It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

49 Bags: The Philip Seymour Hoffman Murder Conspiracy

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:36 PM
link   
Hi Gang - I came across an article which suggests the possibility that our beloved Philip Seymour Hoffman was in fact, murdered.

21stcenturywire.com...

The reports about the state of Hoffman during his last days seem to be getting worse by the day. Yesterday we were told he died alone, of a lethal heroin overdose with the needle still in his arm and 2 bags of ‘golden brown’ next to him on the bed. I thought it peculiar that a man would die of a self-administered overdose with a needle still in his arm, but we’ll talk about that later. Today, we’re told that police have found no less than 49 bags of heroin in his Greenwich Village flat. Really, 49 bags? The bags were marked with the Ace of Spades and the Ace of Hearts.

Only last Friday, another man, Ronald Horne, 54, from Peekskill, NY, was also caught with 49 bags of heroin in his car. Are they related? Was it the same product? Again, 49 bags.

The article suggests a possible connection between his death and the ill-will of disgruntled members of the Church of Scientology. You see, his latest film, 'The Master,' was loosely based upon the life and work of L. Ron Hubbard, and serves to garner a negative view of this organization.

Of course, the conspiracy mill is churning as we speak, including one which is doing the rounds regarding Hoffman’s incredible depiction – or parody (whichever way you look at it), of the late father of the Church of Scientology and author of Dianetics, L. Ron Hubbard, in the 2012 film entitled, The Master. Hoffman made scores of brilliant film in his career but this one was unique. It was also a film that Scientologists tried to stop from being made. According to studio Svengali extraordinaire Harvey Weinstein, certain high-profile Scientologists in Hollywood laid on the pressure both before and during the making of the film. He stated that, “I’m not going to get into names, but they feel strongly that they think it’s a religion and as such they think the subject matter shouldn’t be explored”

While I make no war with the practice of Dianetics or Scientology, the possibility of a murder conspiracy is nonetheless an interesting train of thought to persue. Especially being that this is ATS.

According to many a chattering forum, Hoffman’s acclaimed lead role in The Master did not do Hollywood’s controversial church any favours – showing it up as a cult and purveyor of quack science. Following news of Hoffman’s death, one blogger remarked: “The Scientology parody film The Master, two of its actors are dead so far. This first was Christopher Evan Welch who plays the sceptic in the film dies in Dec 2013. The second is Philip Seymour Hoffman who played a parody of L.Ron Hubbard died Feb 2014. This is a ritualistic revenge by the Scientology and illuminati for insulting their religion. How many more “overdose” celebrities is it going to take before people wake up”.

I'd love to stay and chat on this thread, but my life calls me to other activities that demand my time - I wish you all the best, and look forward to your responses on this topic.

xox,
-kissy
edit on 5-2-2014 by kissy princess because: typo

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:43 PM
link   
You know it's funny, but when I heard the news about him, my first gut feeling was that he was murdered. It isn't like I'm a big fan of his, though I have enjoyed his movies. I just don't think I would have known him if I fell over him in public if that makes sense. So odd that I had a gut feeling like that. Was sort of like 911 when my first thoughts were now what did we do?

I have a feeling this thread is going to go a ways in speculation.
edit on 2/5/14 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Hit and run on your own thread? Seems odd that you would post it if you don't have time to stick around. I figured these post wouldn't come out until at least the released some type of report, toxicology, police report. Till then we have nothing to base if any one is lying about anything yet.
I have heard the boards rumbling here about the possible connection to this and his role in the master. Interesting to see what the church of Scientology does and how they respond, if any, to this.
It is strange, the needle still in the arm is what gets me.... And apparently the heroin didn't have fentyal in it. Which had been killing other people.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by kissy princess

When I read of all the heroin that was in his home it bothered me. From what I have read he was a pretty good dad. Most parents would not have 49 bags of heroin laying around, or even hidden.

I was sorry to hear of his death, I loved his work.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Silent conspiracy to poison someone who offended a larch political religious institution? I can buy that. But I can't believe that they have the ability to cover up something in those bags that would be discovered through testing.

And if it's not tainted, it means someone actually injected him with more than he could handle, but it's not like he couldn't do too much on his own.

edit on 5-2-2014 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 09:58 PM
link   

Not sure if it is murder or not, we shall see. Hoffman did have a taste for the needle though. Only time will tell, or not tell.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:01 PM
link   
I guess it was a matter of time before someone made the connection, I'd heard about the whole Scientology thing a few days back. It's hardly conclusive though. A more believable rationale would be that there are so many situational factors that put celebritie's life in danger. Having far too much money, and far too little life experience etc.

Have a look at this study which suggested entertainers and celebrities have, on average, a shorter lifespan than the rest of us. It's quite a sad read but I'd be more inclined to go for the lifestyle than conspiracy on this one:

Article about study

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Witness2008
When I read of all the heroin that was in his home it bothered me. From what I have read he was a pretty good dad. Most parents would not have 49 bags of heroin laying around, or even hidden.

Except for the fact that he was a known drug addict and a recovering alcoholic.

Ask anyone who is dealing with a hardcore drug addict and you will quickly realize how fast good decisions are no longer part of that persons thought process.

A great actor, yes but that doesn't change the fact he was an addict and like so many drug users before him the most logical choice is he died of an overdose.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
"I thought it peculiar that a man would die of a self-administered overdose with a needle still in his arm, but we’ll talk about that later."

How is that peculiar? That's often times how you overdose. People fall asleep on toilets with needles in their arm all the time, regular junkies we're talking about. After that sentence nothing else this person says on the matter is credible. The only odd thing is he didn't have a better connect and had to pay full price taxation on 49+ individual bags. His dealer was making a killing. He was a longtime sufferer of depression and it sounded like he was planning on a nice little hibernation. You really shouldn't be shooting heroin when you have kids. Get loaded on pharmaceuticals like all the other decent celebs.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:08 PM
link   
That article Op sounded completely far out, I mean conspiracies are all around us, and stranger things happen, but in this case, I'm sure there were even more bags than just 49, now the real mind bender is why is it that once the taliban had control over the poppy fields in Afghanistan heroin use declined in the Us, and now that the US controls and protects those same fields, heroin use and the associated overdoses and deaths are on the rise again?

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Another dead celebrity..another stupid conspiracy on how they died.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:23 PM
link   
Christopher Evans died of lung cancer....so
The Scientologists have a lot to answer for, undoubtedly far more toxic that cigarettes, but even still I dont think they caused Evans death

I love conspiracies and what everyone throws up, its good to explore all theories.
This one I find a little unlikely

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Hijinx

thanks for sharing that!
It takes a strong will and even a stronger heart to just be able to convey what you just did.

No conspiracy here, just humans doing what we do.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Hijinx

Okay, I'm going to chime in here.

I used to be a heroin addict, I've been sober for 4 years now and I have had 20 points of heroin( 2 grams or roughly what you all in the states call 20 bags). Now I never have nor am I now a rich actor. 49 bags doesn't sound too absurd for a man with a lot of money, who isn't likely going to buy his daily use, or even weekend use when he needs it. I imagine him doing this as he is likely noticed out and about, and who he is with. That kind of attention makes getting caught getting your # more likely. So to me this does not sound odd at all, buy a big batch less often so you don't get caught. Again, I don't know how much or how often he was using but likely it was spiraling out of control real fast.

At my worst I was using 2 grams a day, don't ask me how i got the money I'm pretty ashamed of that.

Now here is the scary part about using needles. You get high just like everyone else who snorts, smokes, or swallows their # but you aren't chasing the same high anymore. You're chasing the 30 second initial rush you get. After that you're just as high as the other types of users, but for those initial 30 seconds you are in a full body orgasm. It's like getting kissed by god. Now, the hard part is this. The dose that would get me off first thing in the morning, would not get me the same rush 2 hrs later, nor would it half way through the day, or at night. Through the day you use just a little bit more to get that rush, and you're constantly chasing it. There were times I would shoot, get my rush be high as a kite and shoot again 20 mins later just to try and get another rush.

Now the problem with the rush is this, you can't shoot up slowly so you can gauge whether you are using too much and still get the rush. The slower you inject, the less rush you get. You get the biggest rush from pressing the whole button in one steady quick go.

Now, on my worst day, the day I actually decided I needed help. I overdosed, now don't immediately assume this means hospital and I died momentarily(I did overdose like this after I asked for help. Asking for help is the first step quitting drugs is a long process).

I was sitting against my closet in my old apartment on the floor. I had been freaking out because the people I usually bought my D from had been dry for almost an entire day. I literally went through every human emotion, half trashed my place, called every person I knew trying to find anything to cure the dope sickness. Eventually I got a hold of a guy and got him to agree to meet me for a couple points. Now, this is where this type of drug use is dangerous. I had never bought from this person, I had never used their dope, I had no idea how strong it was I just wanted to get high and most of all I wanted that rush. I tore into my point, cooked it up dug my dull needle through my scabbed bruised arm into the only vein that wasn't collapsed and pushed it all as fast as I could. That's the last thing I remembered.

I woke up Late at night, Freezing cold, soaked in sweat, NEEDLE STILL IN MY ARM, covered in my own puke. If I had not been sitting against the wall I probably would have choked on my own vomit and died right then and there. I took way too much, and there was literally nothing I could do about it.

My only question to the OP is why would someone who killed him by OD leave the needle in his arm? It's harder to wipe that needle for prints if it's still in his arm, they would have to remove and reinsert it. Part of shooting up is priming your needle, you do this while there is liquid in the needle and you draw a small amount of blood into the charge to be sure you are in a vein. You would need to be in a vein to get that instant overdose and still have the needle there. It just seems weird for someone to kill him and leave the needle there. A junkies needle is always well used. Cleaning it of the killers prints would just be too hard to do while still in his arm.

I think this story is exactly as it's being told, as terrible and sad as it is. I heard about this at work, and literally thought that could be me. I think it every time I hear about an overdose and sadly I use it to keep me going. Drugs don't care who you are, addiction is a really sad condition and it is a life long battle. I hope he found his peace, and I hope what ever it was that drove him to use is no longer torturing him.

Or you know; the simplest thing you can do, is wear gloves. I mean seriously, prints on a high class homicide? You leave the needle in the arm to remove the doubt of homicide. It's basically the only way to do it. If the killer removed the needle, chances are it would be suspected as murder... Not very smart for the would be assassin.

Assuming it was murder, that is.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:39 PM
link   
reply to post by TheOneEyedProphet

Hey, I'm more than willing to share something relevant for the sake of the topic. As much as it's not experience I share every day, I literally have experience in exactly what this article is about.

It's extremely sad, and he was a great actor. How ever the circumstances regarding his death are not out of the ordinary given his affliction.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:50 PM
link   
I'm sure many people have fallen off the wagon the day they come out of rehab, but just for the record, it has been stated that he had just finished rehab himself. I don't think a killer would have to be there if they knew the dose would kill him. They might have to be there though if he was sticking to trying to be clean. A gun to the head, a threat on your families life, they wouldn't have to touch the needle themselves really.

The toxology report will be interesting. Then again if your rich, I guess you can afford the good stuff. We will probably never know the real answer to what happened. Still sad either way. Least he wasn't one of the "27" group.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 10:55 PM
link   

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 11:04 PM
link   
L. Ron Hubbard founder of Scientology hooked up with Jack Parson's of JPL a brilliant guy who developed the solid rocket fuel that allowed us to get to the moon. In the 40's they worked on a project to manifest essentially the perfect women - devil worship stuff via sex magic. Parson's was a follower of Aleister Crowley - think Parson's lead the Church of Satan in LA for a time.

Anyway the name of the project was Babalon Working or Liber 49...does that have any significance to PSH - 49 bags of herion?
Probably not...lol

A brief text entitled The Book of Babalon, or Liber 49, was written by Jack Parsons as a transmission from the goddess or force called Babalon received by him during the Babalon Working.[5] Parsons claimed that Liber 49 constituted a fourth chapter of Crowley's Liber AL Vel Legis

The Book of Babalon, Liber 49
edit on 5-2-2014 by BABYBULL24 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join