It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi Everyone!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:48 PM
link   
I've been lurking for quite some time but I guess this is a good a time as any to join the conversations. I have always been intrigued by the paranormal and was raised in a strangely part Christian/part Paranormal believer environment. My mother saw UFO's twice in her life, was RH negative, and had strange and sometimes prophetic dreams. I grew up on a steady & strange diet of In Search Of, Unsolved Mysteries, Katherine Kuhlman & Billy Graham (until mum decided it was all money pandering bunk). As a young child I had an extreme fascination with angels and made a "walkie-talkie" to try to talk with them. They never came to get me so I abandoned that fascination and turned to Barbies which worked until I hit about 13 and that's when the weirdness really started. I would sleep on the couch in the living room because my stereo was there...one night I fell asleep and bam! I was in the middle of the room spinning end over end with weird wolf-like growling sounds from the corners of the room and a strange blue light like from a TV in the darkness...I found myself back in my body on the couch but couldn't pull out of it for some time. Of course I told mum and dad what had happened because it scared the living chit out of me...and they just shrugged and said yeah we've had it too...you'll grow out of it. It didn't happen like that - at early 40's they still happen to me. I still hear strange foreign voices whispering in my ear, still like an antenna picking up the weird. At one point they seemed like OOBEs - until I got stuck in a door and had to go back. That was at my childhood home-that's where things happened...now here, not so much - I get out for a few feet and drop...And the dreams...my dreams have always been more real than life but they are never real like HERE real. It's like an alternate universe that mirrors my HERE but is so different yet I know it through and through...And sometimes sadly my dreams do happen in the real world. For one instance - I dreamed that I was at my mum's house (while I was there & visiting overnight) and I came out of my room and looked at the digital clock - it read 4:03 AM yet light was streaming through the windows like a bright sunny day, it didn't make sense to me and I wen't looking for my mum to show her and I couldn't find her...Of course I woke up and thought nothing of it. She passed a month later and everything she did before points to her passing around that time....Well, sorry to talk your ears off...Just saying Hi and glad to join the conversations :-)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EveStreet

Oh hey, the weird name comes from a dream too. I went out to the street to fetch a package that landed there (I didn't want it to be run over) and it said Eve Street. I tried to deliver it to the house but it was windy so I put it in the trunk of a car that was there...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Nice to meet you... not to be a jerk but let me also introduce you to our friend the paragraph...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hi EveStreet welcome to ATS , strange experiences for sure I hope you find what you're looking for

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:04 PM
link   
reply to post by tinner07

Sorry, I shall use the paragraph in the future.

Thanks for the advice!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Hi !

Trippy avatar... is that Berlin,c.1945 ? Well just sayin' howdy , EveStreet .

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS, EveStreet!

For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send and receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send and receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with the plethora of information provided below:

Terms and Conditions ...... (Very important, please review.)

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

General ATS Discussion Etiquette

Complaints and How to Contact ATS Staff

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Feel free to ask any questions you may have. In the meantime, kick your feet up, have a look around, and enjoy your stay.

BoneZ,
ATS Moderator and Member

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:50 PM
link   
hi, welcome

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Bazart

It's actually the Angel of Dresden but you know your era's and your places, close enough

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS !!

Lots of good stuff here on the paranormal..

Have fun & enjoy !!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:22 PM
link   
reply to post by _BoneZ_

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Jarring

Hello and pleased to make everyone's acquaintance...

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Hiya, youve just made your lastest addiction official!!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:37 PM
link   
reply to post by thedoctorswife

Yup, Guess I have...as addictions go...I guess this isn't that bad

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:41 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:50 PM
link   

EveStreet
reply to post by Bazart

It's actually the Angel of Dresden but you know your era's and your places, close enough

Yes, thank you EveStreet ( I like how you got your ' handle ' ) . Dresden... always reminds me of ' ring around the rosy - pocket full of posie ' . Bronze often survives things that put steel and concrete down . But , you'll find plenty of ATS 911 metallurgy threads on the subject .

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 05:56 PM
link   
Hello Noob...We are Rigel4!
You can't see the eyes of the Demon until him come callin'
edit on 7-2-2014 by rigel4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Welcome

Nice intro

Glad you joined and I hope you enjoy your stay

Get ya tin foil ready

Have fun!

posted on Feb, 8 2014 @ 12:24 AM
link   

Freaky crap happening to you!

Welcome to ATS!!! You are my kind of member!

Come on over to my thread and let's discuss all this weirdness. You'll see you aren't alone in all this high-strangeness!
Just click on my signature.

Hang on and enjoy the ride!

top topics

join