's parallels have no temporal variations and inclusive of the electron cloud as well as beyond that referent, in relation to potentials in each perspective.

The potential is that all things that are possible can be understood in an altogether orientation.

edit on 14-2-2014 by Kashai because: Content edit

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:09 PM
link   

tencap77
Stop messing with my head! i can't be bothered to reflect on the theory of your post, since i am still at a loss to answer questions which are much deeper and much more perplexing, such as, why are the kardashians on my tv screen, and what's the point of trying to understand why my cat TALKS ALL NIGHT LONG, but only on tuesday nights? or even more sinister, is there ANYPLACE in the known Universe where you can finish this sentence "Real Houswives of ..." and still not end up with a passel of idiots? or why there are only 8 hot dog buns in the bag, yet 10 hot dogs in the package? huh? HUH?, yeah I thought so. Conspiracy. it's what you get when you have more than 1 angry monkey in the room !
Dude, you ARE the Kardashians, the real wives of Beverly hills and your talking cat too..

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:16 PM
link   

Kashai

It is probable that a temporal variance also exist between any potential variable that is parallel.

As well as variables who's parallels have no temporal variations and inclusive of the electron cloud as well as beyond that referent, in relation to potentials in each perspective.

The potential is that all things that are possible can be understood in an altogether orientation.

edit on 14-2-2014 by Ka shai because: Content edit
. Yes, precisely I see your obtuse position and raise you an obfuscation.

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 09:22 PM
link   

HUMBLEONE

Kashai

edit on 14-2-2014 by Ka shai because: Content edit
. Yes, precisely I see your obtuse position and raise you an obfuscation.

If everything were different nothing would be the same.

But if everything is different as well as the same in every moment?

Each of us are the same every moment despite our differences.

Any thoughts?

edit on 14-2-2014 by Kashai because: Added content

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 12:23 PM
link   

In Self induced amnesia, we awaken in an unknown world to be lead forth by even more befuddled hologram's of ourself.

This is a certain way of thinking about things, and is especially disturbing if looked at from a reincarnation perspective.

However the more you think about the implications of quantum physics and the pattern of evolution in nature and mankind, this disturbing way of thinking begins to fall off, that all evidence is pointing towards our personal realities being far more meaningful than we currently realize, and while this sounds egotistical off the top, it is actually very humble, because you can start to realize that other peoples realities are just as meaningful, because you are only seeing a finite fragment of their whole selves, you are only seeing enough of other peoples realities in order to grow your own reality, and in other peoples personal realities, things will be in a completely different perspective

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 02:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Kashai

Thanks for your input, everything I've read you post here has been very succinct and informative. You have really helped me gather my own thoughts on this model.

"I apply this modeling as a mantra in meditation as it is complex enough to that purpose and recommend it. "

Great, meditating on these complex models is what got me into this confusing yet seemingly logical predicament in the first place!! Although I have to admit, it's good fun!

posted on Feb, 15 2014 @ 04:53 PM
link   

You are very welcome.

Here something else you may find interesting.....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join