It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are the Black Triangles?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 06:20 AM
link   
The person who shall remain nameless...(name ends in an "0"), suggests in his swansong thread that some sort of triangular Black Stone was discovered down a diamond mine that plays an important part in the technological evolution of so called "Black Triangles"
I spend a fair amount of time trying to find any other reference to this and then lo and behold-the only other reference I can find is right here on ATS from 2008; glibly dropped in at the end of a dismissive post commentwhich reflects the afforesaid post and I quote:

"it'll slowly trickle in new technologies without you not being fully aware that it comes from the craziest thing hidden down below in some hole".

OK so that's 2 crazy people....nothing new in terms of ancient artefact claims ( except that is ancient human rather than alien), get back to looking at whether a black triangle aircraft/airframe is scientifically possible...

Eventually get to watching a YT vid of Proff John Searl describing his "Inverse Gravity" experiments (which are fascinating from a sceptical perspective) and what do you know; at 7:20ish of the first video describing how he got into "inverse Gravity" he says:

"Trouble is we had to start digging to find all the bits and pieces we could find of the past"
before going on to say the "whole thing comes from dreams" - which sounds familiar.

Source YT vid

Any thoughts or additional knowledge from people who started investigating this more than a week ago?

I have gone from being completely dismissive of aircraft that seemingly defy conventional aeronautical manoeuvring to now wondering whether or not people are simply speaking allegorically when describing ancient technology facilitating this "new dawn"- and it's not a nice feeling.

edit on 16-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 10:09 AM
link   
Thanks for the link to the John Searl vid. I'd never heard of him or his technology.
Kind of odd though that there's all of these supposed photos of his concept flying but no video ??

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: TXRabbit
Thanks for the link to the John Searl vid. I'd never heard of him or his technology.
Kind of odd though that there's all of these supposed photos of his concept flying but no video ??

The Searl situation is a mess to be honest.
On the one hand- you can find plenty of supporting evidence of his technological claims by just looking at any recent papers relating to electromagnetics, mono-atomic materials and the various "cheats" we can pull by exploiting (hesitantly named) Quantum Mechanical scale invariance based natural behaviours.

On the other hand you have an old guy who claims to have made a flying saucer....

Disinformation is clearly the name of the game but I could imagine a situation where a younger person may magnify their claims, regret later, yet not want to diminish all credibility.

Aside from the tech- I'm genuinely interested in why he thinks his ideas needed to be "dug up" and why he insists on relating dreams to the story.

Basically, there is a massive gap of missing technology that exploits quantum weirdness, sightings of triangles/technologies that seemingly fit the bill and 2 people who otherwise seem to know what they are talking about (no-name0 and Serl) insist on linking it to an artefact that was "dug up".

Ive been through all the usual sources and aside from noname0, the other ATS guy (who I cant say sounded entirely rational from his posts) and Serl; they are the only ones talking about artefacts.

Logic dictates that there is some other story about artefacts that isnt widely known by people outside of this field- or- and I'm not discounting this at this stage- noname0, random ATS er (who posted at GMT friendly times) and Serl have spoken/are the same person (UK Links a plenty).

In fact, the Artefact line would be great disinformation tool if the truth was even more "hard to process" so in summary: absolutely no further along in understanding LOL

edit on 16-9-2014 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

And I wonder where the idea for the Stargate movie and TV shows came from?

Sometimes, hiding something by making it into a TV show or movie is a good way to dispel any rumors about it.

"Oh that's only on TV!" or "That's just some Hollywood movie!"

Hide it in plain sight, get people "used" to the idea of the technology by introducing it into the consciousness of the masses through TV. We already know that the CIA worked/works with Hollywood.

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 11:36 AM
link   

There was another poster that spoke about it.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I want to say ours, with a little help from Ancient artifacts uncovered from deep earths, its origins ancient an long forgotten, a period in our past so great an advanced an now long extinct beyond blurred scripted history ever had a chance to yield its voice. It certainly was crafted by our hands, thanks to our advanced ancestors that is. I believe the time has come for disclosure, why not a few glimpses here an there?

edit on 16-9-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: grey580

Nice spot...I must have read that thread and missed that reference completely.

Who else knows about this triangular stone/artefact and why is there no mention of it on the various UFO/Paranormal info repositories?-

(Please excuse my ignorance if this is an area of ufology I have never heard of and is researched....I love OOPARTS which sort of straddles this and aside from the Antikytheria Mechanism- cant really think of one proven bit of examinable technology that would stand up to scrutiny/ doesn't have at least one example of predecessor technology ).

@MystikMushroom: Agreed. Philip Corso seems to present a compelling argument about how to camouflage the truth as a lie as the basis of the various Roswell stories (cant believe I'm saying that).

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:06 PM
link   

I did a read of all of "he who shall not be named" posts a month ago.

www.abovetopsecret.com...&list=posts

Many of his posts are littered with hints and tidbits of info.

The ancient artifact is one of those items that I can't find anything on.

So either he made it up. Or it's been thoroughly scrubbed of the internet.

Which according to Zaphod things have been thoroughly scrubbed off the net before.
edit on 16-9-2014 by grey580 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: BlackJackal

Edit: misread date of thread

edit on 2014-09-16T13:15:40-05:00201409bpm3009pm4030 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

I cant understand Astr0 making it up ( did imply there is a BS percentage rule when divulging truths) given that Searl is seemingly talking about the same thing, in the same context.

If Astr0 has watched the video (potentially likely) he certainly picked an obtuse angle to embellish upon as Searls passing comment has no further info that could be verified to even make it sound believable...

Dropping such a bizarre bombshell which is then corroborated by other people upon further research of a little wrote about topic would be quite the admirable strategy- worthy of further examination in itself

posted on Sep, 16 2014 @ 03:03 PM
link   

He did mention it, but I think he may have been in contact with Astr0 outside of the forum thread (as many of us were via U2U's and Chat) and may have gleaned that info from Astr0 himself via those methods. The post before and immediately after was Astr0's and that time frame was about the time Astr0's story was ramping up.

posted on Sep, 17 2014 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Sammamishman

Interesting...I only caught the end so would be interested to hear any thoughts you had from correspondences (via PM if you feel like discussing-if you dont that's fine also
).

Emailed John Searl with an outright request for clarification on his statement about "having to dig things up"- lets see what he says ( I suspect the corporate people at the company he is involved in will prevent any meaningful response as additional un-substantiated claims can only serve to undermine their already borderline pseudo-scientific brand perception).

posted on Sep, 18 2014 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I like how a few folks on here are not going to let this thing go. I have to reread some of "his" posts there was something that stuck out to me and now for the life of me can't seem to remember. I think folks should stay aggresssive on this whole deal that has went on here and not let it go.

To me I finally heard something that made sense of the entire high strangeness mess...maybe I just want to believe a little because the other theories were just not going any where as far as I was concerned.

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Just thinking about his post that the discovered vessel sat for 160,000 years, which would question that humanity must have been around a lot longer than previously thought of circa 195,000 yrs

I came across this article about a chap whos 'Y' chromosome proved his lineage came from 338,000 years

Father of all men is 338,000 years old

Am curious now where this diamond mine was

posted on Sep, 27 2014 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: tacka

Most diamond mines I know of are in Africa. Maybe there's a reason China is investing so heavily in Africa? All of the world's major super powers have seemed to go a good job ignoring or seemingly "repressing" Africa, allowing the continent to basically stay stagnant.

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
The more I think of it... the more I go through my own voluminous library of UFO and High Strangeness factoids, the more I look at history, language (like how complex the oldest languages are, rather than simple... Hittite, Sanskrit... have you actually looked at the complexity of them?), genetics... the more our friend, Astr0's, narrative "fits."

Even the lights on the craft at night when it seems they can remain invisible all the time... if they wanted to. Maybe it's not aliens letting us know they are here, but other humans trying to let the rest of humanity in on their heritage and destiny.

All those sightings of craft in odd wilderness areas, holes dug in Siberia, fights over seemingly useless bits of land, hints and histories about a forgotten past of high civilization, stories about high tech found underground ( for instance, the old fringe writer, Brad Steiger, had a collection of those stories and some photos of odd machinery that was allegedly ancient, and that there was extensive digging going on to retrieve it)... it all fits and answers some previously unanswerable questions.

As far as stories dumped onto a conspiracy site about what's really happening in our world, this one gets more support as more research is done... which is highly unusual.

But imagine if it's true (to any degree)... and think about the mentality of leaders willing to suppress this information, and their reasons for doing so... that point, to me, is almost the most unbelievable part of the story.

edit on 9/28/2014 by Baddogma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 28 2014 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: MystikMushroom
a reply to: tacka

Most diamond mines I know of are in Africa.

List of diamond mines

I always get excited when I see anything about this topic these days. I had a few PM's with Astr0 which piqued my curiosity and while I can't claim to know anything at all about this, even the sheer potential is interesting.

posted on Sep, 29 2014 @ 03:59 AM
link   
a reply to: MystikMushroom

After speaking to another member via PM; they implied it was recovered from a Salt Mine.
They also gave "it" a name and broad description so it seems there are other bits of info floating around that need collating in one place.

I'll PM them and ask them to post here as it seems silly chasing dead ends when the source has already revealed info individually to people.

I found the artefact to be a dead end ( in the time before the internet/instant publishing media - how hard would it be to hide something found in a mine anyway?) but others might have leads.

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Maybe the "ancient artifact" was symbolic. not exactly buried in a diamond mine, but by physicists of lore in papers now not too well known.

I want to say ours, with a little help from Ancient artifacts uncovered from deep earths, its origins ancient an long forgotten, a period in our past so great an advanced an now long extinct beyond blurred scripted history ever had a chance to yield its voice. It certainly was crafted by our hands, thanks to our advanced ancestors that is. I believe the time has come for disclosure, why not a few glimpses here an there?

posted on Oct, 2 2014 @ 03:22 PM
link   
are these Black Triangles, craft made by the underground NAZI base in Antarctica ?

sure they likely do not have the manufacturing facilities to make nuts-&-bolts atmospheric viable craft---
but the many NAZI minds that have been in a closed loop apart from the outer-world sciences may have just 'Grown' the intruding 'black Triangle' aircraft (not saying the triangles have Space Craft ability)

... I think the closed cadre of post-Nazi scientist Savants have once-again set-the-bar-higher with these Stealth-Black-Triangles which uniquely use a anti-gravity method to propel these units.

?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join