It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens. Is this the proof?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Blue Shift

VoidHawk
Wow, all the regulars with their usual sarcasm.
I must be onto something!

Vocal opposition = correctness of your viewpoint.
Yeah, that seems to fit the general flow of your logic.

Exactly!!

to me this means nothing, some of the numbers are wrong, some are ok, so? I believe in extraterrestrial life in one form or another, but to me this is exactly like people looking for hidden "messages" in the bible, if you look deep enough into something and start playing with numbers you will get to all kind of "crazy" revelations.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 07:17 PM
link   
reply to post by VoidHawk

I have not read the entire thread yet. That being said, I believe it is understood that the moon is receding from the the earth at a rate of something like 3.8 cm or so per year. Would this not mean that the only interesting thing here (and not in any alien way) is that we are fortunate enough to live in the right time for these neat but in the end temporary observations?

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 09:10 PM
link   
You lost me here, chief...

The earth is also 366 times larger than the moon!

And, a few other places, but this was the gem.

posted on Feb, 9 2014 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Psychonautics

Math is a universal language. If I were a higher intelligence who wished to deliver a message to a mass amount of beings without worrying about a language barrier, I'd use numbers.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:00 AM
link   

you know.. so many theories. so many religions. so many people and infinite possibilities... they can't all be wrong.. it's science.. until there is ACTUAL evidence the moon was not man or alien made.. there is no way you can rule out the idea... there's an awful lot of space up there... seems like a waste if it were just us...

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by LochNessa86

until there is ACTUAL evidence the moon was not man or alien made

Any clues on what sort of evidence that would be?
Something like evidence that God doesn't exist maybe? Can't find any? Well then, I guess It does.

edit on 2/10/2014 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 12:14 AM
link   
The numbers are all perfect the way they are. Why? because the system is sustaining ongoing life with the current numbers and the way things are now.
AND If those numbers were to be changed and distances, gravities, speeds, etc. changed even relatively small changes, would be enough to cause the demise of all life here.

Even the speed of our solar system and galaxy traveling through deep space has to be just what it is or everything else's numbers would be changed and we all die.

Something is going on and it is a lot more than coincidence. When you design a thing and build it, everyone can observe it and verify it was created. Unless it is our existence, then it just coincidence. That sounds funny.

edit on 10-2-2014 by alienreality because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:10 AM
link   

alienreality

Something is going on and it is a lot more than coincidence. When you design a thing and build it, everyone can observe it and verify it was created. Unless it is our existence, then it just coincidence. That sounds funny.

REALLY I think you are suffering from the same problems as creationists suffer from when trying to understand probability.

Watch this and learn.

Now do you understand ?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   

edit on 10-2-2014 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:12 AM
link   

ATSZOMBIE
I think its a bunch of baloney and the numbers are not close at all, if Aliens wanted to create a bunch of lab rats its much easier to do it in a smaller compund not construct A WHOLE SOLAR SYSTEM! LOL seriously?>!?!

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 02:58 AM
link   

wmd_2008

alienreality

REALLY I think you are suffering from the same problems as creationists suffer from when trying to understand probability.

Watch this and learn.

Now do you understand ?

And I see you suffering from the "I don't want it to be true because I don't like that "
You are only trolling on me because my signature isn't favorable to your king, Obama.. Seen you do it many times, for years on here..
By the way, probability is a dog being born with a missing nut. Not having unerring improbabilities in our living solar system be as numerous as to boggle peoples minds.. (except yours)
Take a space science class and learn.
Now you understand. Pathological idealism can cause your condition in case you wanted to know

here's another improbability: We would have been extinct a long time ago for another reason besides the numerous ones that have been mentioned already, and probability doesn't account for, and that is Jupiter being exactly where it is. It pulls in large numbers of asteroids and comets that would otherwise bombard the earth., and we would already be gone if not for it being right there. Just about everything is helping us stay alive based on the design of everything. I know, it's all just so probable that we are so lucky everything just happens to be that way.. lucky roll of the dice?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:07 AM
link   

VoidHawk

jude11
So from what I understand, you are saying that the proof of aliens lies in the possibility that they not only exist but created our solar system?

I believe in ET but can't get behind this.

Interesting thread tho. Thanks

Peace

Hi Jude.
Assuming everything in the op were accurate, would you still say you cant get behind it? Would you not think thats all just a bit too much?
Would it help if I said it was proof of god? Being serious.

I hope aliens dont have access to the internet to see that post. I think this picture sums up my statements.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:10 AM
link   

alienreality
The numbers are all perfect the way they are. Why? because the system is sustaining ongoing life with the current numbers and the way things are now.
AND If those numbers were to be changed and distances, gravities, speeds, etc. changed even relatively small changes, would be enough to cause the demise of all life here.

Even the speed of our solar system and galaxy traveling through deep space has to be just what it is or everything else's numbers would be changed and we all die.

No we wouldnt how is the speed of our universe or the speed the sun travels effecting us? Is there a full moon?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 03:29 AM
link   

dragonridr

alienreality
The numbers are all perfect the way they are. Why? because the system is sustaining ongoing life with the current numbers

No we wouldnt how is the speed of our universe or the speed the sun travels effecting us? Is there a full moon?

The speed of everything matters a lot as to gravity being distributed , how strong, how weak, which affects planetary rotation speed, and pretty much everything else. Even the earth's rotation/gravity causes the moons spin to be in synch with it.
Everything is "optimal" to support life here and all it take to kill us are relatively small changes. Optimal to me means it had a lot of help.
Not sure what your full moon statement was about, try cutting down on the green cheese from there, it helped me a lot

add: And yes, even the speed at which the universe is expanding is keeping everything else exactly what it needs to be, for everything else to have the values of motion and gravity that they possess. Any change in the rate of expansion either faster or slower by a relatively small amount would stop life here.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 04:08 AM
link   

There is quite a lot of variation in orbital distances, so they can easily be fudged to make something look like a relationship - however, the moon sure is unusual - and its nature is difficult to explain.

The existence of the moon in orbit around Earth is quite an anomaly for the solar system at large, and the mainstream explanations generally stretch probabilities to near breaking points.

Anomalies are excellent places to look when you want to disprove certain theories, and I think the moon is a good place to look in challenging the theories of gravity, relativity, and the accretion theory of planetary formation.

Debunking theories is an extremely important part of science - as is postulating a wide range of theories. Once all the impossible explanation are removed, you have a smaller list of possibilities.

Other theories which attempt to explain the moons capture include Ether Theory and Electric Universe Theory. So far all models (including the Standard) have some serious holes in them, but the alternative theories generally suffer from lack of resources to fill holes in the first place - where Standard Theory has filled out very well, but has holes punched in it by observations.

There are some very good alternative theories that are consistent with observation, but fail to be fully explanatory because they are very incomplete.

I used to think the moon was so unusual that it must be artificial, but I have since changed my mind due to having alternative ways to interpret its unusual character.

The moon appears to be hollow, but according to an alternative plasma theory of planetary formation - this is perfectly normal, in fact all such large symmetrical bodies should be hollow - those bodies in which a plasma core remains active will exhibit volcanism, magnetic fields, expanding diameter and increase in mass.

The capture of the moon into such a neat orbit seems almost impossible according to standard model physics, but a both Electric Universe and Ether Theory both have convincing ways to achieve this without highly improbable things happening.

Mainstream science has unfortunately become very dependent on a dogmatic body of theory, and challenging this dogma is extremely difficult - those who attack the mainstream theories jeopardize the credibility and livelihood of existing 'experts' - who generally react by attacking the credibility of the authors of such theories, instead of the science. Also new theories are very easy to attack on the basis of their incomplete nature - new theories will always be incomplete until they are seriously tested scientifically.

Sure - the moon is very unusual, but our current body of scientific knowledge is far from complete. With some revolutions in scientific approach - I think the moons strangeness may fade.
edit on 10-2-2014 by Amagnon because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 06:28 AM
link   
It easily and simply may very well depend on how one interprets probabilities or absolutes vs coincidence. Why couldn't we just as accurately be the 'result' rather than the 'reason' ? These numbers, or any other final configuration of numbers could have created things in this particular position and then became conducive to all that is observable. While this would be indeed be a rare or even unique occurrence, it's not beyond the realm of possibility. Kinda like flipping a coin and having it wind up on it's edge instead of falling flat. A 'wow' moment but not impossible.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:28 AM
link   

alienreality

here's another improbability: We would have been extinct a long time ago for another reason besides the numerous ones that have been mentioned already, and probability doesn't account for, and that is Jupiter being exactly where it is. It pulls in large numbers of asteroids and comets that would otherwise bombard the earth., and we would already be gone if not for it being right there. Just about everything is helping us stay alive based on the design of everything. I know, it's all just so probable that we are so lucky everything just happens to be that way.. lucky roll of the dice?

So a being created us, and then sent large numbers of asteroids hurtling at us?

The same being then corrected the problem by placing a very large planet in the path of those asteroids.....

But why did he send the asteroids hurtling in the first place?

This same being created an eternal hell where 99.999999% of people would burn for disobedience.

Then corrected the problem by placing a very perfect Son on earth to save everyone

By why were we all going to burn in the first place?

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 07:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alienreality

I AM FROM THE UK not the USA, obviously that video went over your head I suggest you re watch it.

No one knew the out come of how the Earth would turn out we are working backwards here for example had the dinosaurs not been wiped out would we still have the Earth populated with them or would they have evolved into something else.

You are looking at the string of events that possibly happened to arrive at this point YOU can't look at it that way as the video explained.

Or is that just to difficult for you to grasp

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:21 AM
link   
So once again we our sitting here with no proof in either direction. We cant prove aliens exist and we cant prove they dont.Id like to think we're not alone in the universe because well its a huge place and it would be scary if we were the one shot at life the universe took. Big burden there if we screw up its all over no more life could you imagine. Maybe thats why its more comforting to believe we arent the only ones and life occurs regularly all over the universe. One things for sure though one or the other is right.
edit on 2/10/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 08:23 AM
link   

alienreality

dragonridr

alienreality
The numbers are all perfect the way they are. Why? because the system is sustaining ongoing life with the current numbers

The speed of everything matters a lot as to gravity being distributed , how strong, how weak, which affects planetary rotation speed, and pretty much everything else. Even the earth's rotation/gravity causes the moons spin to be in synch with it.
Everything is "optimal" to support life here and all it take to kill us are relatively small changes. Optimal to me means it had a lot of help.
Not sure what your full moon statement was about, try cutting down on the green cheese from there, it helped me a lot

add: And yes, even the speed at which the universe is expanding is keeping everything else exactly what it needs to be, for everything else to have the values of motion and gravity that they possess. Any change in the rate of expansion either faster or slower by a relatively small amount would stop life here.

Our position in the galaxy or speed of movement through it does not determine our gravity the earth's mass does. The sun regularly wanders through the galaxy going above below the plane and stars are known to change their positions in the galactic disk. You seem unaware of a man named Einstein and the whole theory of relativity that tells us gravity is dependant on mass. As far as Earth are velocity around the sun changes as well this is because our distance from the sun changes. It ranges from 147 million kilometers to 152 million kilometers. Luckily this changing speed has no effect on our gravity because we are in the earth's gravity well. Now the moon the moon is not a requirement for life a planet can sustain life without a moon they do make a nice night light however.

See there is lots of ways life can develop there is no fine tuning our sun could have been bigger or orbit could be different life will develop when certain conditions are met. You believe you know these conditions well enough to determine it was fine tuned well you dont. Someone fed you a line of bull to sell a book scientists cant even decide what the requirements are for life so how could we possibly know if anything is required?
edit on 2/10/14 by dragonridr because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join