It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Parasitic Perspective?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
I have decided to introduce myself to all of my ATS hosts. You see, I have been feeding off of all of your unique perspectives for quite sometime. I recently evolved from my larvae stage by officially registering. Now, with wings to fly, I have decided it is time to share with others my own perspectives on subject matters.

I am one who understands that others have experienced or observed things that I may not be able to comprehend and thus formed a very different perspective on various subjects. I know that my own perspective will not be the same tomorrow as it is today. That's why I love scouring ATS. It is an awesome petri dish of information, experiences, observations, and ideas.

More specific intro details about me: I am a middle aged grandma in my 40s from the Midwest USA. I am not 'religious' though you will find I have a personal spiritual perspective. I have faced many various challenges in life and am grateful for the personal strength and character I have developed out of all of them.

No subject is too strange or silly to catch my interest. It really just depends on what my current mood is. I do 'believe' that all things that are unexplained now, science will understand in the future as technology advances. History has shown this process occur time and time again.

Okay, my wings are dry now...time to fly! --- CynConcepts

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:19 PM
link   
reply to post by CynConcepts

Hi , and welcome to the Introductions Forum of the ATS community. For now you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's) Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

General ATS Discussion Etiquette.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

New Rules for Avatars and Mini-ProfileBackgrounds

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

ATS Video Tutorials

Signature Guidelines

Terms & Conditions

Take some time to look around and orient yourself.

~Tenth
ATS Moderator

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:20 PM
link   
welcome!!!

Don't give me malaria please

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Indigent

Thank you and don't worry I am not a blood sucker.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:44 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS CynConcepts and enjoy your stay at the funny farm , you don't have to be crazy but it helps

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:52 PM
link   
reply to post by gortex

Obviously, I am crazy since I have revealed myself now for all to see. Now, I really will have to watch my back or suffer a flyswatter attack! Cheers to being CRAZY!

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Welcome to the tribe, young lady.

posted on Feb, 6 2014 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Warm Welcome to the ATS family. I look forward to meeting you in the forums.

Welcome Treats for you....

Des

posted on Feb, 7 2014 @ 11:52 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS.

Drop by my thread sometime and read all the paranormal experiences of members here (over 200 pages so far). Offer feedback, if you wish.
Click on my signature.

top topics

join