It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ireland's Gun Laws -Tip of The Iceberg

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2014 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

The same argument goes in Ireland as does in the US, why take guns from good sporting citizens when the bad guys don't have or care about licenses

That's right in no country in the world will you find criminals with licenses for the guns they own. It just not make sense to try to remove guns that are only used for hunting, pest control, wild herd culling and target practice or in the case of pistols in Ireland, Olympic shooting teams.

All this talk of invading countries, taking over, etc. is a bit irrelevant to the thread.

All_Truth_Soon

posted on Feb, 23 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   
No need for guns in ireland nobody has them so its not an issue......if you need a gun to protect your family then you have allready failed them.

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 12:29 AM
link   

Maxatoria

stirling
Somehow i have faith in the people of Ireland.....i dont think they will give up their weapons as easily as the pussy whipped Brits.....
In fact i am hoping they will use those same tools to throw off the chains of British rule and regain their independance.
Ala Icelands example.....The banks rule the western world.
In fact i have hopes the rest of us may also do the same....

Ain't this the southern Irish who are their own sovereign nation completely ? so the chains of British rule are well and truly thrown off decades ago so trying to blame the Brits for gun laws is like blaming us Brits for your problems in the 1850's on that side of the pond

I'd strongly suggest looking into a certain mayor, there in Ireland. His background, his roots. His clandestine meetings, his true colors.

Oft times these little national movements are generated from ripples where you'd least expect it. Or not...wink.

# 180
edit on 24-2-2014 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:55 AM
link   

stumason

stirling
Somehow i have faith in the people of Ireland.....i dont think they will give up their weapons as easily as the pussy whipped Brits.....
In fact i am hoping they will use those same tools to throw off the chains of British rule and regain their independance.
Ala Icelands example.....The banks rule the western world.
In fact i have hopes the rest of us may also do the same....

FYI - as has been pointed out - this Thread is about Eire, you know, the Republic of Ireland. They've been independent since 1922, so personally I would rather be a "pussy whipped Brit" (whatever the hell that is) than some idiotic Yank that couldn't find his own country on a map, much less know anything about any others.

Secondly, guns are not banned in the UK, not that most of us give a toss anyway as there has never been a gun-toting, shoot first, pick up the popcorn later culture here.

This goes out to the people of every nation........The more libeties you give up the less likely you are to keep the few you still have. And freedom is not something that can be given or taken away it is an idea.

Many people bought into the progressive lie. And as time passes many will see this simplest of facts.
edit on 24-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

edit on 24-2-2014 by SubTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 24 2014 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

And what Freedoms do we not enjoy then as a result of our Gun licensing?

You are, of course, aware that Gun's aren't banned in the UK or Eire....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join