It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

About lessons...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:50 AM
link   
Simple question. What could YOU ever do to harm a supposedly giant conspiracy against everyone. If these conspiracies are so large wouldn't there be an error in them accidentally doing something wrong? How come they have a 100% success rate in all their shady operations? I don't mean to sound like I'm trying to disprove anything. If anything I already know what it's like to try to warn people of danger and just being ignored. Sometimes with severe consequences.

Now I just watch, lurking in the shadow's I can't be bothered telling people that they're right or wrong because they need to learn from mistakes themselves. That applies to everyone as cruel as it sound's. I would let most people get themselves in trouble and just watch them. Why? They don't learn if I say something over and over again. I could tell you not to push a giant red button that would end the world, I wouldn't tell you what it does or the consequence and most of you would still push that red button for you have no idea of the consequences. However if I were to rewind time, some of you would do it over and over again, and some would instantly stop themselves from pushing it. You learn through experience.

What am I saying? I can't teach you anything, I can give you experience because you may come asking to learn something. However I wont do it for you, I won't fix mistakes for you, I'll provide you tool's and tell you what to do and depending on the task how to do it so you don't start harming other's or yourself.

So what I'm telling you is that when whatever conspiracy you believe in happens, you will never be prepared. It could happen in the blink of an eye or it could happen without you ever knowing. The thing anybody should use when attacking, is speed and precision. And the way I read most thread's or posts that people put out is that they want to put together a rebel army, posse, militia etc. Just because someone is taking their guns away. Unfortunately even with gun's I doubt you could holdout long enough to change anything or even survive anything to learn from your mistakes. The only way you'll be effective at this little rebellion you want is to have the experience of leading or even managing a proper routine. Here's example's of experience.

Why do you think the guilty get off so easy? most of them are repeat offenders and have a decent knowledge of the legal system because they've been in that position before.
Why do the police or people sometimes take the law in to their own hands? because of the experiences of having absolutley nothing happen to the offender.
Why is a country that constantly tests nuclear weapons able to dodge a war? because they know nothing will happen. This comes from experience.
I could go on and on but frankly if you don't understand meh It ain't of any concern to me.

Do you understand what I'm saying yet? Go out and get some xp and level up at whatever you're doing I just gained some xp at writing YAY.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:56 AM
link   
I'm a level 1 human adventurer.

Sign me up!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i feel that experience can be gained from reading and/or conversation.
i also feel that my experience bar barely budged if at all from reading this thread initially, so regardless of being unaware of a specific class, i'm over leveled for the thread.

however, that doesn't necessarily mean i have nothing to gain from within it.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 03:47 AM
link   
Well everybody makes mistakes and learns from them. People are unique and react at different rates. Some would learn right there and never repeat the mistake. While others will continuously take a beating, before they finally learn. Some will never learn at all.

True that convicted inmates learn the system while in jail. A coke dealer earning a 100k a year isn't gonna get released and work at mcdonalds. They might think I can do this again, I know all the connections still. I just won't mess it up this time. I can do it better. I wont get caught.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 05:40 AM
link   
reply to post by violet

Morning,

Once more, another wonderful post Vi.
I am from a similar school of thought but I want to add one more to your list.
The ones who learn from their mistakes only after it's too late. I think most of the population despite their candor and best intentions can be placed into this category.
When I was young I didn't learn from my mistakes.
As I got older I fell into the category I just named.
Now, I recognize and adhere to the wisdom of others when appropriate.
(Meaning I don't try and pick up baking tips from a USMC Sniper and I don't recieve instruction on immediate action from the man I buy Vienna pasteries from.)
Most believe they already have a "good bead" on things and nothing short of personal tragedy will shake them from this mindset, if ever. For some it will only reinforce the incorrect paradigm they had been following.
Still searching for answers on that one myself...waking people from their television-induced comas isn't easy.
Love your posts. You never fail to make me think outside the box.

-Peace be with you-
edit on 8-2-2014 by Eryiedes because: Quotes

edit on 8-2-2014 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 06:04 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Thanks for the nice comments

Maybe when were younger, those mistakes are trivial and easier to learn from, not to repeat

Once we are older the mistakes can be major life changers. Time seems to go faster and we can get stuck in ruts not taking any action. The older we get, the faster time moves. That's when you realize you're approaching the finish line. Time is more precious.you can't be wasting it making even more mistakes

I don't know might have to do with our perception of time. When we're younger we feel invincible

I'm sorry I'm kinda drunk right now lol. I don't usually drink . Thinking it might help me sleep.

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   

violet
reply to post by Eryiedes

I'm sorry I'm kinda drunk right now lol.

Cheers!

-Peace-

top topics

join