It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google's subtle swing

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Sovaka

So you're homophobic?

Is this a doctor "created" disease that big pharma will provide an expensive cure for? Are you born with it? Is it in our genes? Or is it in the eyes of the beholder. Or is Putin allowed to run his country how he likes?

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   

MadMax9
Ok, it's political as far as I'm concerned, but the new Google logo has the six gay pride colors and not the 5 Olympic colors yet they 'give the impression' they are supporting the Sochi Winter Olympic season.

It's a kind of subtle homosexual political push by some gay google designer. The six gay pride colors have NOTHING to do with sport in Sochi.

Google have become Gaygle in my mind.
edit on 6-2-2014 by MadMax9 because: (no reason given)

OH NOEZ!!! GOOGLE HAS THE GAY!!!!

LOL...nothing more to add.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 03:26 PM
link   

TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to post by Sovaka

So you're homophobic?

Is this a doctor "created" disease that big pharma will provide an expensive cure for? Are you born with it? Is it in our genes? Or is it in the eyes of the beholder. Or is Putin allowed to run his country how he likes?

Well, i could give you some rather scientific explanations/answers to your questions (beginning with the concept of quasierotic moments in life creating sexual propensities, and likely meandering through epigenetic markers and how they influence sexuality, likely as a social response to population pressure). But I am not thinking you would understand.

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

But I am not thinking you would understand.

I thought my sentence "Or is Putin allowed to run his country how he likes?" was the meat of my Post, but I guess you missed the irony

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   

The Vagabond
Didn't being gay used to be an Olympic event (I think it evolved into wrestling)?
It's probably cause there are six letters but considering Russia's regressive laws I hope this was somebody's idea of an easter egg. No harm done, no reaction required.
Gay people aren't going to end up having their way with you because something comes in six different colors.

I think some guys in San Francisco came up with the idea watching Sumo wrestling, and it took off from there..
Just guessing though..

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   

MadMax9
Ok, it's political as far as I'm concerned...

The six gay pride colors have NOTHING to do with sport in Sochi.

Google have become Gaygle in my mind.

You know I was thinking the same thing when I was at the grocery store yesterday. I never even realized I was supporting homosexuals by having a well balanced breakfast

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 09:57 PM
link   

TheConstruKctionofLight
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

But I am not thinking you would understand.

I thought my sentence "Or is Putin allowed to run his country how he likes?" was the meat of my Post, but I guess you missed the irony

well, i am not short by anyones standards. That said, things still tend to shoot right over my head from time to time.

<< 1   >>

join