It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A strange web site.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Found this Bizzare website by accident. Appallingly tasteless, yet funny somehow!

www.petsorfood.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Yeah that is tastless but at the same time funny. OMG did you read the "about us" page, that was really out there.
"Pets or Food� is the leading supplier of animal products to the nation's prison systems and was recognized in 1999 by Governor George W. Bush of Texas for helping to lower overall costs for the Texas prison system by almost 15%." www.petsorfood.com...

OF course it aint real ,no way you can buy a bald eagle to eat. that is definetly sick LOL, can you imagine getting arrested , being in jail for a couple days and having to eat a "hamster Burger"

[Edited on 22-11-2004 by bordnlazy]

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 07:42 AM
link   
lol did ya read the jobs on it?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:14 AM
link   
I am in law enforcement and I study terrorist organizations and domestic hate groups. I am pretty sure this site is a propaganda tool of the "Animal Liberation Front" or ALF, a domestic terrorist group and an offshoot of "Earth Liberation Front" or ELF. The ELF is currently ranked number one on the FBI's list of most violent and most dangerous domestic disturbance groups. Just a hunch, but it makes sense to me.

[edit on 1/31/2005 by blueknight]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Aww...fake or not, this makes me sad. =(

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by blueknight
I am in law enforcement and I study terrorist organizations and domestic hate groups. I am pretty sure this site is a propaganda tool of the "Animal Liberation Front" or ALF, a domestic terrorist group and an offshoot of "Earth Liberation Front" or ELF. The ELF is currently ranked number one on the FBI's list of most violent and most dangerous domestic disturbance groups. Just a hunch, but it makes sense to me.

Interesting I never heard of them, I'm gonna look on the net for more on ALF OR ELF, Maybe you should start a thread and inform us more on what you know, So far it sounds like a pretty interesting subject!

[edit on 31-1-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:25 PM
link   
Whoah blueKnight you were right they are terrorist, here's a FAQ page that i found

www.hedweb.com...

Folks your gonna have to read it to believe it!!

* TO liberate animals from places of abuse, i.e. laboratories, factory farms, fur farms, etc., and place them in good homes where they may live out their natural lives, free from suffering.
* TO inflict economic damage to those who profit from the misery and exploitation of animals.
* TO reveal the horror and atrocities committed against animals behind locked doors, by performing non-violent direct actions and liberations.
* TO take all necessary precautions against harming any animal, human and non-human.

supposedly they have quite a few members in prison already , i'll try and post more info when i have time

The above quote was taken by the above link provided

[edit on 31-1-2005 by bordnlazy]

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by NegativeCreep

So your against having eating A McEagle sandwhich?

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
This site is registered to Sidney Zwibel here is another site of his clickmonkeys.com
Also funny

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Umbrax
This site is registered to Sidney Zwibel here is another site of his clickmonkeys.com
Also funny

That was pretty funny, Ukrainian sub off the coast of San Francisco, I can just see a little monkey with glasses ,a cup of cofee and a ciggarette lit.

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 06:51 PM
link   
Some madman is probably making the New Born Golden Retriever Bourguignon right now

posted on Jan, 31 2005 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by bordnlazy

Originally posted by NegativeCreep

So your against having eating A McEagle sandwhich?

Whoaaaa...does MickeyD's actually do that? Puke.

Well...as long as I know after the fact. I couldn't bring myself to order Hamster Nuggets consciously.

posted on Feb, 4 2005 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Even the FBI will admit that little is known about these people except for two things: First, they a very violent environmentalist group bent on doing "whatever it takes" to protect the environment. Secondly, they have adopted the "lone wolf" mentality (no pun intended). What this means is that they are highly organized with a definite chain of command and heirarchy, but the members enter into an agreement that they will carry out terrorist attacks in one or two man cells and adhere to a code of silence if they get caught in order to protect the larger organization. They often attack by firebombing animal testing laboratories, burn down subdivisions encroaching upon wilderness areas and sabotage oil pipelines. It is suspected that they are about 3,000 to 5,000 members strong, but no one knows for sure. Investigators usually get their intel by inserting a "mole" to find these things out, but these guys are so tight-knit that it is almost impoosible to get someone inside. There are tons of resources on the net to learn more, or you can just send me an e-mail and I will point you in the right direction if you are interested.

top topics

join