It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4th Financial Services Executive Found Dead; "From Self-Inflicted Nail-Gun Wounds"

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:09 PM
link   

new_here
reply to post by skuly

How long does it take to die from nails in the body? I guess it depends on where they hit, but something like that sort of blocks the hemorrhaging so did he bleed to death or interfere with his autonomic nervous system? (controls breathing, heart, etc...) He'd have to hit the brain stem to do that, which would be pretty hard to do I think.

Wonder what the autopsy will say as the actual cause of death.

Maybe one of the nails was tipped with an untraceable poison?

Maybe the nails were hooked up with wires to electricity and he was zapped to death?

Did he die in the garage, or did he die somewhere else and his body placed in the garage?

All this intrigue and mysterious 'cloak and dagger' type stuff, it's like a conspiracy novel come to life. It's bizarre.

I wonder who's next?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

I hope it is that awful bastard, Fred Goodwin...

en.wikipedia.org...

I hope he "commits suicide" by way of kicking himself to death while wearing eight different sizes of shoe.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I'm not going to say it's absolutely impossible for an extreme individual to take 7-8 nail guns to the head/torso, but ....wow, you'd have to be army general kinda guy for that to be the case. Another way I could see it possible for a mere mortal would be if he was chemically FUBAR'd.

Let's wait for the full report on what was circulating through his body.

I'm going with fairly certain this wasn't a suicide, but ... just maybe so.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 08:32 PM
link   

I wonder who's next?

Yeah no kidding... and the big WHY to boot!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:26 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

So they have no problem issuing a press-release that the CEO and ex-investment banker topped himself with 7-8 nails from a nail gun.

I dunno, if I shot myself in the head with a nail gun I don't think I would give a ship about shooting myself more times in the head and then a few more times in the stomach - or stomach then head.

But hey, that's just me - others may feel differently.

edit on 7-2-2014 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:37 PM
link   

new_here

I wonder who's next?

Oh stop it. I can think of a million reasons why...
Ten trillion actually...
edit on 7-2-2014 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Sublimecraft

Star for your sense of humour, had me in stitches, so thank you.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Visitor2012

new_here

I wonder who's next?

Oh stop it. I can think of a million reasons why...
Ten trillion actually...

HAHAHA (it wasn't enough to star you, I had to haha you too, for the delivery)

Ok get back on topic people...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:15 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

I don’t understand how he made the dead banker list.
According to his resume on the Zero Hedge page he hadn’t been in banking since 1990. The investigation had to do with the title company he ran.
Guess this is the place for a bad joke about getting nailed, but I’ll not be the one to do it.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Would it have been possible for him to shoot himself in the head, and as his arm fell down the gun "bumped" along his body 7 or so times? Would his trigger finger tighten or loosen after being shot in the head? And could the nails be triggered bumping into his body?

Just curious. I always use a good ol fashioned hammer. Never used a gun.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:27 PM
link   

I can't believe this. Most nail guns have a safety mechanism at the tip of the gun that prevents it from firing until it's pressed up against a hard surface. This guy would have had to press the gun against a part of his body to make the nail gun fire. Even if he did that, I doubt he would have been able to continue pressing it 6 more times against his body, let alone his skull. He would have been in too much pain to even hold the gun. Not only that, nail guns are bulky and not as light and small as a hand gun.

edit on 7-2-2014 by WeRpeons because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   
Numerous people have shot themselves with nail guns and lived, even in the head. Most framing nailers shoot up to only a 3 1/2 inch long nail and they are typically ran off an air compressor. If you were commercially framing, or plywood sheathing walls, floors, or roofs, you would want your pressure to be around 95-120 PSI depending how many guns and how many feet of hose you're running, as well as gauge and length and shank of nail. That is enough pressure to drive a nail through wood without blowing through. Soft tissue would offer little resistance and bone or skull would probably offer much more. More to the point of not sinking all the way through or ricocheting. They also make a cordless nailer that runs off CO2 cartridges and is pretty powerful. Still, that one only handles up to 3 1/2"X16d nails.

Now, if a guy were to go through the effort of setting up the compressor, hooking up a hose and nailer, loading it, and then saying # it and try tagging themselves up, then that's one hardcore dude. I guarantee after one nail he'd drop it involuntarily. Even with the Paslode, you'd have no choice cuz it'd blow back on you and fall off your hand just by natural reaction. You'd have to be really determined to die a slow, painful death.

There is also a Remington nailer which fires one nail at a time. You load a .22 slug that fires the nail which is mostly used for brick and rock and concrete. You still gotta hit that with a hammer and I doubt you could last more than one shot.

All in all, it's one helluva an elaborate suicide plot. Sane people commit suicide all the time, but you'd have to be foaming at the mouth, raving lunatic insane to try it this way. It's a pretty tough case to buy into.

The best explanation would be that the guy had so many enemies that they don't want to investigate or they don't want to tip off the investigation that they know more than they want the public or perpetrators to know.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by skuly

That's nothing, I heard of some guy who hung himself with a toothbrush!

That'd make him the McGuyver of dead people.

Some people will believe anything these days.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:24 PM
link   
They couldn't care less that we know he was "suicided". They know that no matter what they will not even be investigated. This was a hit, and not some vigilante hit either. I don't know what's going on, but people shouldn't be so quick to say "couldn't happen to a better person". The banking INDUSTRY is behind this, and while this guy may be crooked, they higher ups that are ordering these are the ones pulling the strings.

On the subject of nail gun wounds. I actually saw a guy shoot himself accidentally in the leg with one. It looked terrible. Of course he had to go to the ER cuz the damn thing almost went through his leg. He was crippled with pain.

All I can say is to be careful when you have a nail gun in your hand and you're tired. And NO WAY can someone shoot themselves in the gut with one of those things and keep functioning.
No way

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Kissyface

Just to play devils advocate, some people have done some crazy things to kill themselves.

As an example Artie Lange formerly of the howard stern show, in interviews has said he tried Oding, than stabbing himself 13 times, and drank bleach.

You never know how messed up, or how much someone wants to hurt himself.

Just saying its not out of the realm of possibility it was self inflicted.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:38 PM
link   
let me guess they said "Torso" because some of the nails where in his back.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:40 PM
link   
What was this guy shooting sheet rocks nails?

Anyway - true story a couple years ago a VP at my company was called into a conference room and was fired on the spot cause his division was doing very bad. Anyway the guy walks out the room to the main atrium jumps on an elevator to the top floor - gets off the elevator and literally takes a flying leap off the balcony & proceeds to sailor dive 4 story's head first into a marble floor.

I was out of the office that day - my buddy called me up breathlessly minutes after it happened and said the guys head was unrecognizable - landed right by the cafateria entrance. Not good & it is a financial services company - people do stupid stuff all the time.

But i do agree 2014 is going to be a bad year - maybe the worst.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:03 AM
link   
I can only think of two reasons why this would be made so public, and not swept under the rug.

1) TPTB are sending a message: We will do whatever we want, and there is nothing you can do about it.

2) Notice that 'WE' are all-powerful, and you will obey. Or else.

They honestly don't believe that people are dumb enough to buy their 'official' explanations, so they don't even bother to make them even plausible any more.

Are we being shown that it is far too late to try anything 'stupid', like enact a change in the way our country is being run(down)?

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by nugget1

Wow. At least the story didn't start out like, "Looks like he tried to whack himself in the face and head with a 2x4 9 or 10 times, gave up, picked up a hammer and brained himself a dozen times, then decided on using a nailgun........"
So I guess it's believable. ??? Hmmm, I think he was Suicided sounds more accurate. As I think someone else posted. Syx.

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 01:49 AM
link   

"We must speak the truth about terror," Bush said. "Let us never tolerate outrageous conspiracy theories concerning the attacks of September the 11th - malicious lies that attempt to shift the blame away from the terrorists themselves, away from the guilty."

Anybody remember the movie 'V'?

There's either some revenge going down in the most horror-filled way possible, or people are being tortured for information and then offed.

I would imagine people are a little nervous in the Hamptons right about now.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join