It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

60 damning pieces of information regarding the Madeleine McCann case!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I spent a while looking at which forum this best suited.
And General Conspiracies seemed the place to go.

This case has intrigued and saddened the world, for just under a decade, and despite mass speculation and wonder surrounding the tragic disappearance of such a young child, we are no closer to a suspect(or group thereof). Still no closer to an answer of what happened!

Now I've been reading this particular passage for just over an hour. I do not expect many replies for a while seeing as I only just reached number 10, partly proof reading to soak up all the details, but also because it an almost extremely long & detailed page of information.

With 50 more to go I will have to return for an overall opinion, but so far it's such a shocking read it only seemed right to share immediately for those who are faster readers.

The website uses information from all aspects, from witness', alibis, evidence(forensic & more) but most importantly the holes within the defence of the parents.

It may take until tomorrow evening(it is now 20:40 in London) for me to finish the article and conclude with my own theory!

Until then feel free to leave your own opinions, & also whichever links may be shared in accordance with discrepancies either side of the fence. Overall, this is not just about the holes in the McCann's suspicious perspective, but any lapse surrounding the case.

I did not start this thread to blame the parents, merely to look at the facts to base an opinion on the subject of the contradictions and flaws of their version of the events. Which so far do not seem to add up!

SOURCE OF DISCREPANCIES & CONTRADICTIONS!!!

Excerpt: "For most of the 18 months since Madeleine ‘went missing’, the British media - TV, radio and newspapers - have continued to portray Madeleine and the McCanns as ‘innocent’ victims of an evil abductor. In addition, they blame an incompetent, bungling, malicious Portuguese police force for even thinking of suspecting the parents of involvement in Madeleine going missing. This is despite the fact that police forces throughout the world who are called on to investigate alleged child abductions of young children from their own homes always fully investigate the parents - and those close to them - bearing in mind the strong probability that the parents’ abduction claim may be false."

Let's keep it civilised, and respectful for Madeleine's benefit, wherever she may be, Goddess bless her!!!

Peace ATS!
edit on 5-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Changed source to CAPS!!!

edit on 5-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Excerpt added!!!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:25 PM
link   
Any chance of summarizing the article.. its very long..

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

It's quite difficult to do as you said it's very long, and I have only managed to reach 10 out of 60 so far, I needed a break so I didn't get lost in the details. Rather let it sink in piece by piece.

From what I've read in so far the parents original testimony of events has been contradicted a few times on many aspects of what occurred.
Evidence was documented via Portuguese authority's and sent for study via FSS(Forensic Science Service) may have been altered and was unable to be used to confirm parental involvement. Not necessarily on purpose but may have been mishandled during investigation.
Various evidence cropped up that went against the McCann's "abduction" theory but so much points against it it would be better to read for yourself rather than small references.
Contradictory statements and changes to stories from the friends the McCann's were dining with aka "The Tapas 9"!
Much more is featured and all within the first 10 I got through.

Hopefully this intrigues you enough to give at least the first 10 a go.
It was definitely an eye opener in ruling out abduction!

Peace.
edit on 5-2-2014 by CharlieSpeirs because: Auto-Correct!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:15 PM
link   
There is a lot of things which do not add up with Madeleine´s parents statements. its a sad that this became into political farce between two countries.
A deal parents made with friends to check up kids once a hour, maybe truth but makes me wonder what kind of parents leave their small kids alone in the first place.

The leading investigator which was removed from the case wrote a book about the case, made me questioning his point of view too.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by dollukka

Yep the whole thing is a farce and long term probably stopped justice prevailing for such a young child.
The PR and judicial differences of the two countries has been a complete joke.
That claim was an hour, to every 15 minutes, to half an hour and so on. Absolute disgrace how unhelpful the parents were with aiding those who wanted the best answers possible to build a case which turned up a circus.

Even the the police officer with the book as you mentioned was apparently misleading with events, which is why I stated both sides being at fault.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:22 PM
link   
It's very interesting when you see it all layed out like that, in Britain you can't talk about the family or the case on most forums. The McCanns have people scanning the internet, and if any such discussions are found, they get closed down pretty quickly, under the threat of legal action.
The most interesting thing in recent months, was, when an identity kit picture was released it looked just like Gerry, the father.

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by heartache

That was my main concern with debating with myself whether I bother.
However they cannot really start a lawsuit against facts...so hopefully ATS refuse if ever given that ultimatum and actually turn the table and counter-sue for trying to stop freedom of speech with released FOI.

Maybe not, but it is, as far as I know, an American based website nobody is better in a court of law when it comes to suing people
so ATS could definitely make them think twice about that.

I remember the efit recently being published but it was swept away rather quickly.
I'm tempted to wonder how deep this goes but that could seem libelous and risk shutting down this thread.
I feel is of upmost importance that we the people see all available evidence, so I won't risk taking this down that route.

Peace

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 06:59 PM
link   
I get the feeling both countries are hiding something.
I think there's more to this than just loving parents losing a child.
For some reason I cannot shake the suspicion this is related to the Saad al-Hilli murder in some way!

posted on Feb, 5 2014 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Agit8dChop

I feel you are precise in you estimations on both counts.
Authorities and politics both sides have been too easily manipulated, and the PR stinks worse than a necropolis.

I will have to look into the case you mentioned, haven't come across that story.

Peace.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
a reply to: CharlieSpeirs

Thanks for the link. I've been reading and reading into this case for a while now (roughly a year after it happened - I waited because I like to see what facts and information can be collected before I jump on a band wagon) and have my own theory as to what happened, basically:

They said in an interview that Maddie woke up one night while they were out and when she came home they claimed that Maddie asked them why she left her alone. So my theory is that they tried to go out that night but Maddie wouldn't settle and would've been crying and screaming etc. so they gave her a little something to knock her out but gave to much and her little body couldn't deal with it and she died at some point in the night and when they realised she had died the Mother went into panic mode (look at her early interviews, has the look and aura of a beaten and abused wife) and Gerry worked out what needed to be done and how they'd get away with it.

I think they either got the friends who were with them to help or did it themselves and at some point Gerry removed the body and took it somewhere, I think he actually took it to a graveyard and buried it on church grounds, they're not allowed to exhume a body for a hundred years in certain parts of that country so I've read and then they played the rest out.

My main piece of evidence for the theory is that early on Gerry was demanding to be in the room when Kate was interviewed and was demanding to be involved in as much as possible.

posted on Sep, 30 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
Ever since we first started seeing faces on milk bottles we pretty much (NOW) know - for the most part - what was involved.

At least I am.

It's called 'child trafficking'...

I believe there is a LOT more to say about poor little Madeline, but she still followed the same road no matter how it happened.

Will we ever get to the bottom of all of this?

I don't know - but - if not on this earth and in this life than it will happen in the after - the great accounting.

Doesn't help us much now, but, I just pray that little girl is not suffering.

peace

edit on 4949Saturday201713 by silo13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Private investigator Kevin Halligen (hired by the McCanns to solve the crime) was found dead today. He was in his 50s. Story here:

news.sky.com...

"Suspicious circumstances" indeed.

The most telling piece of evidence that contradicts the parents' claims of child abduction (in addition to the cadaver & blood dogs' reactions) is how the Catholic Church responded.

The couple immediately appealed to the Pope (through personal connections to the PM of the UK) and got an audience with the Pope. As a result, the Vatican's Website posted a page devoted to the McCanns' search for their missing daughter.

Concurrent with this, the parents visited with a priest, who later was visibly upset about the meeting. He supposedly took their confession, and is bound by Catholic rule to maintain confidentiality--even if murder was committed. There is no legal obligation to report any crime to law enforcement authorities. The only obligation is up-channel reporting to the Church. Shortly after that, the Vatican removed the Web page supporting the McCann's case.

posted on Jan, 13 2018 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Interesting I'll try to take a look at this tonight. Another case that has disturbed me is JonBenet Ramsey.

So sad.

posted on Jan, 14 2018 @ 02:40 PM
link   
a reply to: TheTruthRocks

"is bound by Catholic rule to maintain confidentiality--even if murder was committed. There is no legal obligation to report any crime to law enforcement authorities."

Disgusting, religious rules or not, they should obey the same rules as everyone else, and if he/they know something about Madeleine or any other child they should speak up and tell all.

God i hate religion.

On the flip side, if they were bound by law to tell all then no-one would confess to any crime at all. But come on, we are talking about the mystery of a missing child here, a human life.

'IF' the McCanns did admit something, the preist in question should be ashamed of himself, we are in the 21st Century now.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Moohide

I agree with everything you said (star). The Catholics' confidentiality of confession is not much different from Muslim groups demanding sharia authority and rule to enforce their own laws in communities in Western countries: "Your laws don't apply to us." It defies logic and good sense. It's also what has helped perpetuate the abuse of children as well as adults in the Catholic church. Pathetic, actually.

What happened to this little girl is horrible.

Despite that, I found HUGE humor in your statement:

"God I hate religion." That is funny! Sort of like

Person A: "I'm and atheist."

Person B: "Really?"

Person A: "Swear to God."

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 11:59 AM
link   
They were doctors.
They sedated their children so they could go on the piss.
Maddy injured herself by falling behind the sofa and died.
The father bundled her into their car and later disposed of her body.

Cadaver dogs (the best in the world) indicated behind the sofa and in the car.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:11 PM
link   

What a fantastic (but sad) read.
S&F for you!

A quick summary of the article:
there are 30 very detailed points showing that the McCann'S story is at best shaky.

The McCanns definitely seem have a shady story there...
My take on this story: they killed their daughter by negligence - potentially by drugging her to sleep - and can not admit it.
The one point for which I find difficult to find an explanation: let'S say Madeleine died in the apartment (as suggested by the two police dogs), how can one explain that there are traces of her cadaver (once again, as suggested by the police dogs and forensic analysis) 3 weeks after her death?
Amnyway, I am no police, therefore I should stay away from judging.

I just hope that this little beautiful soul, who had no chance to experience life, is at peace, and that their is a dark nasty place for the people who hurt her (abduction or murder).

From all the memes I see on the net, it seems most British people are convinced of the parents involvement in Madeleine's death.

Whatever happened, I hope we find the truth, to either save Madeleine or bless her.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:19 PM
link   

indeed, you post should be safe, on a US site.
I am no aware of more passionate defenders of free speech than Americans.

posted on Dec, 8 2018 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Dwoodward85

I just hope that one of the Tapa 9 group cannot keep this farce to himself/herself and speak up.

posted on Dec, 9 2018 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Since seeing your post, I have been looking for more about Madeleine's disappearance.
And I found this video:
www.youtube.com...

Basically a person trained in speech and behaviour analysis.
I am 32 minutes within the video, and it is already fantastic.

Very long watch (2h15), but totally worth it.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join