It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 14 2014 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Next one found dead by a thousand small cuts. " I guess he just couldn't find the artery he was looking for' said the investigators.

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday

the US has not been on a metal standard since the bullet entered kenned''s brain. (oh I mean the airplane inauguration there after )

the fact that the US dollar ( backed by not metal but what? ) is the oil standard and more importantly the world RESERVE
( what everything is loaned against ) is the important fact here.

and soon the IMF will redefine how it's 'bonds' (loans) are backed

posted on Jun, 17 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Silverlok

That has nothing to do with what I was talking about. My comments were about the price of gold, not the standards use for currency in the US or another country.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Guyfriday
Is that what you really think?

WHAT IS VALUE ( CURRENCY ) based on , what actually has value in today's world , and what is it Based on? how dose anyone judge the worth of any currency or asset. Is everything you ( and almost everyone else ) owns or has ( in the bank) simply the 90% of (made up with nothing to back it ) an offering the banks can loan based on the 10% ( by law ) of what they actually consider assets?

yes it is

Is this suitable

if so for how long

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join